Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Social Etiquette
11/19/2012 5:00:01 PM
Profiles -> Social Profiles-> Huh?

A while back I did a guest blog post on a very good friends blog ( my plug for BlogBloke for the day) about Social Media profiles and if I have to say so myself, what I wrote then, is still good information and has good points ( this is me bragging lol)

Is Your Social Media Profile For REAL?

Today’s lesson title is “who are you?” - a very appropriate subject for everyone and anyone who is struggling with writing a social networking profile.

I don’t know about you, but personally I hate the darn things, I never know what to say or how to say it. Will my profile convey too much information or not enough? Will my profile put my best foot forward and interest people to want to know more about me, or will people run away? Creating a good social profile is even more important since the world and Google now show profiles in search engines for everyone to see!

Read the rest of the article here
+0
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/19/2012 5:02:34 PM
thanks Pauline...would love your feedback on the post I just did about Social Profiles...anything you would add or or or?
+0
Katie Farmer

30 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
11/19/2012 5:41:07 PM
Good morning ladies. I am brand new to the social networking. I am wanting to learn as much as I can. go about developing friendships /relationships the right way. I was one who was told to accept everyone who friends me so I need to go back and like you said look at the common ground and not the numbers. thanks for showing me what I need to do.
http:// www.cashcrate.com/413104
+0
Katie Farmer

30 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
11/19/2012 5:43:27 PM
I am in the same boat concerning the blogging as well. I read a lot of blogs but most I've seen where about stretching the truth. posting things that sound to good to be true. I don't even know about the person who is writing. it seems to me they are about advertising only . I don't feel a real connection with the writer. I don't want to keep a blog like that. I want people to know me and know I am a person.
http:// www.cashcrate.com/413104
+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/19/2012 5:47:16 PM
Quote:
Profiles -> Social Profiles-> Huh?

A while back I did a guest blog post on a very good friends blog ( my plug for BlogBloke for the day) about Social Media profiles and if I have to say so myself, what I wrote then, is still good information and has good points ( this is me bragging lol)

Is Your Social Media Profile For REAL?

Today’s lesson title is “who are you?” - a very appropriate subject for everyone and anyone who is struggling with writing a social networking profile.

I don’t know about you, but personally I hate the darn things, I never know what to say or how to say it. Will my profile convey too much information or not enough? Will my profile put my best foot forward and interest people to want to know more about me, or will people run away? Creating a good social profile is even more important since the world and Google now show profiles in search engines for everyone to see!

Read the rest of the article here

Absolutely agree with you 100% Diane, you have stated well...like in real life we all like to do business with credible people, online requires even more stress on credibility the sooner established the better for your venture, people begin to trust you and doing transactions with them within the parameter of a relationship is awesomely easy and rewarding. My personal experience has been joining a venture years ago recommended by a dear online friend I met here at Adland, a few months into that and we discovered it was a scam, my friend was so sorry, she too was duped of quite a few hundred bucks..lucky me not so much...but what I am trying to state here that till today that friend is my friend and our relationship continues inspite of this happening....so yes ...build a relationship and establish your identity as genuine and true nothing works better!!!!
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!