Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Truth tellers
8/14/2015 6:37:08 PM

Larry Nichols: I Was A Hitman For Bill And Hillary Clinton

Larry Nichols: I Was A Hitman For Bill And Hillary Clinton

Had this man come out and said this only a few years ago he would not have been taken seriously by too many.

Now, with our republic being obviously overrun by a corrupt government controlled by corporate and financial entities, do you think he could be speaking the truth?

Clinton Insider Admits To Murder For Hire Claiming He Did It For The Money.

Larry Nichols, former 10 year accomplice to the Clintons, can now add hit-man to his list of dirty deeds. Nichols dropped a bombshell on The Pete Santilli Show when he very calmly admitted that he had murdered people, on command, for Bill and Hillary Clinton.

Mr. Nichols has been a voice crying out in the wilderness since he brought to light the sexual brutality of Bill Clinton during his reign as Governor in Arkansas. That information would eventually play a key role to Clinton’s impeachment in the 90′s. Larry says he makes no apologies.

They sent me overseas to kill people for them and told me it was for the good of the Country. So when they asked me to do it for them in the States it felt no different. The real truth is, I did it for the money and I didn’t give a s**t about the women I beat and the men I murdered.

The Clintons are bad people and I did bad things for them. I had to live with that all of these years and now I just don’t care anymore who knows it. Larry maintains the Clintons were into so many illegal activities at the time, they had to have a team of mercenaries made up of friends and state-troopers to cover it all up and keep them protected from the public finding out.

According to Larry Nichols, both Bill and Hillary were wild and out of control and both were relentless in their pursuit for money and power. From running drugs, to the rape and beating of women and young girls, both of the Clintons are guilty of the unspeakable crimes.

When Pete asked Larry about Gennifer Flowers making headlines last week claiming Bill had told her Hillary had eaten more p***y than he had Larry said that’s old news, and indeed it is … Larry had made that same statement on the Pete Santilli show early last spring.

Larry is adamant that Hillary Clinton is a “Dyke” and always has been. One thing I know for sure She did have enough sex with men to have a kid, but it wasn’t Bill Clinton’s Kid she had … Chelsea is actually the daughter of Web Hubble.

Nichols and many other insiders claim Clinton began having sex with Hubble to gain employment at The Rose Law Firm which she believed would eventually advance Bill Clinton’s chances of becoming Governor of Arkansas.

Pick up the video around the 1Hr 09Min mark.
Source: The Pete Santilli Show

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+2
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/1/2015 3:26:42 AM

Message from Montague Keen 8-30-15…

by kauilapele

montague_keen_veronica76I felt this Montague message was right for this moment.

"There is a wonderful awakening happening in your world. It has caused consternation among your controllers. They have rushed their plans forward, but I can assure you, no matter what they try, they will not succeed. Their takeover of the Earth will NOT HAPPEN... When 99% refuse to accept them, fight for them, kill for them, and serve them and their evil plans, they will be left with no other choice but to leave the Earth.

"September will bring many problems that you will have to give serious thought to. The Cabal will make a major push forward with their takeover plans. Be on guard in September, and do not take anything at face value. Make preparations so that you are prepared for all eventualities. FEAR has always been their greatest weapon.

"Your number one priority should be an immediate ceasefire in all wars. Peace must be restored, so people need not flee in desperation. This was planned to happen, as the Cabal wants to bring down Europe. They do not care what suffering their plans bring about."

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Message from Montague on Sunday 30 August 2015

There is a wonderful awakening happening in your world. It has caused consternation among your controllers. They have rushed their plans forward, but I can assure you, no matter what they try, they will not succeed. Their takeover of the Earth will NOT HAPPEN. They will try everything in their MAGIC BOOK OF TRICKS to fool you into accepting them and their plans. I have always told you that they will not accept defeat easily. When 99% refuse to accept them, fight for them, kill for them, and serve them and their evil plans, they will be left with no other choice but to leave the Earth.

