Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Sarka Ksandrova

827 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Urgent Official Document Post for All Wosat Members
1/14/2006 6:10:46 AM
Hi Kay! Thats good Mesage for us europanears. Thanks from me and Blanka too, that you than you accept that. We will not be stoped. We only want thats it is legal and if that will be posible, than HURAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
+0
1/14/2006 9:31:39 AM
Good Morning Everyone I wanted to Thank everyone of the team. We Made it to that wonderful Day when we finally were a united body of members that are seeking to be the best we can be. You are an awesome team and I wanted to say that it is my pleasure to serve you and lead though I find many among you that display such excellence. May each of us continue to grow together and bond with a continued Passion and Positive attitude in the coming days. Let's give our all to this promotion that has been so generously offer to us by our good friend Bogdan and show him how much we appreciate it by doing him an awesome job. Warmest Regards Always Dedicated I Remain to T.E.A.M.H.O.P.E
T.E.A.M. H.O.P.E. Together Everyone Achieves More Helping Other People Everyday If You Want Something Different Then You Must Do Something Different. Http://SuccessMastersExecutiveClub.com Meet You On Top, Dr King
+0
Sarka Ksandrova

827 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
1/17/2006 6:21:40 AM
Hi TEAM HOPE! Mayby I do not all understand, but is posible to say me how is thats going with europanear there? How is thats going -with us, are we accept as conzultant if we coud not be there in Corporation??? Yes we have link become, but how look our ofitialer status? Our Problem is Taxation/VAT Laws /Eu Commisioners orders to EU members and Associated countries.. Shall us enybody say us thats?
+0
Urgent Official MEETING Post for All Wosat Members
1/17/2006 6:34:56 AM
Good Morning All Members of WOSAT Please be aware that in the interest of clarification of some things it has become necessary to call a General Membership meeting in the Conference Room for Wednesday at 5:00 PM EST. This meeting is essential to all members and as many as can should attend. As the President of WOSAT it is my responsibility to do this for the long term good of this adventure team. Please pass this word among all members that have joined to date regardless of the present roster for the promotion. With Highest Regards Dedicated I Remain T.E.A.M. H.O.P.E.
T.E.A.M. H.O.P.E. Together Everyone Achieves More Helping Other People Everyday If You Want Something Different Then You Must Do Something Different. Http://SuccessMastersExecutiveClub.com Meet You On Top, Dr King
+0
Official REMINDER OF MEETING Post for All Wosat Members
1/18/2006 6:09:50 AM
Good Morning All Members of WOSAT MEETING REMINDER IN CONFERENCE ROOM Please be aware that in the interest of clarification of some things it has become necessary to call a General Membership meeting in the Conference Room for Wednesday at 5:00 PM EST. This meeting is essential to all members and as many as can should attend. If you cannot attend then it will be okay and you will be updated I am sure by your fellow team members. As the President of WOSAT it is my responsibility to do this for the long term good of this adventure team. Please pass this word among all members that have joined to date regardless of the present roster for the promotion. All are welcome and your presence would be appreciated. For those who do not have the software link here is the direct download link http://www.hotconference.com/software/conference.php?id=12062829 It is necessary to enter your right first name and last name as well as your team and position in the sign in area. Please download this and install it if you have not done so and also if you have then the room you enter is titled adlandpro.us when the rooms are asked for should you have more than just this room. With Highest Regards Dedicated I Remain T.E.A.M. H.O.P.E.
+0