Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: It's Time to Congratulate Phil Black, Winner of the 318TH POTW
3/26/2012 9:12:44 PM

Hi Mark,

Thanks for stopping by with your kind words of Congratulations, No, I'm not the Creator of most of the Graphics which I use here. I can sometimes do basic Graphics but most of the moving gifs. are beyond me. I use any number of public sites.

The Peace graphic used previously and the Waterfall graphic shown here are from one of my very favorites, www.redworkscreations.com, because of their preponderance of Native American themes.

Have A Terrific Week My Friend,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/26/2012 9:50:00 PM

Hi Jill,

Yes my Friend, it was neck and neck there for awhile. Seems like we've both been here at Adland forever. Isn't it wonderful that our Friends still remember us so fondly.

I appreciate your words of Congratulations, and I will indeed take a few days off soon. As you say however, I have a Marvelous Networking Partner and He is working miracles everyday. I'm happy to say that through His Grace and the Power of His Word, a total of 496 babies have now been saved throughout the Country since February 22nd, including 46 right down here in Charlotte, NC. Thank You Jesus. There's just no time to rest right now.

Thank You for being such a wonderful Friend over the years here at Adland and for all that you do to help make this such a Fantastic Community.

May God Bless & Keep You My Friend,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Mr.
Mr. D

840 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
3/27/2012 10:56:29 AM

I just got into working with .gif files maybe about two

months now and some of them that I see are amazing.

I have attempted to learn more about them but still have

a long way to go.

To add to your party I will bring in just a couple that I have done.

Simple stuff I know, but as time goes on, growing is inevitable.

Quote:

Hi Mark,

Thanks for stopping by with your kind words of Congratulations, No, I'm not the Creator of most of the Graphics which I use here. I can sometimes do basic Graphics but most of the moving gifs. are beyond me. I use any number of public sites.

The Peace graphic used previously and the Waterfall graphic shown here are from one of my very favorites, www.redworkscreations.com, because of their preponderance of Native American themes.

Have A Terrific Week My Friend,

Phil

+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/27/2012 7:49:18 PM

Hello Again Mark,

Just dropped back in to say...

and to say that I appreciate the Graphics and to wish you a Blessed Week.

Thanks Again My Friend,

Phil

+0
Sam
Sam Sunday

2502 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/29/2012 3:10:36 PM
Hi Phil,

Congratulations on your POTW win.

Very best wishes my friend...