September will bring many problems that you will have to give serious thought to. The Cabal will make a major push forward with their takeover plans. Be on guard in September, and do not take anything at face value. Make preparations so that you are prepared for all eventualities. FEAR has always been their greatest weapon. They will use it to scare you into submission. Your future does not include serving them. Your future is discovering who you are, and your role in the Transition, working together to create a world where peace and love is the driving force that brings the whole of humanity together to live in harmony. No one people will ever be allowed to rule over humanity again. All humanity will live in peace.

The EVIL that almost succeeded in creating their ONE WORLD ORDER will disappear without trace. They have no place in the future. Now that you can see them clearly for the PARASITES that they are, you can see how they have used humanity as FOOD and ENERGY to enable them to survive on Earth. Take off the rose-coloured spectacles, forget all you were taught that made slaves of you, as you were never meant to be slaves.

It has been hard work for us in spirit to help you to open up and SEE who your slave masters are, and how they enforce their so-called LAWS on you. You do not need them, you never did. See all religions for what they are; they control you through FEAR and there is no truth in them at all. Take back control of your own lives. Refuse genetically modified food. Refuse to be drugged by the water you drink and the air you breath. Ask why your government is doing this to you and making you pay for it !

Even though it may seem that everything is stacked against you, there are good people such as Harald Kautz-Vella, who has stepped forward to share his knowledge with you. The pharmaceutical industry was designed to make you dependent on their drugs, the very same drugs that create huge problems in your lives. You do not need them. It was all designed to shorten human life and to destroy the human being. They want obedient slave robots, always at their service.

You should refuse to play their games one moment longer. You have stepped out of the prison box that you existed in, and you now see it for what it is. Everything on Earth was stacked against you, and it was all created by the Cabal, to ensure its existence on Earth, and to ensure your service as slaves to them. Everything they have, they took from you, and they showed no mercy as they took it. Do not feel guilty as you say, enough is enough, I take back what is rightfully mine.

Your number one priority should be an immediate ceasefire in all wars. Peace must be restored, so people need not flee in desperation. This was planned to happen, as the Cabal wants to bring down Europe. They do not care what suffering their plans bring about. The bottom line always is WHAT SUITS THEIR PLANS TO BRING ABOUT THE NEW WORLD ORDER. They enjoy wiping out a few thousand of what they call the USELESS EATERS. It all becomes clear when you step outside the box. Then you realise, that actually, you are in control of your future. Good people have done their homework and learned the best ways to provide good wholesome food and energy, etc. All this they will share with you.

We will create our Centres. Unfortunately, the Cabal was successful in postponing the establishment of our first one in Ireland. When enough money is available, we will go ahead with this. The Cabal has the ability to get to people who are still in 3D, to attack what they do not want. Such people unknowingly act as agents of the Cabal. Discarding the 3D thinking is difficult for many of you; you are frightened to see it for what it is. We will, without doubt, succeed. Hard work and patience is needed.

My dear, you have survived so much. I have not forgotten that this day, last year, your life was almost snuffed out by those you went to Ireland with. We were not ready to receive you in the world of spirit, so we had to prevent their dark deeds from succeeding. You have work to do, my dear, and you will do it.

Always, your adoring, Monty.

NOTE FROM VERONICA

Regarding the ley line work in Ireland, I encourage you to watch the videos of Harald Kautz-Vella, in order to understand the great importance of these ley lines. This sacred energy must be taken back by the people for the people. A man in Ireland has offered to lead groups of you to do this work. The whole Earth will benefit. Humanity is crying out for help.

Thank you.

Harald Kautz-Vella and Veronica Keen (Part 1)
Filmed in London, England during August 2015. This is the first part of a two part interview.

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+2
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/6/2015 4:16:52 PM

Jonas Alexis VT 9-4-15… “Remember Remember the Third of September: Satan Worshipers and NWO Agents Defeated”

by kauilapele

veterans_today_banner_NEW_146veterans_today_jonas_alexis_banner_2Here's the second of the Jonas Alexis VT articles (view the first one). In both of these, the (what I would call) "Higher Role" of Obama is being fulfilled.

"AIPAC, a cell of Satan worshipers and New World Order agents and a group which positions itself as masters of foreign policy in America, was completely humiliated and then defeated last month. This has recently been recognized by the Washington Post itself at the beginning of this month... Take it from the Washington Post: “Not since George H.W. Bush was president has the American Israel Public Affairs Committee sustained such a public defeat on an issue it deemed an existential threat to Israel’s security.

