Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: It's Time to Congratulate Michael Clayton, Winner of the 337TH POTW
8/30/2012 10:53:02 PM
I hope you enjoyed your week. A well deserved achievement to be recognized by your community. Congratulations expPartyanimalYB.gif

Quote:

THE 337TH

Michael Clayton

Michael Clayton's Bio:

Hi All,

I am happily married, semi retired, and live in Melbourne Australia. I have a bad back so cannot do a regular job.

For the last 10 years I have been online and for the last 6 years have made all my income working online from home from good affiliate programs.

It's good to have some places like online communities, networking sites and forums to visit and make friends and catch up with them when I'm on a break from working.

I have an Aussie forum at Adlandpro and thousands of friends in many communities. I do attend local meet up's with people from Adlandpro, Ryze, The Hive and Mega Networking And Referral Group. I have met other people in some local Melbourne networking or meet up groups and I have also met people from interstate or overseas who have visited Melbourne.

My main interests are making income online and getting volume web site visitors to my pages. I'm also interested in webmaster tools and I also design single software and own my own singles site.

I love tattslotto (Australian lotto) and also I am an affiliate for a great program based on Australian lotto. See my other articles for more about this great program.

Talking to people about earning income online and sharing ideas gives me renewed enthusiasm. I think I am good hearted so I like to help people. If asked I give people advise with the aim to preventing them from getting ripped off or cheated by the many scam programs on the internet. I write a few articles about many of my main interests.

I created this web page using my hosting companies free internal web site builder. I also make many of my own web pages using html. I have lots more interests including old rock & roll music and restoring old 50's Ford V8 Customline cars; Generally I'm always active doing something, even though I'm now over 60 years old.

For some time I have been interested in The Venus Project. See side bar for information.

To find more about me google search the word rexiedexie

Nice to have you visit my web pages and I do hope you find some beneficial information to make your visit worthwhile.

I make my full time living working online from home in Melbourne Australia from affiliate programs. I am also developing a new Australian Horse Racing Site, please visit http://www.selectracing.com.au

Get Free Business Funding See My Project At I Pledge also NEW Way To Promote My main money making programs are affiliate sites for Singles Dating Marriage Sites, Australian Tattslotto, Advertising Sites, Webmaster Tools and Networking Communities.

I export top Australian wine to U.S. My main interest is 2012 and the future of our world. Have you read Christ's letters 2006/7? See my Australian Community http://australiancontacts.ning.com

Thank you for visiting.

Regards Michael Clayton

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!