Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ron Paul 2012 - Wins Again
11/13/2011 12:30:49 PM
Ron Paul 2012 - Wins Again - Nov 12th 2011 CBS Debate (MUST SEE) Corrupt Media Proof!!! See Youtube Video Below

+0
Helen Elias

1370 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
RE: Ron Paul 2012 - Wins Again
11/13/2011 6:09:47 PM
Hello

I was for Ron Paul until I found out what was his stance regarding Israel. Not only does he want to withdraw support of Israel, he seems to be anti-semetic concerning Jews. America cannot afford to take the risk of not supporting Israel. I believe that the reason the USA has enjoyed prosperity and generally, peace is because of their support of Israel. God says He will bless those who bless Israel ...and no one can deny that the USA has certainly been blessed. Whenever the US has taken a stance against Israel, it has not been pretty for the US.

I think the US might be better served by Herman Cain.

Helen

Spend $4 and get back $10 every time you spend. Contact me (Helen) at this email »»» zhebee@yahoo.com
+0
Helen Elias

1370 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
11/13/2011 6:16:48 PM

By the way, I do agree that it was unfair, if not downright underhanded, for the news media to block Ron Paul's poll. They should have been honest in their reporting. Removing the polls was dishonest and CBS has lost their credibility in my eyes ...actually, a long time ago. News reporting is not supposed to show bias but many media outlets appear to show their liberal bias.

Helen

Spend $4 and get back $10 every time you spend. Contact me (Helen) at this email »»» zhebee@yahoo.com
+0
11/14/2011 4:00:45 AM
Hello Helen

Everyone is trying to discredit Ron Paul and Herman Cain. I know Ron Paul is NOT anti Israel, He is ati interference by the U.S.A. in all other countries affairs.

Helen how much can you trust someone who worked for a Reserve Bank? I like Herman Cain but he is not as informed as Ron Paul is on international issues and the real rulers of the World, (The New World Order) and the mob that Obama is a puppet for.

Quote:

By the way, I do agree that it was unfair, if not downright underhanded, for the news media to block Ron Paul's poll. They should have been honest in their reporting. Removing the polls was dishonest and CBS has lost their credibility in my eyes ...actually, a long time ago. News reporting is not supposed to show bias but many media outlets appear to show their liberal bias.

Helen

+0
Amanda Martin-Shaver

2587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/14/2011 6:02:13 AM
Hello Michael & Helen,

I have been doing a lot of research these past several months, ever since I finally woke up and heard the 'death knoll' that is happening and was able to finally connect the dots of all the evil going on, and my perception and gift of discernment went into overdrive.

I have not found any youtube or article and I have read and listened to hundreds from different sources where Ron Paul is anti-Semitic or even anti Israel. I have found he is all for the Constitution and our God given free will and rights.

He has stated that he has not supported going to war on the various countries and believes that it was better to let them be and live our own lives. I understood from his many interviews and speeches that he felt that we had unleashed a sleeping giant by bullying other countries in war. (in my own words)

The Fed Govt past and present have deliberately started acts of war upon other countries, when these countries had no beef with us in the first place - we have been discussing the Satanic Global Elite in forums - These evil thugs have started it to bring in the New World Order.

I did hear him admit with articles written from his newsletter years ago that someone/s in his employ had written anti Semitic on their own agenda. He said that he did not sign these newsletter personally but took full responsibility for their release because it was on his Letter head. This was years ago and I wonder how long Ron Paul has to pay for this erroneous lack of knowledge.

Now Herman Cain is a different kettle of fish, at first when the rumours came forth I was like many other people and believed it was the MSM sabotage brigade be-smirking his character.
However I have read many articles and listen to youtube from sources that I have found pretty reliable and there are more woman coming forward with their complaints of sexual harassment. One or two hmmm maybe and claim of 'sour grapes' but many - I see a pattern.

Alex Jones, David Manning both said they had on tape and printed interviews in proof on file where he has been caught blatantly in lies and he has looked the interviewer or on the debates in the eye and lied. Two other sources I was listening too earlier (I can't recall at present) talked about his pattern and lying but did not mention if they had previous proof on file.
I will watch and keep researching on Herman Cain.

Amanda
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!