Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Lola Vanslette

87 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Welcome To The Feature Of The Week aka Person Of The Week! (24th Edition)
1/1/2006 8:47:24 PM
Yes, Congratulations Deborah and enjoy! Your friend, Lola A
+0
Bob
Bob Needham

115 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
1/1/2006 9:21:21 PM
Hi Deborah, O.k. now you're the person of the week, congratulations!! You really deserve it because of all the effort you have put in here at AdLand. I'm glad to know you, and I think that your web site is great! All the best in 2006. Bob
+0
Donna Lira

572 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/1/2006 10:43:40 PM
Hi John, Well, we did it again...a great choice for POTW. I enjoyed reading your Bio, you sound like a fun loving individual. CONGRATULATIONS Deborah enjoy your week in the spotlight. You are going to be quite busy this week, so I hope you have roller skates. LOL As a previous POTW I know what I am talking about but it will be lots of fun for you. Your friend Donna aka texgirl IN GOD WE TRUST
+0
1/2/2006 12:17:12 AM
Congratulations Deb! I don't know you ,but you sound like a very kind and caring person and I wish you the best in your business and much happiness and joy thrown in for good measure! As Always, God Bless! Sincerly, Susan
+0
La Nell !

3647 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/2/2006 12:30:03 AM
Hello Deborah! ;-) Congratulations! You are a special friend to me and others in this wonderful community and very deserving of this award. Enjoy your week of POTW honor! 8) LaNell
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!