Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Burning Rubber by Dennis Clairmont
11/13/2012 8:55:19 PM
Referral Contest Standings For November
carrmedia12
clairmont11110
thedragonfly8
dmcwilber8
ullalh8
imranxrhia7
edelweis6
vnv236
miklos056
ccddmm5

Wow! Dennis is Burning Rubber again! In the last couple of days he has screeched from off the chart to second place in the Click Voyager referral contest, and we are not even half way through the month! How did he do that? Well, let me tell you. I've been there and done that. I joined Click Voyager earned some credits(a lot of credits) and had some fun. It was not long and I discovered what a Gold Mine CV was for credits. I started sharing with a few (a lot actually) of my friends including Dennis. He just did what I did and you can too. Join under Dennis! Lets get him to #1. It is fee to join, it is fun and very rewarding.

Warning! This is not a money making program. Nobody here gets a commission if a referral joins and upgrades. We may gain some credits if those who join are active. Everybody wins in Click Voyager!

===============================================================
Quote:
...but you aint seen nuthin yet!

We just hit the site of the day at Click Voyager. Watch the traffic that program generates to this thread!
========================================

... the Burning Rubber by Dennis Clairmont thread of the Having Success Pay It Forward forum. I promote that forum not only here in Adlandpro but also in many other top rated communities on the Internet.

Hey Ken

Thanks For paying it forward Take it use it If it helps you I was happy to Help You.

Dennis

=========================================
Tell ya what I am going to do! When you see what a traffic generating program Click Voyager is, you are going to want to join!

If you join in Dennis's downline, and do what it takes to activate your account,
(
NOTE: You will only be credited with referrals AFTER they have signed up, verified their email address and earned 200 credits. This helps to maintain the integrity of our exchange. )
and post a message in the
Burning Rubber by Dennis Clairmont thread of theHaving Success Pay It Forward forum with your CV username I will transfer 10,000 credits to your account to help you get started!

Click on any of the graphics below to find out more & join in Dennis's downline.

join CV in Dennis's downline

join in Dennis's downline

Hey Surfer! Join in Dennis's downline

Mondays are great days to surf at Click Voyager!

Click Here to join in Dennis's downline and find out why.

Click Here to join in Dennis's downline and earn the SilverService Award.
Ken

P.S. Be the first of your friends to join. It is free and the traffic you can generate to your sites is awesome!

POTW: Have you voted in this week's Person of the Week yet? Click here now to read all about it!
I have my work cut out for me now. I have to go transfer a bunch of credits!
Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/13/2012 11:26:10 PM
RoadkillJim has joined the fun at ClickVoyager

Quote:
Referral Contest Standings For November
carrmedia12
clairmont11110
thedragonfly8
dmcwilber8
ullalh8
imranxrhia7
edelweis6
vnv236
miklos056
ccddmm5

Wow! Dennis is Burning Rubber again! In the last couple of days he has screeched from off the chart to second place in the Click Voyager referral contest, and we are not even half way through the month! How did he do that? Well, let me tell you. I've been there and done that. I joined Click Voyager earned some credits(a lot of credits) and had some fun. It was not long and I discovered what a Gold Mine CV was for credits. I started sharing with a few (a lot actually) of my friends including Dennis. He just did what I did and you can too. Join under Dennis! Lets get him to #1. It is fee to join, it is fun and very rewarding.

Warning! This is not a money making program. Nobody here gets a commission if a referral joins and upgrades. We may gain some credits if those who join are active. Everybody wins in Click Voyager!

===============================================================
Quote:
...but you aint seen nuthin yet!

We just hit the site of the day at Click Voyager. Watch the traffic that program generates to this thread!

... the Burning Rubber by Dennis Clairmont thread of the Having Success Pay It Forward forum. I promote that forum not only here in Adlandpro but also in many other top rated communities on the Internet.

Hey Ken

Thanks For paying it forward Take it use it If it helps you I was happy to Help You.

Dennis

=========================================
Tell ya what I am going to do! When you see what a traffic generating program Click Voyager is, you are going to want to join!

If you join in Dennis's downline, and do what it takes to activate your account,
(
NOTE: You will only be credited with referrals AFTER they have signed up, verified their email address and earned 200 credits. This helps to maintain the integrity of our exchange. )
and post a message in the
Burning Rubber by Dennis Clairmont thread of theHaving Success Pay It Forward forum with your CV username I will transfer 10,000 credits to your account to help you get started!

Click on any of the graphics below to find out more & join in Dennis's downline.

join CV in Dennis's downline

Hey Surfer! Join in Dennis's downline

Mondays are great days to surf at Click Voyager!

Click Here to join in Dennis's downline and find out why.

Click Here to join in Dennis's downline and earn the SilverService Award.
Ken

P.S. Be the first of your friends to join. It is free and the traffic you can generate to your sites is awesome!

POTW: Have you voted in this week's Person of the Week yet? Click here now to read all about it!
I have my work cut out for me now. I have to go transfer a bunch of credits!

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/14/2012 1:38:39 AM
Awesome Jim! No Sooner did I send out a message that our newest member was Amanda` but I clicked on the pop up Posts link and see that you joined. I love it!

I see that you took advantage of the OTO and signed up as a Gold. I am sure you will be glad you did. I had a problem with my PayPal account once and my membership changed to free member. I did not like that nearly as much as being a Gold Member. I contacted Rich the owner after fixing the PayPal problem and he hooked me up with another link at the discounted price.

I want to remind everyone that this is not a money making program, We do not get commisions when somebody joins or upgrades. We do get credits! Everybody gets Credits. This program is more generous with credits than any other program on the net. I would invite anybody to show me one that gives you more credits and as often.

I will transfer the 10,000 credits to anybody's account that joins 5 levels deep in my downline, confirms their email and earns the 200 credits to qualify as an active member

As a Gold member you get twice the credits in half the time!

The last time I checked Dennis had 13 sign-ups and was in 1st place. If you check out all of the great traffic generating features that CV has and use your promotional resources, you could maybe pass him up! lol

I am happy for Dennis being in the lead but the most important thing here is to spread the word about CV. It is a win win for everybody. Check with your friends and upline to see if they are using CV. If they are join with them. It is important to join with someone who will work with you but more important is that you do your own due diligence. Click on every link on every page starting with the Member News.

To your success,

Ken

Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!