Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jack Sunshine

5397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
OBAMA , told us in advance what he planned to do
8/5/2012 5:06:23 PM

Forward this as received, but without comment.
DO NOT ADD A SINGLE WORD
Yes, he told us in advance what he planned to do. Few were listening.
The following is a narrative taken from a 2008 Sunday morning televised "Meet The Press'.
From Sunday's 07 Sept. 2008 11:48:04 EST, Televised "Meet the Press" THE THEN Senator Obama was asked about his stance on the American Flag.
General Bill Gann' USAF (ret.) asked Obama to explain WHY he doesn't follow protocol when the National Anthem is played.
The General stated to Obama that according to the United States Code, Title 36, Chapter 10, Sec. 171...
During rendition of the national anthem, when the flag is displayed, all present (except those in uniform) are expected to stand at attention facing the flag with the right hand over the heart. Or, at the very least, "Stand and Face It".
NOW GET THIS !!
'Senator Obama replied:
"As I've said about the flag pin, I don't want to be perceived as taking sides". "There are a lot of people in the world to whom the American flag is a symbol of oppression.." "The anthem itself conveys a war-like message. You know, the bombs bursting in air and all that sort of thing."
(ARE YOU READY FOR THIS???)
Obama continued: "The National Anthem should be 'swapped' for something less parochial and less bellicose. I like the song 'I'd Like To Teach the World To Sing'. If that were our anthem, then, I might salute it. In my opinion, we should consider reinventing our National Anthem as well as 'redesign' our Flag to better offer our enemies hope and love. It's my intention, if elected, to disarm America to the level of acceptance to our Middle East Brethren. If we, as a Nation of warring people, conduct ourselves like the nations of Islam, where peace prevails - - - perhaps a state or period of mutual accord could exist between our governments ......."
When I become President, I will seek a pact of agreement to end hostilities between those who have been at war or in a state of enmity, and a freedom from disquieting oppressive thoughts. We as a Nation, have placed upon the nations of Islam, an unfair injustice which is WHY my wife disrespects the Flag and she and I have attended several flag burning ceremonies in the past".
"Of course now, I have found myself about to become the President of the United States and I have put my hatred aside. I will use my power to bring CHANGE to this Nation, and offer the people a new path. My wife and I look forward to becoming our Country's First black Family. Indeed, CHANGE is about to overwhelm the United States of America "
Yes, you read it right.
I, for one, am speechless!!!

Dale Lindsborg , Washington Post
EVERYONE IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA NEEDS
TO READ THIS, SO KEEP IT GOING ! !
SAVE AMERICA BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE ! !
If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land. II Chron. 7:14

--
Sunshine Jewelry www.sunshinejewelry.com Trivita http://www.trivita.com/13941842
+1
RE: OBAMA , told us in advance what he planned to do
8/6/2012 4:18:53 AM
Warning; Barack Obama Is Doing Great Damage To America

Through Agenda 21, ICLEC Group, The (Unelected Russian Led) United Nations; And Much More.

If Obama is re elected expect Global Warming To Re Appear With An Emissions Trading Scheme

This is an excellent essay and easy read on the banking system
The last few chapters explain the interconnection between the banking/financial systems and the global warming/CO2 propaganda that is being cast abroad like a fisherman’s burley to encourage the unsuspecting fish into the net.

Manufacturing Money and Global Warming

Dr David Evans, david.evans@s ciencespeak.com 25 October 2009, last revision 10 May 2010 View PDF Below Manufacturing Money And Global Warming

http://sciencespeak.com/ManufacturingMoneyAndGW.pdf

Source Comment Vivienne Skeen
+1
Niel Mackay

1 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
RE: Ron Paul 2012 - Wins Again
8/12/2012 10:46:28 AM
It makes me laugh when people quote the bible.
The first question is Who is Israel? If you read jeremiah you will see God divorced himself of Israel the northern kingdom, who were pillaged and taken captive up into the northern regions and Israel were to become the 10 lost tribes.
Israel was the name handed to Jacob by God and then to Joseph and his sons , where as Jews came from the son called Judah .The southern kingdom of judah produced the jews ..Present day Israel is not israel as they are mostly jews .The jews have actually usurped the name Israel , they dont have the god given right to use that name ..So all this talk of supporting Israel is a load of rubbish.
that brings the next point , Who is actually an Israelite,obviously all those who came from the northern kingdom of israel.And where are these people now?They are scattered amongst the nations .And they are not jewish .The two sections of the promised land were cut into two bits ,Israel the northern kingdom and Judah the southern kingdom.
The next amazing thing is that God said they would never be allowed to go back and claim their land till they repented , well that has never happpened.So the present day jewish people who have wrongfully named the land Israel to trick us into believing a lie they actually are not Israellites but judahites.
So why are we told to pray for Israel , well so that they wouldnt become a totally lost nation, a nation God allowed to be scattered across the face of this earth.All this talk of anti semitism is just another ploy to distract us from the real truth of what has actually happened here.
Whether you wish to believe this is up to you.buts its all recorded for us to read.
The birthright that Jacob stole from his older brother Esau was the land birthright , because it was taken illegally from Esau God promised Esau that it would be returned , because God always puts wrongs right at some stage.
So Bri -tish is a hebrew name under the union Jack ,Jack is short for jacob.
So the british (israel -jacob) returned the land to Esau (ishmael-arabs) but the jews have sabotaged this return , actually Esau has rights to palestine by gods decree and birthright.
The jews nor israel have any right to go back till they repent , that is very clearly stated.So they are there illegally as of right now.
Just so that you get all the facts straight thats how it is in the bible.
God just didnt bless America it says he blesses who ever he pleases.It says he has no favourites, he is no respecter of persons.
So please stop perpetrating so much nonsense and read the bible and get the facts ..instead of just voicing all the lies that have been handed down for so many years.

+1
RE: Ron Paul 2012 - Wins Again
8/23/2012 8:31:15 AM
Along With Ron Paul

We must all keep fighting EVIL
... AS

The End of All Evil Is Near

Some tools to help us achieve our objectives Go watch this video

http://australiancontacts.ning.com/video/an-idea-whose-time-has-come-g-edward-griffin

Join Freedom Force International (from link under video)

Go download and read this book End Of All Evil

The pdf may take a little time to load.

We must make this happen, no-one is going to save us, but us.

Regards Michael

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!