Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
RE: Mary Evelyn's Koffee Klatch
3/22/2018 7:09:30 PM
Hi Jan, just from glancing down through the forums, looks as though a lot that were here when I was before are either gone or inactive. Maybe it's just a temporary cycle. :)
+1
3/22/2018 7:21:01 PM
Quote:
Hi Jan, just from glancing down through the forums, looks as though a lot that were here when I was before are either gone or inactive. Maybe it's just a temporary cycle. :)

Mary,

Not to recap what was going on when I returned three years ago ... this community is much improved since 2015 ... some community members were ran off (new ones & lifers) ...

I am the 'be here now' personality type and am looking forward to Adlandpro 20th Anniversary in September 2018.

+1
3/22/2018 7:27:24 PM
I wasn't one of those that were run off, just decided to take a break from all the drama, not dreaming it would end up being over three years.
Not even sure why I decided to come back. LOL
As I stated earlier, I know there have been several that have passed on and one of my friends, that was very active here, is now in a nursing home with no internet connection. That is a real bummer, I'm sure.
+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/22/2018 10:04:13 PM
Hi Evelyn,

Good to see you here, I do hope this means you are coming back to Adlandpro to have some good posts going again.

Yes there have been many changes, but we still post on the Mountain of Love. It is just Miguel and I doing the mountain.

You were saying about folks passing, did you know Sam Sunday passed a few years ago. Of course, you know about Branka, Jill, and Jo and I know there were a few others, but right now I can't think of their names. They all are missed.

Hope too see you back soon.
Myrna.
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
3/22/2018 11:26:57 PM
Thanks Myrna, I did not know about Sam Sunday. I know in the back of my mind there are others and maybe others will stop by and let us know who some of those are.

Helen Elias and Kathleen VanBeekoom and Donald Rich were three I knew about. I'm sure there are others we don't know about.

I got a message from Peter's daughter a few days ago and he's now in a nursing home with no internet connection. Not sure how long but judging from the last time any of us saw him online it's probably been over a year.

+1