Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
RE: It's Time to Congratulate Phil Black, Winner of the 318TH POTW
3/24/2012 1:26:52 AM
Congratulations !!!!!!!! Have an awesome week!!!
www.lifematterscanada.com
+0
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/24/2012 5:28:47 PM
Congratulations Phil!
Hope you had
a
Happy Birthday!
I enjoyed reading your bio. I hope you enjoy your well deserved week in the spotlight!
Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/24/2012 9:59:55 PM

Hello Phill, dear Friend,

I am so glad you have received the POTW award this week. I'd say very few times has it been so deserved.

Sincerely,

Miguel

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/24/2012 10:49:57 PM
i want to add my congratulations to PHIL also

i am so gald you won PHIL!!

pat

I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/25/2012 4:07:18 AM
Hello Friends,

First of all, I must apologize for being so Tardy to my Party. As many of you may be aware, I am quite involved with the 40 Days for Life Campaign and it is getting ready to wrap up for the Spring campaign on April 1st, so I've been quite busy both in Winston Salem, NC and Charlotte, NC during the past few days. The great news is that so far during this campaign, as of 32 days in, 478 Innocent Babies have been saved from being Aborted and numerous Planned Parenthood Abortion Mills have ceased operation throughout the Country. Praise God.
I can only stop by shortly this evening and then I must call it a night, since our Services are at 8:30 AM tomorrow morning, however, I will return tomorrow to properly visit with each and everyone and to personally Thank You all
I must say that I was honored just to be Nominated and I am quite surprised to have been selected this week. It's nice to know that I'm still remembered fondly. Adland has always been kind of like a second family to me and I have made many Friends here since first joining back in May of 2005, many of whom will remain dear to me forever. Thanks to all of you who supported me and voted for me and a very special Thanks to all of our Friends who continue to return each week to show their support for all of the many fine folks here in our Community.

As has been noted already, I reached the ripe old age of 65 on March 22nd, so I have even more reasons to celebrate this week. You know that you're really getting old when when you go to the Doctor and they don't X-ray you anymore, they just hold you up to the light. Of course, that's not the most embarrasing thing about old age. Getting old can also mean that you sometimes empty your bladder every morning at seven and unfortunately, you don't get out of bed in the mornng until 7:30.

Of course, I should have realized that I was getting older when I was walking down at the beach last Summer and people kept congratulating me on my alligator shoes and I wasn't wearing any. And then there was another sure fire clue when I went into my favorite Restaurant and ordered a three-minute egg and they insisted that I pay upfront.

Seriously though, getting older is not too bad. It sure beats the alternative! As long as I'm surrounded by Friends like I have here at Adland, I'll continue to count my Blesings instead of my years and look forward to many, many more. That's why I wanted to start this off by saying Thanks to all for the many Birthday wishes and most of all, Thanks for always being such Special Friends.

God Bless My Friends,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0