Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
RE: It's Time to Congratulate Michael Clayton, Winner of the 337TH POTW
8/23/2012 4:02:50 AM
Hello Friends

I just like to say BIG Thank You ... to all my wonderful Adlandpro friends for this great hon-our.

In recent times I have not been able to socialize as much as I can barely keep up answering business inquiries and attending to online business and also family matters.

My wife, mother in law and business partne have all been ill an in and out of hospital and my wife is having final tests next week as she has to have 3 vertebra in her neck fused very soon.

Can I tell you a true story that happened today. I was driving back from the bank and thinking of all the terrible misfortunes that has happened to friends and my family, as I drove I glanced out of the car window only to see an older man with no legs, he was perched on, what looked like a big children's scooter. He was propped on it and paddling along the footpath with his hands and being dragged alone by an old dog who was tethered to the front of the scooter.

God is always there to give me a message when times are tough, so I will be saying prayers tonight for that man I saw; and in thanks for all the good that my family has received. I will also be saying a special prayer for all the great people I have met at Adlandpro and online over the years.

Thanks again, All, for thinking of me I feel it is a privilege just to be nominated. I truly am lost for words. But just like to say; forgive me if I miss replying to some posts.

Thanks again, for this to me is a great honor.
+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/23/2012 5:38:15 PM

Hello Michael,

So glad to see you won the POTW this week. You are a nice person and clearly deserved to win.
Reading your bio has been so interesting. I also like your last post.

Sincerely,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
Barry Scott

492 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/24/2012 5:13:59 PM

Congratulations Michael.

VOTE FOR A NEW

PERSON OF THE WEEK

EACH WEEK

CLICK HERE

+0
Nellie .

594 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/26/2012 3:26:10 AM
Congrats to Michael who is a great friend!Congratulations!
+0
Sam
Sam Sunday

2502 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/29/2012 2:44:53 PM
Congrats!
+0

facebook