"So, NWO agents are not really confident that they will sit on the Zionist throne forever. This is probably one reason why they are very scared. They seem to perceive that they are doomed to fail, even though they are currently enjoying tremendous seasonal power."

------------------------------------------------------------

Remember Remember the Third of September: Satan Worshipers and NWO Agents Defeated
By Jonas E. Alexis on September 4, 2015

Let us continue to tell NWO agents and Satan worshipers that we are not for sale. Let us continue expose their ideology, which, as Solzhenitsyn would have forcefully put it, is a “gangrenous edge” and a “decomposing garb.”

Stop_AIPAC

…by Jonas E. Alexis

Last month, Jim W. Dean predicted that the “Iran nuclear agreement [is the] biggest defeat” for AIPAC. That prediction turned out to be true.

AIPAC, a cell of Satan worshipers and New World Order agents[1] and a group which positions itself as masters of foreign policy in America, was completely humiliated and then defeated last month. This has recently been recognized by the Washington Post itself at the beginning of this month.[2] Flaming Neocon Jonathan S. Tobin lamented, “The Iran deal fight was won by Obama far more than it was lost by Netanyahu.”[3] Take it from the Washington Post:

“Not since George H.W. Bush was president has the American Israel Public Affairs Committee sustained such a public defeat on an issue it deemed an existential threat to Israel’s security.

“But the Iran nuclear deal has Washington insiders wondering if the once-untouchable lobbying giant has suffered lasting damage to its near-pristine political reputation.

“In fighting the deal, AIPAC and its affiliates mustered all of its considerable resources: spending tens of millions on television ads in the home states of undecided lawmakers and organizing a fly-in to blitz lawmakers on Capitol Hill – another is planned for next week when Congress returns from August recess to vote on a resolution of disapproval.

“But all that noise amounted to a humbling and rare defeat this week, when President Obama secured a strong enough plurality in the Senate to protect the pact from efforts to dismantle it.

“Many say AIPAC’s efforts were doomed to fail in the aftermath of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s combative speech to Congress in March — an appearance brokered by Israel’s ambassador to the U.S. along with House Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) without White House consultation.

“Many of AIPAC’s supporters also blame President Obama and what they see as a process he rigged and a debate he polarized…

“‘The lesson that lawmakers have learned from this experience is that right-leaning pro-Israel groups are not immortal,’ said Dylan Williams, vice president of government affairs for J Street, a more liberal, rival pro-Israel group. ‘Blood can be drawn. And it is possible to stand up and say “no” to them. And not suffer political consequences.’

“AIPAC’s position on the Iran deal lines up with the Republican Party’s, but its efforts thus far have helped persuade only two Senate Democrats, and a handful in the House – while Obama has secured more than the 34 Senate votes to ensure that opponents won’t collect a two-thirds, veto-proof majority to block the deal. On Thursday, three more Senate Democrats sided with Obama — Heidi Heitkamp (N.D.), Cory Booker (N.J.), and Mark Warner (Va.).”[4]

There is more. Netanyahu got another defeat, which means that his speech in the United States last March did not really help the Zionist cause. Again, the Washington Post declared:

“No political leader fought longer or harder against the Iran nuclear deal than Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, who appears to have suffered the worst foreign policy ­defeat of his career following the announcement that President Obama has secured enough votes in the Senate to preserve the pact.”[5]

Sure, both AIPAC and Netanyahu will be looking for plan B, since they are really upset at this present moment. In fact, Neocon Lee Smith says that “the fight over the Iran deal isn’t over.”[6]

But the simple fact is that New World Order agents and Satan worshipers such as AIPAC and Netanyahu are beginning to recognize that they are not as immortal as they thought they were. “King Bibi” can politically bleed. And if he and AIPAC can bleed, then their Satanic plan can be killed as well.

Moreover, if Hegel and Solzhenitsyn are right, then Satan Worshipers and NWO agents will continue to bleed precisely because they are working against reason and truth, the very essence of a moral and harmonious universe. No matter what those NWO agents do, they will eventually and inevitably lose because reason will work itself out in the end, even in places we would not expect.

