Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Getting Ready for the 12 Days
12/16/2011 7:46:17 AM
Hi ALP Friends,

Here is another ad placed in IMfaceplate and in the Copy & Paste Advertising forum:

Turn Time Online into traffic AND profits WITHOUT changing anything you do now!

Dec 15th 2011 at 11:34 PM ·

Hi IMfaceplate Friends,

Like you, I need a steady stream of good web traffic to be successful.

I have been testing traffic exchanges and found them to be a good source, but I just don't have time to sit there for hours surfing sites to get credits.

So I went looking for a better way – and I found it!

I tested Garland Coulson's Free Traffic Bar and I was blown away. Just by adding this little toolbar to my browser, I immediately started getting free traffic every day, just for being on the web. And it not only gave me free traffic for my own browsing, as I started inviting others, I ended up with a flood of free advertising from the browsing and recruiting activities of my downline.

In addition to the traffic, Garland also built in a downline builder program to let me build my money, traffic and downline in over 100 programs at once AND he pays me up to a 50% MONTHLY commission.

I especially liked the extensive training area. Garland is an Internet marketing expert and has provide hours of free video and audio training within the system, not only on the Free Traffic Bar, but also on many other critical areas of

Finally, a “No-Work” Traffic Tool

Internet marketing. He really makes sure his members have every tool they need to succeed online and his support team was very quick to reply to my questions.

Free traffic, multiple streams of income, great support and monthly commissions – definitely a winner for me!

Garland generously gives 1,000 free advertising credits to everyone who signs up, so check it out.

Click Here!

Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Getting Ready for the 12 Days of Christmas
12/17/2011 8:26:58 AM

Join and Get Your Share of 2.25 Million Credits Credits!

Dec 17th 2011 at 12:25 AM · edit this article

Hi IMfaceplate Friends,

I just posted this in Ken Wolff's Blog:

Join and Get Your Share of 2.25 Million Credits Credits!

I Thank you so much for your participation in this blog and for those of you who have joined Click Voyager. This has been the fastest growing program that I have ever participated in. The Growth gives new meaning to the term exponential. I have become a credit mufti-millionaire in less than a year and you can too. Now, I have to be fair and say that I do not think I could have done it as a free member. I took advantage of the OTO (One Time Offer). I pay less than the cost of a couple Starbuck Coffees each month. That is half the cost of upgrading if you join later on. I will say that even as a free member you are probably going to receive more credits here than you will in any other traffic exchange, you just have to be willing to surf twice as much and receive about half the level of rewards as an upgraded member.

I could go on and on about the benefits of this exchange but let me be brief. If you clicked on the text link above it will take you to a splash-page that explains a lot of the benefits. I will tell you that it is even better than what you learn from that page. Let me explain just a little bit.

You can communicate and work with your downline and I do that on a regular basis. You can reward your downline for their participation by transferring credits to them and I do that also. As a demonstration of that I am going to transfer 1000 credits to you as soon as you join. If you join and take advantage of the OTO I will transfer 10,000 credits to you. That is up from what I offered earlier this year.

Here is the Referral Stats For baldyken:
Referral Count Credits Earned
Level 1 20 487887.2
Level 2 73 140466.4
Level 3 45 7516
Level 4 6 5195.6
Level 5 6 141.2
Total 150 641206.4

NOTE: You will only be credited with referrals AFTER they have signed up, verified their email address and earned 200 credits. This helps to maintain the integrity of our exchange.

There are fun games which make surfing fun and if you are in the top 200 surfers you share in jackpot of tens of thousands of credits. I surf every day but the best day is Monday when you get 50% more credits and are awarded from one to ten thousand credits if you are in the top 5 surfers. If you receive one of these awards and you send me a support ticket I will match the reward in credits!

You can also go on a voyage and earn up to 5000 Hits for just 88 Clicks. Warning! This is fun to try but I honestly found it to be counter productive. I would get up to about the 4th or 5th voyage and get in a ship wreck and lose it all. I don’t know anybody that has made it all the way but go for it if you have the nerve.

Bottom Line! This is fun and rewarding. If I can do this anybody can. You can become a credit mufti-millianaire in less than a year and I will help you do it.

Ken R Wolff
Internet Marketing Consultant
800-291-4903

TopTierTraffic

On Facebook
On Twitter

Your past cannot be changed:
change Tomorrow by your Actions
Today!

Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/18/2011 7:52:42 AM

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all.

Get the Synergy of The Best Traffic Exchange and Splash Page Surfing all in one place.

Dec 17th 2011 at 10:55 PM ·

Splash Page Surfer Header Image

Hi IMfaceplate friends,

Time is important so make the most of it. If you have been following the 12 days articles as all the programs you know it can be difficult to manage all the promotional material and advertising so many sites. There is one tool that I highly recommend that can really lighten your load. It is called Splash Page Surfer and it is the Web's Easiest Traffic Exchange.

What makes Splash Page Surfer different? Well, they have preloaded all the promotional material from all the top traffic exchanges, list builders, safelists, ebooks, and other internet marketing tools. They have over 400 splash pages (and growing) in their system so you can setup your promotions with just a point and click! No more copying and pasting urls. Instead you can see thumbnails of all the promotional pages for any opportunity and you just click the one you want to use. Easy as that!

However, there is much more to this system than just ease of use. If you are serious about Internet Marketing, you know how importnt it is to track what you are doing. They also keep track of stats for all the sites, banners, and text ads in their system. This means you have real information to help you decide which promotions to use. See how many members are using a particular site, banner, or text ad. Sort the banners by click thru rates to find which ones are most likely to generate results. There is serious stats power here!

