Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Urgent Official Document Post for All Wosat Members
1/4/2006 9:53:04 PM
URGENT URGENT URGENT Please copy and paste this form to a word document and print and sign as well as electronically send to your Board Member and Dr King Wizard Of Success Adventure Team ( WOSAT) Membership Agreement and Authorization of Earnings Disposal and Disbursement NAME: _____________________________________ Physical Address _____________________________ City ________________________________ State_______________________________ Country_____________________________ Zip or Mailing Code____________________ EMAIL ADDRESS ____________________________ SS* OR Tax I.D. * ________________________________ WOSAT I.D. * ________________________________ I agree that any commissions, residuals, bonuses or any other monies earned through my membership activities in Wizards of Success Adventure Team (WOSAT) will be put into the general WOSAT funding account for equal distribution to all WOSAT members. I understand that my earnings will be paid by WOSAT from this funding account. I have included my SS* and/or Tax I.D. # required by my country for tax purposes and Authentication of Identity. WOSAT accounting will be handled by the elected Treasurer and Financial Audit Team and Approved by The Board prior to disbursal. All accounting will be available for review upon request. _______________________ Signature ________________________ Date *************************************************************************** *************************************************************************** Please email copy by January 6, 2006 to: ricster727@dslextreme.com AND drking@usbusinesscorp.com MAIL HARD COPY TO: Wizards Of Success Adventure Team % Dr. David King ,Owner & Chairman 7346 Fire Department Rd. Hope Mills, N.C. 28348-8955 YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PARTICIPATE IN ANY PROGRAMS UNLESS THIS RELEASE IS RECEIVED BY JANUARY 9th, 2006. There must be a Hard copy original mailed to the Above
T.E.A.M. H.O.P.E. Together Everyone Achieves More Helping Other People Everyday If You Want Something Different Then You Must Do Something Different. Http://SuccessMastersExecutiveClub.com Meet You On Top, Dr King
+0
Donna Lira

572 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Urgent Official Document Post for All Wosat Members
1/4/2006 10:15:18 PM
Hi Dr. D. Hope you are feeling much better these days. I am on this as I am posting. Take care of yourself Your friend Donna aka texgirl IN GOD WE TRUST
+0
1/4/2006 10:42:27 PM
Dr. King Good evening, I do not know about you receiving the hard copy of this release before the 9th. since I am located in Mexico, and no offense intended, the efficiency of its Post Office. In any case, I wish you all the best. Sincerely Philippe
Ph.D.Signs of our Times (Web it!, Host it! Market it!) http://www.phdsigns.com (Web it!) Skype me: "phdsigns" Ph.D.Signs is a Sub-division of Cozumel Paradis S.A. de C.V. http://www.cozumelparadis.com (Market it!) Check our new Hosting Plans at ht
+0
1/4/2006 10:55:59 PM
Dr. King , where is my WOSAT ID # located? Thanks and God Bless, Terry Winterbauer
Thank You and God Bless, Terry Winterbauer 214-808-8194 972-414-6592
+0
Michael Derowin

770 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
1/4/2006 11:48:47 PM
Hi Dr. Dave, Could you please tell us where to find our ID'S to WOSAT. Is there a Fax Number we can Fax a copy to instead of the email? I am also glad you are feeling better now. Thank-you Michael Derowin
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!