Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Lydia Fokina

2042 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: It's Time to Congratulate Phil Black, Winner of the 318TH POTW
3/25/2012 5:57:33 AM
Congratulation, Phil!
Best wishes in Your way!

"Buranovskie babushki" ("Buranov's grandmothers") - a folk group from the village Buranovo, Republic of Udmurtia, Udmurt language performing a variety of hits.

They will represent Russia at the international Eurovision Song Contest 2012
with the song "Party For Everybody"

Blessing,
Lydia

+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/25/2012 10:47:46 PM

Hi Barry,

Thanks so much for all that you do at Adland and especially here at the Forum to keep this Tradition alive & well.

Have A Terrific Week My Friend,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/25/2012 10:52:47 PM

Hi Roger,

Thanks for stopping by and thanks for all you contribute to helping Adland to be such a Wonderful Community.

Have A Wonderful Week,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/25/2012 11:06:11 PM

Hello Mary Evelyn,

It's always wonderful to hear from you and I appreciate your kind words and your Friendship.

I just finished eating a piece of Sugar-free Cheesecake from The Tennessee Cheesecake company that I got for my Birthday. They shure can make some darn good Cheesecake up thar in Tennessee. I know that you're in Florida nowadays, but I'll always think of you as that Sweet Tennessee Lady.

Have A Blessed Week My Friend,

Phil

+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/25/2012 11:17:02 PM

Hi Peter,

I know that I can always count on you to stop by with a kind word of Friendship, just like I can always count on your Friday Chuckle forum to put a smile on my face. Thanks for always being there my Friend.

Have A Fantastic Week,

Phil

+0