For example, who would have thought that Obama could have posed a serious challenge to AIPAC in 2015? Didn’t he previously give them carrots? Didn’t he make them feel at home in 2008?[7] Yet by 2011, Obama was telling AIPAC that “I won’t back down on Israel-Palestine border issue.”[8] By 2012, Obama was attacking those who wanted to promote a bloody war with Iran.[9]

Granted, there is a sense that Obama has misread or misunderstood the Zionist position, and one can reasonably argue that he is part of the New World Order. How else would he support or authorize the destruction of thousands upon thousands of innocent civilians in places like Pakistan and Afghanistan and Yemen?[10]

But the point here is that Obama seems to be getting tired of AIPAC and Netanyahu’s perpetual lies and fabrications. Now listen to the New York Times:

“The president accused Aipac of spending millions of dollars in advertising against the [Iran] deal and spreading false claims about it, people in the meeting recalled. So Mr. Obama told the Aipac leaders that he intended to hit back hard.

“The next day in a speech at American University, Mr. Obama denounced the deal’s opponents as ‘lobbyists’ doling out millions of dollars to trumpet the same hawkish rhetoric that had led the United States into war with Iraq.[11] The president never mentioned Aipac by name, but his target was unmistakable.

“The remarks reflected an unusually sharp rupture between a sitting American president and the most potent pro-Israel lobbying group, which was founded in 1951 a few years after the birth of Israel.”[12]

So, NWO agents are not really confident that they will sit on the Zionist throne forever. This is probably one reason why they are very scared. They seem to perceive that they are doomed to fail, even though they are currently enjoying tremendous seasonal power. Listen to NWO representative Jacob J. Lew (secretary of the Treasury): “The Iran nuclear deal offers a long-term solution to one of the most urgent threats of our time.”[13]

In a similar vein, Jennifer Rubin cried out:

“The Iran deal is as big a threat to Israel as any event since the 1973 Yom Kippur War. The American people as a whole by a large majority oppose it, and yet a Democrat from New Jersey, Sen. Cory Booker, who has had excellent relations with the pro-Israel community, cannot bring himself to oppose the deal even after it is certain there are enough votes to sustain a veto.”[14]

What Rubin did not tell her readers is that if Americans aren’t manipulated by the Zionist media—and by AIPAC specifically—they would almost certainly choose the Iran deal. In fact, it was reported last March that “most Americans back Iran deal.”[15] In contrast to Rubin’s assertion, William Booth of the Washington Post itself has reported just two days ago:

“Yet recent polling is not so definitive. According to a survey released this week by the University of Maryland’s Program for Public Consultation, Americans narrowly support the deal, with 52 percent wanting Congress to approve it and 47 percent wanting the pact rejected. Other polls have shown greater opposition.”[16]

So, there is reason to be optimistic. Whatever comes out of the Iran deal, NWO agents and Satan worshipers definitely know that they can bleed pretty bad. They can say some of the most disgusting things about Iran and foreign policy,[17] but we as representatives of Logos will do our best to expose them for promoting lies and fabrications in the world.

Let us continue to tell them that we are not for sale. Let us continue expose their Satanic ideology, which, as Solzhenitsyn would have forcefully put it, is a “gangrenous edge” and a “decomposing garb.”[18]

[1] What I mean by the terms “Satan worshipers” and “NWO agents” is that those people are anti-reason and are working day and night to attack the moral and political order in both its metaphysical and practical sense. I am certainly working with St. Athanasius’ definition of being Satanic: “St. Athanasius established the principle that being against Logos is synonymous with being Satanic.” Cited in E. Michael Jones, “The Great Satan and Me: Reflections on Iran and Postmodernism’s Faustian Pact,” Culture Wars, July/August 2015.

[2] See for example David Ignatius, “Benjamin Netanyahu faces a stark dilemma in the Iran nuclear deal,” Washington Post, September 3, 2015.

[3] Jonathan S. Tobin, “Did Netanyahu Lose the Iran Deal Fight for AIPAC?,” Commentary, September 3, 2015.

[4] Karoun Demirjian and Carol Morello, “How AIPAC Lost the Iran Deal Fight,” Washington Post, September 3, 2015.

