Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
This thread is locked.
Promote
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Vote for the 348TH POTW Award, Your Vote is Appreciated
11/14/2012 1:02:45 AM
Upon closer look at profiles, actually clicking on the names, Steve Bonham has been a member here since December 29, 2009...and he's from Warrensburg, Missouri:

+0
11/14/2012 2:08:53 AM
Quote:
Upon closer look at profiles, actually clicking on the names, Steve Bonham has been a member here since December 29, 2009...and he's from Warrensburg, Missouri:

Yeah I noticed that too Kathleen. The join date on my profile in the first post of this thread is wrong and should be changed.
For all who join my MCA TEAM I provide FREE marketing training in Craigslist, Facebook, and Youtube. Inbox me for more info or.. Connect with me on FACEBOOK. http://www.facebook.com/steveabonham See my Website: http://mymcawork.com/
+0
Rajaram S.K.

12239 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/14/2012 12:02:37 PM
Quote:
Hi nominees I wish You All The Best Of Luck in This Weeks POTW

TO ALL VOTERS Please Post That You Have Voted

This Will Help in Picking You for The Next Person Of The Week

This New Button sets the POTW forum and the votes on fire thank you all for your votes

Hi everyone and POTW TEAM,

Thanks for the new facility of voting info appearing in our Home page, as we switch on to Adlandpro.com and log in. Voted. Wish everyone all the best.

TO ALL VOTERS Please Post That You Have Voted

This Will Help in Picking You for The Next Person Of The Week

This New Button sets the POTW forum and the votes on fire thank you all for your votes

Love and regards
Rajaram S.K.
S.K. Rajaram
+0
Potw Team

2183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
11/14/2012 12:12:48 PM
Quote:
I'm writing in for STEVE BONHAM because I was one of the votes for Linda on the first morning. I decided on Steve because he's the only one of the remaining three who replied to my communications in the last week, and also because he's made many more posts in the last 30 days than the others.

Will definitely note that Kathleen, thanks for all your help.

POTW Team
+0
Dennis Clairmont

642 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/14/2012 3:45:08 PM
Good Catch Kathleen
By checking

Amanda and Steve had joined on the same day so a date transfer copying things sometimes
don't work.I've seen that if your trying to copy in small font our mouse doesn't copy what we are trying to copy so when pasted the last copy we do is what is posted.So Amanda's join date landed on Steve.
Keep at it Jim like a car it's preowned the more you drive it the easier she will drive.

Dennis

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!