Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
RE: Mary Evelyn's Koffee Klatch
5/14/2014 2:37:54 PM
This is the old L&N Railway Station in downtown Knoxville, TN that the Board of Education made into a S.T.E.M. Academy and my grandson was a member of the very first class.

Their unique approach has paid off.

They scored in the top five percent of schools in the state in academics and growth.

Of the 42 students graduated, 40 are committed to four-year universities, two-year colleges, or the military.
... See More

+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/14/2014 3:38:50 PM
Hi Evelyn,

Time flies when we are having fun. Nice pictures of your family.

Myrna
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
5/15/2014 1:00:43 PM
Thank you Myrna, and yes time does fly, that is a fact and the older we get the faster it seems to go. I look back and marvel at how fast it has gone. Reminds me of the the song, How time slips away. Have a blessed day. :)

Quote:
Hi Evelyn,

Time flies when we are having fun. Nice pictures of your family.

Myrna
+0
5/15/2014 1:03:33 PM
Helen, I loved this video and the little guy is precious indeed. :)

Quote:

This is straight from Tennesseeeeeeee.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hkngjEgHgk

Helen
+0
Helen Elias

1370 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
5/15/2014 1:47:27 PM

If Monsanto (and all of the rest of the chemical companies) would disappear off the face of the earth, the world would flourish. Why aren't people doing something? Are they all stupid? Are you writing letters to the government that you don't to pay anymore money into the government if it is being paid to big corporations and if big corporations don't have to pay taxes to pay off the debt they and the government incurred?

Spend $4 and get back $10 every time you spend. Contact me (Helen) at this email »»» zhebee@yahoo.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!