Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Capture Image Thread!
1/21/2013 11:16:40 PM
I love it Ken...very cool and here is an image of my own ( more like a picture I took)

I used this image by the way on Saturday, because on the web, Saturday is known as #caturday . The caption I used was

Why are you sitting in my chair! It's #caturday and I need my nap

Pooka.JPG

+0
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/25/2013 2:30:34 AM
Quote:
I love it Ken...very cool and here is an image of my own ( more like a picture I took)

I used this image by the way on Saturday, because on the web, Saturday is known as #caturday . The caption I used was

Why are you sitting in my chair! It's #caturday and I need my nap

Pooka.JPG

That is soooooo cute Diane!

Thank you!

We have a long haired deer chihuahua that thinks she is a cat. At least she acts like one and has the same attitude as one! Gotta love it though!

Honey
Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/25/2013 2:45:36 AM
And for the next person that wants to send me spam:

Stop it aalready!
I know they are probably going to do it anyway but I kind of like this guy!
Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/25/2013 3:25:35 AM
whoo hoo!

Quote:
And for the next person that wants to send me spam:

Stop it aalready!
I know they are probably going to do it anyway but I kind of like this guy!
+0
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/31/2013 7:40:22 PM
Hi Adlandpro Friends,

You are all invited to share your ideas for capturing images on your computer. You are welcome to use this thread in this forum to do that as it is easy to do with the editing tools provided here. Go ahead and practice here and then start a capture image thread of your own. How? It is easy.

On page 2 of this thread our good friend Jim Allen
shared what has become my favorite image capturing tool:

Quote:
Hey Ken this is not an image but a image/video capture tool I have found quite use for capturing all kinds of image and text and turning them into graphics. Better yet it is FREE. http://www.techsmith.com/tutorial-jing.html

2012-05-20_1250.png

On page 3
Diane Bjorling shared some additional tools:

Quote:
Oh my goodness Ken you have made my day! I love tools...in fact I love them so much, well... I seem to be an online tool hoarder.... ha ha ha ( you are supposed to laugh by the way)
Online images, what a topic ...how to do, what to do and even when to do it.....

I have used Jing ( had to hunt to be sure I still had it -_^ and yep it is there...but I don't use it anymore. What I found was that I was downloading so many things that I had problems (had?) finding them.

These days I use two tools for image capture

It resides in the cloud ( meaning it resides on a server...theirs!) Because I use Chrome..it is in an extension and I love it!

so taking the original image that you put in here

awesome.jpg

and then using the Screen Capture tool ( I did it in a bit of a hurry)

cool way of doing image capture.png

The second tool I use is called Easy Thumbnails.

Easy Thumbnails

from the site:

Easy Thumbnails is a popular free Windows utility for creating accurate thumbnail images and scaled-down/up copies from a wide range of popular picture formats. An elegant interface makes it a snap to find your images and select them for processing individually, in groups, or in whole folders, using a simple file selector and built-in image viewer. You can use slider controls to rotate images and adjust their contrast, brightness, sharpness and quality, and check out the results with the built-in viewer.

There is no doubt that you NEED to be sure that the images you are capturing are legal to use and understanding the various terms to a license can get a bit interesting..not impossible..just interesting

There is one tip I will give that people do not think of...when you download an image onto your hard drive, be sure to title it thinking of keywords so that when you upload, not only is it easier for you to find..but also it will be SEO friendly. also be sure to use the Alt text again for SEO, but also for those people who can not see the image.

On your home page click on Networking, then add forum:

Add Forum

It will walk you through setting up your forum. Once you have it set up with a good discription, be sure and add the first thread by clicking on new topic.

Back to my captured images!

Here is one I thought was worth saving! LOL

my online game of hearts

Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!