Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Vote for the 346TH POTW
11/1/2012 11:52:46 PM
Dennis your promo Ad is Brilliant
I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0
Dennis Clairmont

642 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/2/2012 12:38:30 AM
Hi Kathy

TYVM and Congrats on your win as POTW

Have a Great Week
Dennis

+0
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/2/2012 12:48:10 AM
Thank you Dennis your a great friend, Thanks to everyone for your support in voting for me I really do appreciate it and once again its always such a honor. Also its a honor to be back on Adlandpro after so long being away.
I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0
Dennis Clairmont

642 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
1/31/2013 1:58:21 AM
Quote:
Thank you Dennis your a great friend, Thanks to everyone for your support in voting for me I really do appreciate it and once again its always such a honor. Also its a honor to be back on Adlandpro after so long being away.

Hi Kathy

We have been friends for years and i have always followed your path.
Adlandpro has seasoned you like it has to me also.You are Ready to do anything you like and succeed at it.I'm am very sorry about your Dads Death and your Mothers condition 1 day at a time Kathy that's all i can say there is nothing anyone can say or do to make it any easier only time will dull the grief.A POTW win is a small ray of light in the dark place when someone you love passes from this world.Things will brighten up for you.Thanks for all the messages you sent me they all helped me tons and i just wanted to post this where everyone can see what a treasure you really are.

Dennis

+0
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/31/2013 2:35:22 AM
Hi Dennis,
I love you and always will. Your the best friend Ever. Yes AdlandPro was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought my true self to light over the Years it gave me the courage and confidence that was deep and buried in me for so long. I am so thankful I found AdlandPro Community and that I started my new whole life here and became friends with so many people through the years being here. I sure miss the old days where I lived and breathed this Place. There has just been so many journeys i have taken over the years its just not possible to be here all the time.
I am so glad we are friends and we found our way back into each others lives again. Your an amazing man and I adore you.
Keep the spirit and the Memories.
Side Note- My Mother shes holding her own Im back at home now but will have to go back to Calif. again soon to stay with my Mom till the end.
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!