[5] William Booth, “Netanyahu seeks to snatch victory from jaws of defeat on Iran deal,” Washington Post, September 3, 2015.

[6] Lee Smith, “Obama’s Victory Is Iran’s Victory,” Weekly Standard, September 14, 2015, Vol. 21, NO. 01.

[7] “Transcript: Obama’s Speech at AIPAC,” National Public Radio, June 4, 2008.

[8] Brad Knickerbocker, “Obama to AIPAC: I won’t back down on Israel-Palestine border issue,” Christian Science Monitor, May 22, 2011.

[9] Helene Cooper, “‘Loose Talk of War’ Only Helps Iran, President Says,” NY Times, March 4, 2012.

[10] See for example Steve Coll, “The Unblinking Stare: The Drone War in Pakistan,” New Yorker, November 24, 2014; “Warren Weinstein and the Long Drone War,” New Yorker, April 23, 2015; Matt Sledge, “The Toll Of 5 Years Of Drone Strikes: 2,400 Dead,” Huffington Post, May 15, 2014; “Obama’s high-stakes drone war in Yemen,” CNN, April 21, 2014; Glenn Greenwald, “New Stanford/NYU study documents the civilian terror from Obama’s drones,” Guardian, September 25, 2012; “Drone Strikes Under Scrutiny,” NY Times, February 6, 2013; Michael B. Kelley, “President Obama’s Super Aggressive Drone War In One Graphic,” Business Insider, December 14, 2013; Jon Swaine, “Barack Obama ‘has authority to use drone strikes to kill Americans on US soil,’” Telegraph, March 6, 2013; Jo Becker and Scott Shane, “Secret ‘Kill List’ Proves a Test of Obama’s Principles and Will,” NY Times, May 29, 2012.

[11] This is a true statement. See for example “Pro-Israel Aipac Creates Group to Lobby Against the Iran Deal,” NY Times, July 17, 2015.

[12] Julie Hirschfeld Davis, “Fears of Lasting Rift as Obama Battles Pro-Israel Group on Iran,” NY Times, August 7, 2015; for other reports, see also “It’s Either Iran Nuclear Deal or ‘Some Form of War,’ Obama Warns,” NY Times, August 5, 2015.

[13] Jacob J. Lew, “The High Price of Rejecting the Iran Deal,” NY Times, August 13, 2015.

[14] Jennifer Rubin, “Sen. Booker ends the myth of bipartisan support for Israel,” Washington Post, September 3, 2015.

[15] David Jackson, “Poll: Most Americans back Iran deal,” USA Today, March 31, 2015.

[16] Booth, “Netanyahu seeks to snatch victory from jaws of defeat on Iran deal,” Washington Post, September 3, 2015.

[17] See for example Michael Rubin, “Is North Korea Blame Game Future of the Iran Deal?,” Commentary, September 2, 2015.

[18] Alexander Solzhenitsyn, The Solzhenitsyn Reader (Wilmington: ISI Books, 2006), 558.

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+2
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/6/2015 4:57:43 PM

Jonas Alexis VT 9-3-15… “Netanyahu Concedes Defeat: Bombing Iran Is No Longer an Option”

by kauilapele

veterans_today_banner_NEW_145veterans_today_jonas_alexis_banner_1Okay, I've not been posting quite as many VTs as before, but occasionally I see one or two that points out how the planet is proceeding in an "upwards" kind of way, and shows some of the positive workings behind the scenes. This and the next one I'll post are two of those. And below are a few of the things that "stood out" to me.

"Previously, [Netanyaho] thought really deep about bombing Iran’s nuclear facilities... But now he seems to be taking somewhat a modest views. Listen to him carefully: “Allow me to make clear that Israel is not opposed to a civilian nuclear program in Iran. We are opposed to a militarized nuclear program in Iran.”

"Netanyahu obviously has good reason to back off. Almost 100,000 people have signed a petition at the UK Parliament’s website calling for his arrest. There is more. A few weeks ago, Israeli writer Bradley Burston has lamented that Israel has finally become an apartheid state.

