Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: It's Time to Congratulate Phil Black, Winner of the 318TH POTW
3/26/2012 2:06:49 AM

Hi Alain,

It's so wonderful to see you here my Friend and I'm so happy that you're back amongst us here at Adland on a regular basis once again. Your Friendship and your thoughtful Words are always appreciated.

Have A Bright & Blessed Week,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/26/2012 2:11:33 AM

Hi Loretta,

Great to see you here my Friend. Thanks for stopping by with your kind words of Congratulations.

Have A Wonderful Week,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/26/2012 2:15:35 AM

Hi Ken,

Thanks for the Birthday wishes and for your kind words of Congratulations. Yes, I had a wonderful Birthday celebration and went out to eat with my Brother & Sister and my whole family. Good times!

Have A Wonderful Week My Friend,

Phil

+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/26/2012 2:28:32 AM

Hello Luis Miguel,

It's great to see you here my Friend. Whenever I just want to pause in a hectic day and admire the Beauty that is available in our world, I visit your Great Art of the World forum. Thanks for sharing these great talents with us and Thanks for your wonderful Friendship over the years.

Have A Terrific Week,

Phil

+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/26/2012 2:37:41 AM

Hi Pat,

My fellow Cat loving Friend. Thanks for stopping by and Thanks for always putting a Smile on my face with the adorable Pictures of the Kitties. Your Forums are often the highlight of my day.

Have A Blessed & Beautiful Week My Friend,

Phil

+0