Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Elaine Groff Wolff

314 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Having Success? Pay It Forward!
4/3/2012 6:05:16 PM
Click Voyager

Join the Click Voyager Team in AdLandPro.

Click Here to Join Click Voyager!

I will add you to the Team Roster.

Traffic to your sites will increase exponentially!

Nowhere else on the Internet are you going to find a better offer. You see all kinds of free this and free that. Well folks...this is better than free. I will give you 50,000 credits just for signing up and becoming active.

NOTE: You will only receive the 50,000 credits after you sign up, verify your email address and earned 200 credits. This helps to maintain the integrity of our team.

If you take advantage of the OTO (one time offer) and sign up as a Gold Member. I will transfer 100,000 credits to your account!

I love Click Voyager. It has become part of my daily routine. When I have time I click enough to stay in the Surfing League 1. Since we have been so busy with other things this week I have dropped back to league 4.

I have benefited so much from the credits that I have earned here in visits to my sites.

BTW if you would like to see what I am promoting here you can Click Here. That will take you to my CV Rotator. It will open in a new window and you can keep clicking the little circled arrow refresh button to see all of my sites.

You will be able to add your sites and have your own free rotator when you join. Advertise all of your sites with one URL. In fact we will advertise your sites and help you build your downline in all the programs that you are promoting.

Join the Click Voyager Team in AdLandPro!

Get your FREE ROTATOR at the Top or the Bottom and promote all your programs with one URL.

Please welcome our newest member to the Click Voyager Team, Roy Eakes! Roy's profile

Roy is new to Adlandpro. Lets show him how great this place can be! Invite him to be your friend.
trexpunditRoy EakesOct 22, 201201857.00 (454.00)371.4 (90.8)
Friday, October 26, 2012 9:25:02 AM

Clikc Here to see the sites Roy Eakes has in rotation! Keep clicking on your browser refresh button until you have seen them all. I think you will be impressed. I was!

Click Here to See the sites I have in rotation. The rotator will appear in a new window. Keep hitting the refresh little circle in your browser until you see all of the sites.

Click Here to see
Krishna Narasimhan's sites in rotation and join in his downline.

Click Here to see enol siji's site in rotation and join in enol siji's downline.

Click Here to see ntalib hussain's site in rotation and join in antalib hussain's downline.

Click Here to see Johan Hayward's
site in rotation and join in Johan Hayward's downline.

Click Here to see amir habib's site in rotation and join in amir habib's downline.

Click Here to see eko nugroho
's sites in rotation and join in eko nugroho's downline.

Click Here to see memoona ali's sites in rotation and join in memoona ali's downline.

Click Here to see jojo jatmiko's sites in rotation and join in jojo jatmiko's downline.

Click Here to see Beverley Watson's sites in rotation and join in Beverley Watson's downline.

ronnie mize and Patrice Helms have not added their sites in rotation yet. When they do I will add their links.

Here are the action steps to take

Step # 1 See all of the sites of all of the team members.

Step # 2 Click on the Rotator of the Team Member You would like to join under to join Click Voyager. This is what to look for:

Free Rotator Provided By Click Voyager - The traffic exchange where just 88 clicks can bring 5,000 visitors to your website.....What are YOU waiting for?
JOIN NOW!
Step # 3 You do not have to worry about this step. I will add you to the Team Roster and transfer credits to your account to help you get started.

Thank you for those who joined the Click Voyager Team!
Username Name Join Date Referrals Credits Earned (Today) Your Earnings (Today)

chatressnaeko nugrohoMar 05, 201202370.00 (0.00)474 (0)
memoonamemoona aliMar 16, 20120300.00 (0.00)60 (0)
joytechjojo jatmikoMar 29, 2012034.00 (34.00)6.8 (6.8)
zaniia0097zaniia khanApr 05, 201202.00 (0.00)0.4 (0)
ezconceptBeverley WatsonApr 05, 20123210.00 (0.00)42 (0)
redhorse69@hronnie mizeApr 05, 201200.00 (0.00)0 (0)
rizwan12amir habibApr 10, 20120284.00 (0.00)56.8 (0)
JohanhJohan HaywardApr 11, 201200.00 (0.00)0 (0)
ntalib786@yantalib hussainApr 14, 20120308.00 (308.00)61.6 (61.6)
enolsijienol sijiApr 14, 2012056.00 (56.00)11.2 (11.2)
WeBJammingPatrice HelmsApr 14, 201200.00 (0.00)0 (0)
mohdsaadsaad rajaApr 24, 20120312.00 (0.00)62.4 (0)
krishna1953 Krishna NarasimhanAug 14, 2012436333.00 (3670.00)7266.6 (734)
trexpunditRoy EakesOct 22, 201201857.00 (454.00)371.4 (90.8)

50000 Credits Transferred Successfully!
A Message Has Been Sent To Notify trexpundit

100000 Credits Transferred Successfully!
A Message Has Been Sent To Notify krishna1953

A Message Has Been Sent To Notify ntalib786@ya

A Message Has Been Sent To Notify enolsiji

A Message Has Been Sent To Notify WeBJamming

A Message Has Been Sent To Notify Johanh

A Message Has Been Sent To Notify rizwan12

A Message Has Been Sent To Notify joytech

A Message Has Been Sent To Notify memoona

A Message Has Been Sent To Notify chatressna

A Message Has Been Sent To Notify ezconcept

A Message Has Been Sent To Notify redhorse69@h

Step # 4 Become familiar with all of the advantages of active participation. On your Home Page, note the Quick Stats and read the Member News. Then start clicking down the left column. The more you click and the more you read, the more you are going to see the advantages of your active participation.
tats

I like the League, the games, the rewards and the rotator. There is a lot more and I will mention some of them in future post. There are too many to post all at once.