"...the Obama administration refused to meet with Netanyahu and members of his cabinet on numerous occasions. This obviously indicated that the administration was getting tired of Netanyahu’s nonsense. Joshua Keating of Slate wrote that, “a ‘pro-Israel congressional aide’ told Foreign Policy’s John Hudson, ‘There is a limit to how much you can **** all over the White House and expect to get every meeting you want.’”

"Obama was basically saying, “The United States is giving you billions upon billions of dollars every year and you’re spending that money on things we do not like, such as the Settlement? Well, I’m going to have dinner with my family, but you are not invited. And then I have to put my children to bed.

"[Netanyahu] has also received an implicit rebuke from Vladimir Putin as well. Netanyahu is the epitome of what Hegel would have called “the cunning of reason.” In other words, reason, not Netanyahu or the Zionist regime or the Neo-Bolsheviks in America, will inevitably win the war for the minds and hearts of men everywhere."

------------------------------------------------------------

Netanyahu Concedes Defeat: Bombing Iran Is No Longer an Option

If Netanyahu is found to be the “the great Satan” in the political sphere, how about his puppets in the United States and elsewhere? Should they be named Satan’s kids as well?

Netanyaho

“You mean I can’t summon lies and fabrications anymore to attack Iran? And you mean nearly 100,000 people want me to be arrested in the UK? Headache.”

…by Jonas E. Alexis

Oh, dear. Netanyahu, the man who has numerous covert agents and political assassins in the United States (Mike Hukabee, John McCain, Marco Rubio, Scott Walker, Carly Fiorina, Lindsey Graham, Sarah Palin, Dick Cheney, John Bolton, etc.), is shifting gear. He is on the move.

Netanyahu taught his disciples that Iran is the world’s leading state sponsor of terrorism. Those disciples quickly began to repeat the words of their master almost verbatim. Dick Cheney, one of the most lying liars in the twenty-first century, has recently written that

“Under Khomeini, Iran became the world’s leading state sponsor of terror, targeting the United States, our allies, and our interests around the world.”[1]

The scholarly source for this extraordinary claim? It was nowhere to be found. On the contrary, we have enough evidence indicating that Iran has fought against terrorism.[2] The irony is that under Zionism, the United States has had a long history of supporting and abetting terrorism, and this is all done in the name of “war on terror.” Don’t believe me? Let us look at a recent example.

"Working for the Zionists really pays. You get to hang out with chicks, pass classified information, and still get away with it. Thank God that I am not Edward Snowden."

Former head of the CIA David Petraeus has recently posited that the United States has to make a sort of diabolical deal with Al-Qaeda in order to defeat ISIS. Listen to the Daily Beast:

“Members of al Qaeda’s branch in Syria have a surprising advocate in the corridors of American power: retired Army general and former CIA Director David Petraeus.

“The former commander of U.S. forces in Iraq and Afghanistan has been quietly urging U.S. officials to consider using so-called moderate members of al Qaeda’s Nusra Front to fight ISIS in Syria, four sources familiar with the conversations, including one person who spoke to Petraeus directly…”[3]

The Daily Beast itself says that Petraeus seemed to have underestimated the monster which the Zionist regime has created:

“The tactic worked, at least temporarily. But al Qaeda in Iraq was later reborn as ISIS, and has become the sworn enemy of its parent organization. Now, Petraeus is returning to his old play, advocating a strategy of co-opting rank-and-file members of al Nusra, particularly those who don’t necessarily share all of core al Qaeda’s Islamist philosophy.”[4]

This is really confusing because “In 2012, the Obama administration designated al Nusra a foreign terrorist organization. And last year, the president ordered airstrikes on al Nusra positions housing members of the Khorasan Group, an al Qaeda cadre that was trying to recruit jihadists with Western passports to smuggle bombs onto civilian airliners.”[5]

It gets even more pathetic because Petraeus

“still wields considerable influence with current officials, U.S. lawmakers, and foreign leaders. The fact that he feels comfortable recruiting defectors from an organization that has declared war on the United States underscores the tenuous nature of the Obama administration’s strategy to fight ISIS, which numerous observers have said is floundering in search of a viable ground force.”[6]

Remember that Petraeus was caught passing classified information to his mistress. According to the law, Petraeus ought to be behind bars. Yet since he works for the Zionist regime, he “still wields considerable influence with current officials, U.S. lawmakers, and foreign leaders.”

