Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Elaine Groff Wolff

314 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Join The Click Voyager Team In AdLandPro
3/26/2012 6:09:30 PM
Click Voyager
Join the Click Voyager Team in AdLandPro.
Click Here to Join Click Voyager!
I will add you to the Team Roster
Traffic to your sites will
increase exponentially!

Thank you for those who joined the Click Voyager Team!
Username Name Join Date Referrals Credits Earned (Today) Your Earnings (Today)

chatressnaeko nugrohoMar 05, 201202370.00 (0.00)474 (0)
memoonamemoona aliMar 16, 20120300.00 (0.00)60 (0)
joytechjojo jatmikoMar 29, 2012034.00 (34.00)6.8 (6.8)
zaniia0097zaniia khanApr 05, 201202.00 (0.00)0.4 (0)
ezconceptBeverley WatsonApr 05, 20123210.00 (0.00)42 (0)
redhorse69@hronnie mizeApr 05, 201200.00 (0.00)0 (0)
rizwan12amir habibApr 10, 20120284.00 (0.00)56.8 (0)
JohanhJohan HaywardApr 11, 201200.00 (0.00)0 (0)
ntalib786@yantalib hussainApr 14, 20120308.00 (308.00)61.6 (61.6)
enolsijienol sijiApr 14, 2012056.00 (56.00)11.2 (11.2)
WeBJammingPatrice HelmsApr 14, 201200.00 (0.00)0 (0)
mohdsaadsaad rajaApr 24, 20120312.00 (0.00)62.4 (0)
ChrisCChris CarpenterApr 25, 201200.00 (0.00)0 (0)

kubeyonGary PerdueJul 12, 2012015776.00 (0.00)3155.2 (0)

krishna1953Krishna NarasimhanAug 14, 2012436333.00 (3670.00)7266.6 (734)
eko nugroho and memoona ali joined before the current promotion but I am putting them on the team and transfering 50,000 credits to them to help them get started.

100000 Credits Transferred Successfully!
A Message Has Been Sent To Notify krishna1953

50000 Credits Transferred Successfully!
A Message Has Been Sent To Notify mohdsaad

A Message Has Been Sent To Notify ntalib786@ya

A Message Has Been Sent To Notify enolsiji

A Message Has Been Sent To Notify WeBJamming

A Message Has Been Sent To Notify Johanh

A Message Has Been Sent To Notify rizwan12

A Message Has Been Sent To Notify joytech

A Message Has Been Sent To Notify memoona

A Message Has Been Sent To Notify chatressna

100000 Credits Transferred Successfully!
A Message Has Been Sent To Notify ezconcept

A Message Has Been Sent To Notify redhorse69@h

Nowhere else on the Internet are you going to find a better offer. You see all kinds of free this and free that. Well folks...this is better than free. I will give you 50,000 credits just for signing up and becoming active.

NOTE: You will only receive the 50,000 credits after you sign up, verify your email address and earned 200 credits. This helps to maintain the integrity of our team.

If you take advantage of the OTO (one time offer) and sign up as a Gold Member. I will transfer 100,000 credits to you!

I love Click Voyager. It has become part of my daily routine. When I have time I click enough to stay in the Surfing League 1. Since we have been so busy with other things this week I have dropped back to league 4. I have benefited so much from the credits that I have earned here in visits to my sites. BTW if you would like to see what I am promoting here you can Click Here. That will take you to my CV Rotator. It will open in a new window and you can keep clicking the little circled arrow refresh button to see all of my sites. You will be able to add your sites and have your own free rotator when you join. Advertise all of your sites with one URL.

I like the League, the games, the rewards and the rotator. There is a lot more and I will mention some of them in future post. There are too many to post all at once.

Elaine

P.S. This is a limited time offer so don't put it off...you might miss out.

88 clicks if you dare!

For more information click on the Splash pages below. They are both fun and educational:

Splash #1 Sunday Silver
Service

Splash #2 I Love Mondays

Splash #3 CV League

Splash #4 Hey Surfer

Splash #5 Referral Contest

Splash #6 Go All The Way

Splash #7 Get It All In this Splash
Click Voyager!
Elaine Groff Wolff
+0
Elaine Groff Wolff

314 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
RE: Join The Click Voyager Team In AdLandPro
3/26/2012 7:03:01 PM
HSM

Hi Team!

One of the 1st marketing tools I would like to share with you is HotSpotMailer. I will tell you about that in a minuter but first here is a message I just sent to all 21,749 of my friends and members there:
Subject:
Join the Click Voyager Team in AdLandPro

Hi HSM Friends,

Elaine Groff Wolff here with a truly incredible offer. You see so many get rich schemes and free this and free that. Well folks this is not another one. This is different.

This is better than free. I will give you 50 thousand credits if you join our team. Not 100, 500 or 1,000 like you see all the time. 50,000 just for joining as a free member. No pressure to upgrade but you will see an offer that I recommend you take advantage of when you sign up.

