Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Official REMINDER OF MEETING Post for All Wosat Members
1/18/2006 9:49:33 AM
Hello friends, The eBook is on the air I just posted a TOPIC at my forum "How To Increase Your Earnings" Title "20 Ways To Increase Your Traffic And Sales With eBooks" This tips are needed now. Visit the FORUM: http://community.adlandpro.com/forumShowPost.aspx?PostID=265828 Genesis
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Re: Urgent Official Document Post for All Wosat Members
1/21/2006 9:00:01 AM
Good Morning To All This is a friendly reminder that the Board and Team Leaders will meet today to nominate the Officer Positions for the Team in the conference room at 3:30 PM EST. All members are welcome to attend and observe the meeting. I also want to say that if you have comment or questions that you should always get them to your Team Leader and or Board Member by Wednesday Evenings so that they may allow for them to be placed on the agenda. I am including the direct software link below so that you may download the software to your machine if you have not been able to do so yet. Here Is the Link http://www.hotconference.com/software/conference.php?id=12062829 We will also be setting up some meetings in the near future which will be discussed today as to a place for all members to convene and share together. Please feel free to attend. With Warmest Regards Dedicated I Remain T.E.A.M. H.O.P.E
T.E.A.M. H.O.P.E. Together Everyone Achieves More Helping Other People Everyday If You Want Something Different Then You Must Do Something Different. Http://SuccessMastersExecutiveClub.com Meet You On Top, Dr King
+0
Sarka Ksandrova

827 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
1/26/2006 11:54:37 AM
Hello Cheryl, Hope you are having as much fun as I am on the POTW stadium. Your good friend from eastern Europe. Sraka http://helpuezine.com/html/feature_of_the_week_vote_-_29t.html
+0
Lydia Fokina

2042 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/27/2006 3:09:38 AM
Hello, WOSAT members! Let us change opinion payment systems about. Kay offeres StormPay have been offered. I don't use StormPay, maybe, it is optimal, I don't know. Anatoly and I offer E-gold. http://community.adlandpro.com/forumShowPost.aspx?PostID=217951&pageindex=35 My experience confirmed, - e-gold is universal payment system now. Q. What is E-Gold? A. E-gold - the international payment system created by the company e-Gold Ltd, Nevis corporation (one of sponsors E-Gold is international bank JP-Morgan). Q. What E-Gold differs from other payment systems and in what its feature? A. The main feature e-gold and its difference from other payment systems is that all accounts of clients on 100 % are provided with physical gold (and other metals: platinum, a palladium, silver), taking place in Gold*Silver Reserve. Q. Whether inhabitants of the CIS can use payment system E-Gold? A. If shortly, yes. E-gold does not divide the clients on the country of residing! :) :) :) Unique lack consists in impossibility directly for roubles to get e-gold, but this problem is solved in other ways, about them hardly later. Q. How open the account in e-gold? A. Opening the account in E-Gold - free-of-charge, also are absent not-reducing rest and an initial payment. Q. What advantages are given with storage of money resources of clients in gold? A. The system e-gold 100 % is liquid, you can exchange at any moment your е-gold for any world(global) currency or receive directly an ingot All actives taking place in e-gold do not get under proceeding as opening the account in e-gold and I deposit there your money resources, you only check your gold. As rates of precious metals under the attitude(relation) in currencies constantly vary, there is an opportunity to play on a difference in rates. Q. What tariffs in E-Gold? A. The tariff for input and output is entirely defined(determined) by way of input and output of your money resources, and also tariffs of exchange office. 1 % from the sum of year, for storage While translating metal 1 % is raised from the account on the account from the client in metal from translated quantity(amount), but it is no more equivalent of 50 American cents. Q. How to be registered in E-Gold? A. Very simply. :) to register - click here... Q. What can I do(make) with help E-gold? A. To receive money from your sponsors. To invest your money in various highly remunerative projects. To invest in pyramids and to lose them there. ;) To take part in on-line auctions and sales, like e-bay supports E-Gold. To pay the goods in Internets - shops, or to pay for various sorts of service, registration domen's names, payment of a hosting and so on. To accept for payment e-gold on your site with the help simple form. To invest yours e-gold in various stock exchanges. To pass yours e-gold from one person to another, not having thus of problems with the legislation. Q. I was registered, how to me to work with E-Gold? A. The brief review of functions accessible to users of system E-Gold: Balance - the information on the current balance of your account InExchange - an exchange of money for metal, i.e. updating of your account OutExchange-An exchange of metal for money, i.e. removal from your account Redeem - withdrawal of physical metal Spend - translation of metal from the account on account Metal-to-Metal - an exchange of one metal for another Account Info - your personal information History - a history of transactions (transactions) As well as with the help of that I can fill up the account in E-gold Conditionally, there are two ways: Direct transfer of money resources on the account in E-Gold, only to bank translations, starting(beginning) from 1000 $. Through intermediaries, any way: Western Union, the credit card, the check, bank translation into the sums is less 1000 $, and so on. Lidia My E-gold: 2519771
+0
Urgent Official Document Post for All Wosat Members Board Meeting Notice
1/28/2006 3:40:43 AM
Good Morning To All This is a friendly reminder that the Board and Team Leaders will meet today to ratify the Officer Positions for the Team in the conference room at 3:30 PM EST. We shall also hear and conduct any official business of the WOSAT Team. All members are welcome to attend and observe the meeting. I also want to remind everyone that if you have comment or questions that you should always get them to your Team Leader and or Board Member by Wednesday Evenings so that they may allow for them to be placed on the agenda. I am including the direct software link below so that you may download the software to your machine if you have not been able to do so yet. Here Is the Link http://www.hotconference.com/software/conference.php?id=12062829 We will also be setting up some meetings in the near future which will be discussed today as to a place for all members to convene and share together. All Members Are Welcome To Attend Please feel free to come and be with us as we seek to be our best. With Warmest Regards Dedicated I Remain T.E.A.M. H.O.P.E
T.E.A.M. H.O.P.E. Together Everyone Achieves More Helping Other People Everyday If You Want Something Different Then You Must Do Something Different. Http://SuccessMastersExecutiveClub.com Meet You On Top, Dr King
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!