So, the logic is pretty clear here. Edward Snowden passed classified information to other parties and the Zionist regime wants his head on a silver platter. Petreus did something similar, and he still gets to hold his position. This is certainly disgusting.

So, when I read Cheney’s earlier statement, I really thought that someone should have doused him with a bucket of water. Cheney must remember that it was not Iran that trained terrorist groups such as the MEK in Nevada. It was actually the Bush administration.

In short, we can ignore Cheney’s new book in our discussion here, since lies and fabrications are its fundamental premises.

I wonder what Cheney would say to his political boss Benjamin Netanyahu, who now isn’t moving toward aggressive expansion with respect to the Iran deal. Netanyahu seems to be recanting from many of his bombastic and acerbic speeches. Previously, he thought really deep about bombing Iran’s nuclear facilities. In fact, he was planning to do exactly that in 2010 and 2011?[7] But now he seems to be taking somewhat a modest views. Listen to him carefully:

“Allow me to make clear that Israel is not opposed to a civilian nuclear program in Iran. We are opposed to a militarized nuclear program in Iran.”[8]

Netanyahu obviously has good reason to back off. Almost 100,000 people have signed a petition at the UK Parliament’s website calling for his arrest. There is more. A few weeks ago, Israeli writer Bradley Burston has lamented that Israel has finally become an apartheid state.[9] And then this:

“A US congresswoman has asked the State Department to investigate whether the killing of two Palestinian teenagers by Israeli security forces last year would preclude Israel from receiving military aid under American law.”[10]

So, Netanyahu fears that the world is finally waking up. But his seemingly conceding statement above still does not make any sense. If he truly believes it, then what was all that talk about Iran getting closer and closer to nuclear bombs? Why did he not clarify this issue from the very beginning? Why did he and the Israeli regime spend years brainwashing much of the West and saying that Iran was simply weeks and months away from getting nuclear bombs?[11] Why did the Israeli regime ask the U.S. to give them a green light to bomb Iran in 2008?[12]

Moreover, why did Netanyahu convince dancing puppets like Sarah Palin, who were more than willing to chantbomb Iran”? Isn’t that a sign of madness? Didn’t Netanyahu, as former C.I.A. agent Paul R. Pillar pointed out, “center much of his political career on fear-mongering about Iran”?[13]

Perhaps the real prophet here is E. Michael Jones, who said last July that “After 36 years of failure, the American empire now seems determined to lure Iran back into the fold by proffering carrots rather than wielding sticks.”[14]

I do have many disagreements with the Obama administration, but one can safely say that the administration played a crucial role in destabilizing Netanyahu’s project with respect to Iran. As we have noted in the past, it began with calling Netanyahu “a chicken****.” The Atlantic quickly saw that it was a historic moment. The Atlantic titled one of their articles: “The Crisis in U.S.-Israel Relations Is Officially Here.”[15] Jeffrey Goldberg himself said then:

“Over the years, Obama administration officials have described Netanyahu to me as recalcitrant, myopic, reactionary, obtuse, blustering, pompous, and ‘Aspergery.’ (These are verbatim descriptions; I keep a running list.) But I had not previously heard Netanyahu described as a ‘chicken****.’”[16]

Moreover, the Obama administration refused to meet with Netanyahu and members of his cabinet on numerous occasions. This obviously indicated that the administration was getting tired of Netanyahu’s nonsense. Joshua Keating of Slate wrote that

“a ‘pro-Israel congressional aide’ told Foreign Policy’s John Hudson, ‘There is a limit to how much you can **** all over the White House and expect to get every meeting you want.’”[17]

But long before the Atlantic came out with the report last year, talking heads in Washington knew pretty well that Obama had a history of humiliating Netanyahu (for good reasons). For example, the Telegraph reported in 2010:

“The snub marked a fresh low in US-Israeli relations and appeared designed to show Mr Netanyahu how low his stock had fallen in Washington after he refused to back down in a row over Jewish construction in east Jerusalem.

“The Israeli prime minister arrived at the White House on Tuesday evening brimming with confidence that the worst of the crisis in his country’s relationship with the United States was over.

