Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Helen Elias

1370 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
RE: Mary Evelyn's Koffee Klatch
5/2/2014 1:57:05 PM

Hi Evelyn

Are you sure you have time for us?

What you should be doing is opening another forum called, "Evelyn's Love Life" and fill us in with all the nitty-gritty details. You didn't think we are just going to let you off the hook that easy, did you?

Well, I guess I will wish you the best ...whatever you decide. I hope what you are doing is 'blessed'.

Helen

Quote:
Hello everyone. It is amazing how one very special person can change your life, your focus and your priorities so expect to see even less of me here at ALP from now on. I promise to try and get back occasionally to say hello.

Everyone have a blessed week and I wish everyone the very best. :)

Spend $4 and get back $10 every time you spend. Contact me (Helen) at this email »»» zhebee@yahoo.com
+0
Helen Elias

1370 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
5/5/2014 1:54:03 PM

This is straight from Tennesseeeeeeee.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hkngjEgHgk

Helen
Spend $4 and get back $10 every time you spend. Contact me (Helen) at this email »»» zhebee@yahoo.com
+1
5/9/2014 4:54:18 PM
Hi Mary I just wanted to say Thank You for the Lovely invite. I look forward to reading what You have to say and Learning from You. Sincerely Sandi Johnson
Sandi Johnson
+0
5/14/2014 2:24:23 PM
Here is a photo of my daughter Jenny and my grandson Jonathan at his high school graduation last night. :)

Photo: We love you Jon!
+1
5/14/2014 2:30:29 PM
This is a photo of me holding Jonathan when he was a baby. Hard to believe he is now headed to college this fall at the University of Tennessee.

Photo: Happy Mother's Day, Mom.....this was 17 years ago! Hard to remember when Jonathan was this small, and so chunky, lol!!
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!