If you take advantage of the OTO (one time offer) and sign up as a Gold Member, I will transfer 100,000 credits to help you get off to a quick start in this program.

As a member of the Click Voyager Team in AdLandPro we all work together to build the team, drive traffic to all of our sites, and share strategies for success. It does not get any better than this anywhere on the Internet.

You first must be a member of AdLandPro. If you are not yet a member you can join at this URL:

http://community.adlandpro.com/welcome/oregonsunflower.aspx

If you are already a member go here to join the forum:

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/forum/553014/Click-Voyager-Team.aspx

There is only one thread in the forum as it just started today. Please read the first thread, click on New Reply, and introduce your self. You are also free to click on New Topic above the first thread and add your own thread.

This is a limited time offer and may be canceled at any time. I expect it will run at least a couple of months or until I run out of credits.

See you over in AdLandPro.

Elaine
Now here is a little more about HotSpotMailer:

HotSpotMailer is my favorite email exchange. Why? Because I can mail there as often as I want. No waiting for a week to go by...not even 3 days. I can mail there several times a day and often I do. Now here is the secret....wait...can you keep a secret? Well no problem...I can't either... LOL...you only have to mail to 500 members each time you send out a mailing. That is a good thing because each time I do that it goes to a different group of people. I only have to wait until 35 of my friends send one of their emails. That usually does not take long (about 35 min.) because it is such a popular place. Right after I send a message I go in and click on 35 links and move on to something else for a while. In those 35 clicks I will find a few hotspot ads and get 500 credits over and above the otherwise 17 to 27 credits for each click. I actually earn credits when I advertise. I spent 501 credits and in a mater of minutes pick up around 2,500 credits. Every once in a while I will mail to all of my friends in HotSpotMailer as I did this time. That list is up to 21,749 now and growing fast.

Click Here to Join!

Here is what I really like:

** EVEN IF A SITE BREAKS A FRAME WHEN YOU CLICK - YOU STILL GET CREDIT. THE CREDIT IS CREDITED TO YOUR ACCOUNT BEFORE THE SITE EVEN SHOWS, IN 1 SPLIT SECOND. I HAVE TESTED THIS ALOT TO SEE IF IT DOES **

I could go on and on about how much I like this must have tool but let me just place a banner below. You can click on the banner to join.

HSM

Regards,
Elaine

Elaine Groff Wolff
+0
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/28/2012 12:21:05 AM
Looks good Elaine! Way to Pay it forward! It may take a while for people to see what an awesome deal this is but when they do it starts to snow ball and increase exponentially!
Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0
Elaine Groff Wolff

314 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/12/2012 7:10:40 PM
Hi Team!

I am combining two threads into one and since "Copy & Paste" is one of my favorite things to do, it is coming in handy...LOL
A special welcome to jojo jatmiko who joined from the current promotion in TopTierTraffic.

How Would You Like 50 or 100 Thousand Credits?

TopTierTraffic Logo

You Have An Email From Your Upline!

Hi TTT Friends,

This is simple so I will keep it short. You will receive 9 credits for reading this message...but wait...there is Oh Sooo Much More available to you if you click on through.

The page you are going to for credits is my thank you to my upline for the example he has set in AdLandPro and Click Voyager. I am just getting started in following his example and paying it forward. That is the title of his forum BTW..."Having Success Pay It Forward!"

My sponsor is none other than my mentor, my best friend, my husband Ken Wolff. He brought me into this thing kicking and screaming but now I am so glad that he did. I have accumulated almost 3 million credits just having fun surfing, playing the games and getting massive traffic to the sites that I have in rotation. I am now going to share a lot of those credits with to help you get started in this great program.

Step 1 will be to Join AdLandPro. If you are already a member of AdLandPro send me an invitation to be friends. I love sharing strategies for success with all my friends.

Step 2 will be to join Click Voyager.

When you join Click Voyager I will transfer 50 thousand credits to you to help you get started. If you take advantage of the OTO (one time offer) and sign up as a Gold Member(and I strongly encourage you to do that), I will transfer 100 thousand credits to you. I do not think I would be in the place that I am in this program if i had not signed up as a Gold Member.

The links to join both Click Voyager and AdLandPro can be found on the page you go to for credits.

I look forward to getting to know you better and sharing strategies for success.

Elaine
Click Here to see the page that TTT downline went to for credits.

Elaine
Elaine Groff Wolff
+0
Elaine Groff Wolff

314 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/14/2012 12:33:12 AM
Hi Click Voyager Team!

Announcing the Super Surfing Saturday Award!Hey Surfer!

Surf 250 sites today and I will transfer 10,000 credits to your account on Sunday!

Happy Super Surfing Saturday!

Elaine

Elaine Groff Wolff
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!