Splash Page Surfer is the latest traffic exchange from Matthew Graves, one of the pioneers of the traffic exchange industry Working online for over 10 years, he has created WebBizInsider and TopTierTraffic, two respected and responsive exchanges. Splash Page Surfer will certainly be no different, with innovative features and multiple ways to promote your products.

http://www.splashpagesurfer.com/home.asp?rid=4459

Join now, before the crowd!

Ken Wolff

P.S. There is much more to this program than first glance. Once you join, dig into the member's area and see all there is to offer. When you do join, make sure you take a close look at the one-time offers for Premium Membership! Premium Members receive random referrals from Matthew's promotions, and with close to 200,000 members in his other programs, you are guaranteed a downline if you upgrade.

Splash Page Surfer Footer Image

Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/19/2011 9:03:17 AM

Web 2.0 Social Network That Rewards YOU! Cheap Leads & Improved Interactivity!

Dec 19th 2011 at 1:02 AM ·

ViralNetworks

Hi IMfaceplate Friends,

I have been a member of this social network designed for online business owners and marketers since Web 2.0 first came out. It really does have everything needed to build the perfect platform for YOUR online success!

Click here if you are in a hurry and want to join and check it out for yourself without reading what I have to say about it. I could go on and on but getting right in to th inside might just be amazing to you.
---------------------------*************************************---------------------------------------------
The features are awesome, not only can you network and share your content with other people in the same industry, which is VITAL for success, but you can also build a 5 to 8-level deep downline that you can contact every 5 days! VIRALLY!

All messages are sent internally, guaranteeing a 100% deliverability rate. You also get 10% of the credits ALL the people in your downline earn! Credits are used to determine how much money you get from the revenue sharing pool.

You can also get access to the internal mailer system that allows you to contact up to 6,000 random members every 3 days! That's up to 60,000 messages sent EVERY month! You can also submit articles, upload photos and videos... and so much more!

---------------------------
Read Enough? Click Here!
---------------------------

The site was built from scratch, which allowed the owners to do EXACTLY what they wanted to do with it... These guys are serious about helping YOU be successful online. There is no space in this email for more, so rush over to the site now!

To YOUR Success,

Ken Wolff

P.S. - I really look forward getting to know you and networking with you in the fastest growing online business social network! I also need you help in testing the links in this message. Please join and get in touch with me when you do. I will give you 1000 credits in either FreeTrafficBar or ClickVoyager!

Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/20/2011 5:46:32 AM

The Synergy of WebBizInsider with other programs!

Dec 19th 2011 at 9:45 PM ·

Hi IMfaceplate Friends,

In this series of 12 articles in 12 days before Christmas I am sharing with you the key marketing tools that I use every day. Yes, it seems like a lot but the rewards are great. I have become a credit multi-millianaire. That is good news. There is no bad news because you can do it too. For the most part it is free. You will see a lot of OTOs (One-Time-Offers) along the way. Be careful. Keep track of what you are doing. If for example you get an offer to try something for free you will probably be asked to give a credit card number. At the end of your free period they will start charging your card. Out of site....out of mind. If you are not using it the charges will mount up and it could cost you more than you are making in your marketing efforts.

Now it is also important to note that you get what you pay for. I could not earn all of the credits that I earn doing what I do as a free member of every thing. Oftentimes you get so much more as an upgraded member that it more than pays for itself, in fact often results as an extra stream of income.

All of the programs that I am sharing with you in this series I do every day. Surfing for credits is part of what I do. I share my strategies for surfing in a blog called Supper Surfing Secret Lessons.

In this article I present to you Matthew Graves WebBizInsider the first of three traffic exchanges. The other two are TopTierTraffic, and Splash Page Surfer. When you begin surfing at either TTT or WBI you will get an alert notice saying "TopTier Message Alert: Earn 20% More Credits - Just Surf WebBizInsider and TopTierTraffic Together! wil a text link for you to join the other program. I surf all 3 at the same time for the extra credits.

You also get twice the credits for each click if you are an upgraded member.

Refer Others for Credits:

Our members receive credits for helping to build their WebBizInsider downlines. Every time a new unique user views your referral page, you earn a credit. This is earned whether they signup or not! If a new member signs up under you, you receive 100 free credits. Thirdly, you earn a percentage of all the credits they earn.

Earn Credits on Automatic:

As you build your WebBizInsider downline, you earn a percentage of all the credits they earn. You earn 1 credits for every 10 pages your downline surfs.

Click Here to Join!

Join and surf all three programs and I will see you near the top of the leaderboard.

Your Final Position on Last Week's Leaderboard was # 26

• Here is Matthew's post on Facebook:
  • Matthew Graves TopTierTraffic News - Earned Downlines Assigned

Midnight Sunday night is the time when all TopTierTraffic members who worked to earn Position Points received their Earned Downlines.

Here are this week's highlights:
    - 55 Members received a full matrix of 1,092 Earned Downline members.
    - 167 received over 300 Earned Downline members.
    - 501 received over 100 Earned Downline members.
    - 1506 received over 39 Earned Downline members.
    - 2803 received at least 12 Earned Downline members.

Where else can you receive 12 members in your downline for surfing only 1 page a week?

Thanks.

http://www.facebook.com/ TopTierTraffic · · · 14 hours ago ·

• You and Kurtis Sanders like this.
      • Kurtis Sanders Great concept. Great motivator. Thanks. 12 hours ago ·
      • Ken Wolff I don't know anywhere else where you can receive 1092 Downline Members every week by surfing and staying near the top of the leaderboard. Thanks for providing the TopTierTraffic Community! 9 hours ago ·
      • Matthew Graves Thanks Kurtis and Ken! 3 hours ago ·

Warm regards,

Ken Wolff

Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!