Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
This thread is locked.
Promote
Michael Rogers

760 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Person Of The Year Nominations For The Year 2005!
1/10/2006 9:45:49 AM
Hello John, This is truly tough ! Everyone on this list, is rock solid, quality, and just all around great people. I have no problem starting my list of 3, Beverly Armstrong, right after that, there is not one person on this list, that does not deserve to be here ! How about AdlandPro Group of the Year, and put them all in there !! respectfully,
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/10/2006 9:49:49 AM
Hi John, I'm really glad you're doing this! I was thinking about starting a person of the year forum a few days ago, and you have now done it! :) Marvellous! I nominate three (this is a very difficult choice even with three!!): Beverly Armstrong, John Sanchez, LaNell God bless, Dave
+0
1/10/2006 9:52:32 AM
Hi John, Great idea, HARD CHOICE! Wish our political choices were as good as the people here!! Ok, my choices finally: Ms Beverly Bogdan Fiedur Kenneth Sword Jr Bless everyone on the list and everyone who participates at Adland. Lorraine
+0
Cheri Merz

1258 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
1/10/2006 10:09:08 AM
John, What a tough task you have set for us! This breaks my heart, because I'm at least two nominations short, but here goes: Bogdan, of course, for without him there would be nothing here. You, for your commitment and time in creating and maintaining POTW. LaNell, for her incredible positive impact on this community. To my other friends and especially special friends (you know who you are) in the nomination list, I still love you guys, too. It was tempting not to vote at all rather than have to choose. :-( Cheri
+0
1/10/2006 10:17:43 AM
Bogdan Fiedur For leting us have adland to work toghter. Jeffrey Obrien for befreinding me when I need a friend. Kenneth Sword Jr for helping me grow and learn on line marketing. Wow, Everyone on the list needs to be there and win this thing! It hard to pick only three because just about everyone had a great impact on my life in 2005. I am honored to have you as my friends. My thanks and prayers for each of you as you have all worked hard to make Adland what it is. Never have I found such caring and suportive people in one place. I know 2006 is going to be an AWESOME YEAR here At Adland Pro! God Bless Johnny Ford
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!