Elaine

P.S. This is a limited time offer so don't put it off...you might miss out.

88 clicks if you dare!

CV Slots
Lifetime Winnings
Spins Remaining

Balance
Win

For more information click on the Splash pages below. They are both fun and educational:

Splash #1 Sunday Silver Service

Splash #2 I Love Mondays

Splash #3 CV League

Splash #4 Hey Surfer

Splash #5 Referral Contest

Splash #6 Go All The Way

Splash #7 Get It All In this Splash
Click Voyager!
Elaine Groff Wolff
+1
Elaine Groff Wolff

314 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
RE: Having Success? Pay It Forward!
4/7/2012 7:08:39 AM
Thank you to our newest members Beverley Watson & ronnie mize. Beverley took advantage of the OTO and signed up as a Gold Member. She received 100,000 CV Credits! Ronnie signed up as a free member and received 50,000 CV Credits!

Get ready for the
Sunday Silver Service promotion! All free members will receive a 7 day free upgrade to Silver if they surf 250 sites. Be sure and not confuse the sites clicked with the credits earned. Because of the games and contests you earn way more credits than the sites that you click.

Sunday Silver Service
Elaine Groff Wolff
+0
Elaine Groff Wolff

314 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/7/2012 8:08:58 AM
Hi Team!

I just shared the following message with all 21,873 of my friends in HotSpotMailer!
Join the Click Voyager Team in AdLandPro

Hi HSM Friends,

Join and receive 50 to 100 thousand credits!

Having Success? Pay It Forward!
4/7/2012 12:08:39 AM

Thank you to our newest members Beverley Watson & ronnie mize. Beverley took advantage of the OTO and signed up as a Gold Member. She received 100,000 CV Credits!

Ronnie signed up as a free member and received 50,000 CV Credits!

Get ready for the Sunday Silver Service promotion! All free members will receive a 7 day free upgrade to Silver if they surf 250 sites. Be sure and not confuse the sites clicked with the credits earned. Because of the games and contests you earn way more credits than the sites that you click.

You too can receive 50 to 100 K in credits. You may also join the Click Voyager Team in AdLandPro and we will promote all of your sites on auto-pilot with one URL.

Please allow me to ask you a question or two. What are you doing to build your downline in all of your programs? Participating here? Yes, that is great, but that must be just one small part of what you need to do to be successful. I have become a credit multimillionaire and Click Voyager played a big part in that. AdLandPro has recently become part of my daily routine and a valuable self-branding marketing tool. I love sharing strategies for success with my friends here in AdLandPro.

You can have the greatest program in the world and tell everybody about it and nobody will sign up. Why is that? Well, 97% of the people here are all trying to do the same thing. Get you to sign up for what they are doing. Does that sound like what you are doing? Stop it already! Be different! Offer something that everybody needs. How does 50 to 100 thousand advertising credits sound? How does ...."I will promote all of your programs with one URL sound. All of that is offered in this forum.

If you do your due diligence and study what is going on in this forum, you too will have success. You too may become a credit multimillionaire. You too can pay it forward!

Feel free to add your comments here with your back links. Share your strategies that are creating success in the programs that you are promoting.

To our success,

Elaine
Elaine Groff Wolff
+0
Elaine Groff Wolff

314 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/21/2012 1:16:49 AM
Please welcome our newest member to the Click Voyager Team in AdLandPro, ... Krishna Narasimhan

Now I have to tell you that I had almost given up on this team and moved on to some other things. I think a lot of our team members have done the same. Krishna joining has renewed my interest. Krishna did what a few other members have done and that is got in touch right away. She also took advantage of the OTO and upgraded to Gold.

Here is the message I sent to
Krishna:
==========================================
Hi Krishna,

Thank you for joining and upgrading to Gold in Click Voyager. I am happy to transfer 100,000 credits to you and encourage you to experience all that this wonderful Traffic Exchange has to offer. If you check the Referral Stats you can see the activity of your downline. You have 4 so far. I can see that you have experienced quite a bit of CV by the amount of credits that you have earned.

Using the Promotion Material you can build a large downline here. Communicating with your downline and encouraging them will bring you exponential results in the programs you promote here. There is also a synergy created when promoting Click Voyager in other communities like AdLandPro. I would be happy to share strategies for success with you. I am sure you may have some ideas that I have not tried.

One of my favorite things to do is to play the Daily Sponsor site. As soon as the day starts, which is at 4:00 P.M. Pacific time here in Oregon, on the West Coast of the USA, I place a bid and get one of my sites up. Quite often I win the site of the day. If you place a small bid it is often outbid soon after you do that. If you place a higher bid it will often stay until close to the end of the day. Some clever people wait until the last minute of the day and place a bid earning the Site of the Day.

I hope this is not too much information. Let me know if you have any questions and or ideas to share.

Your friend and sponsor,

Elaine

A Message Has Been Sent To Notify krishna1953

===============================================================
Click here to see the sites that Krishna has in rotation!

Here is 1000 credits as an unannounced special bonus just for reading this message.

To claim your credits send me a message using the Community Communications button in Click Voyager saying "Yes Elaine, I read your message in the Having Success? Pay It Forward! thread in AdLandPro"

Have a great day,

Elaine
Elaine Groff Wolff
+0
Elaine Groff Wolff

314 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/21/2012 2:31:05 AM
This is a first! I just won!

Prize Claimed!

You won 10 CVSlots Spins!

Smiley Have you ever seen one of these. I really love getting the slot spins. They are so fun and the prizes so great.

CV Slots
Lifetime Winnings
Spins Remaining

Balance
Win

PAYOUT TABLE
1000 Credits
500 Credits
400 CREDITS
300 Credits
100 Credits
50 Credits