Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
This thread is locked.
Promote
RE: Vote for the 348TH POTW Award, Your Vote is Appreciated
11/16/2012 1:15:44 AM
Thank you for your vote and nice words :)
+0
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/16/2012 4:56:53 AM

10_1_136.gifWhy? I appreciate the fact that Dennis stepped in to take over the duties of the POTW when Barry had to go to the hospital. I appreciate the great job that he has been doing by getting people back to vote. Many people left AdlandPro Community because of the petty bickering in the first place. I don't feel that there is anything wrong with Dennis, Jim, or anyone voting for their choice along with everyone else. No matter what kind of voting is taking place, including the Presidential election everyone is allowed to vote, even the president, so why should the POTW be different? Dennis, welcome back, thank you for bringing our friends back, and as far as I'm concerned, keep on voting. We need as many people in here to vote as possible.

GOD BLESS YOU

~Mike~

http://www.countryvalues65.com

Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+0
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/16/2012 5:09:12 AM

10_1_136.gifHi Amanda,

CONGRATULATIONS on winning POTW. Enjoy your week in the Spotlight.lightleft.gifAs you live in New York, I'm hoping that everything is alright where you are.

GOD BLESS YOU

~Mike~

http://www.countryvalues65.com

Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+0
Potw Team

2183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
The 348TH POTW Award will Be ReDone With Fully Qualified Candidates
11/16/2012 5:19:06 PM
It has been brought to the admin's attention that our winner was ineligible to receive the POTW Award Nomination. Per the AdlandPro TOS this decison was made. Our apologies, to our supporters and voters.

The 348TH POTW Awards Poll will be posted anew shortly, with qualified nominees to the best of our knowledge. Please contact admin with such information when you have it.

Everyone's participation is greatly appreciated.

Jim
POTW Team
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!