“Over the previous two days, he had been feted by senior Republicans and greeted warmly by members of Congress. He had also received a standing ovation from the American Israel Public Affairs Affairs Committee, one of the most influential lobby groups in the United States.

“But Mr Obama was less inclined to be so conciliatory. He immediately presented Mr Netanyahu with a list of 13 demands designed both to the end the feud with his administration and to build Palestinian confidence ahead of the resumption of peace talks. Key among those demands was a previously-made call to halt all new settlement construction in east Jerusalem.

“When the Israeli prime minister stalled, Mr Obama rose from his seat declaring: ‘I’m going to the residential wing to have dinner with Michelle and the girls.’

“As he left, Mr Netanyahu was told to consider the error of his ways. ‘I’m still around,’ Mr Obama is quoted by Israel’s Yediot Ahronot newspaper as having said. ‘Let me know if there is anything new.’”[18]

So, Obama was basically saying,

“The United States is giving you billions upon billions of dollars every year and you’re spending that money on things we do not like, such as the Settlement? Well, I’m going to have dinner with my family, but you are not invited. And then I have to put my children to bed.[19]

“Just give me a call if you change your mind about the Settlement. If you still stand by what you said, then think about the title my administration has given you. It is still on the back of our mind, and you need to get used to that title, Bro.”

Netanyahu certainly was not expecting this blowback in 2015. As we shall see in the next article, he has also received an implicit rebuke from Vladimir Putin as well. Netanyahu is the epitome of what Hegel would have called “the cunning of reason.”

In other words, reason, not Netanyahu or the Zionist regime or the Neo-Bolsheviks in America, will inevitably win the war for the minds and hearts of men everywhere. As Alexander Solzhenitsyn put it:

“Our way must be: never knowingly support lies! Having understood where the lies begin—step back from that gangrenous edge! Let us not glue back the flaking scale of the Ideology, not gather back its crumbling bones, nor patch together its decomposing garb, and we will be amazed how swiftly and helplessly the lies will fall away, and that which is destined to be naked will be exposed as such to the world.”[20]

[1] Dick Cheney and Liz Cheney, Exceptional: Why the World Needs a Powerful America (New York: Threshhold, 2015), 173.

[2] See for example Trita Parsi, Treacherous Alliance: The Secret Dealings of Israel, Iran, and the United States (New Haven: Yale University Press, 2007); A Single Roll of Dice: Obama’s Diplomacy with Iran (New Haven: Yale University Press, 2012).

[3] Shane Harris and Nancy A. Youssef, “Petraeus: Use Al Qaeda Fighters to Beat ISIS,” Daily Beast, August 31, 2015.

[4] Ibid.

[5] Ibid.

[6] Ibid.

[7] “Benjamin Netanyahu Wanted To Bomb Iran in 2011,” Forward, August 22, 2015; “Netanyahu Wanted To Attack Iran But Was Overruled: Ex-Defense Minister,” Huffington Post, August 22, 2015; “Barak: Netanyahu was ready to bomb Iran in 2010, 2011,” Jewish Telegraphic Agency, August 21, 2015; “Israel wanted to attack Iran’s nuclear facilities in 2010, 2011 and 2012, but backed away,” Business Insider, August 22, 2015.

[8] “Israel not opposed to Iranian civilian nuclear program, Netanyahu tells Italian PM,” Jerusalem Post, August 30, 2015.

[9] “It’s time to admit it. Israeli policy is what it is: Apartheid,” Haaretz, August 17, 2015.

[10] “US lawmaker wants Israel military aid halted over Palestinian deaths,” Times of Israel, August 25, 2015.

[11] Scott Peterson, “Imminent Iran Nuclear Threat? A Timeline of Warnings Since 1979,” Christian Science Monitor, November 8, 2011; see also “Benjamin Netanyahu’s Long History of Crying Wolf About Iran’s Nuclear Weapon,” The Intercept, March 3, 2015.

[12] Jonathan Steele, “Israel asked US for green light to bomb nuclear sites in Iran,” Guardian, September 3, 2015 25, 2008.

[13] Paul R. Pillar, “The Sources of Opposition to the Iran Agreement,” National Interest, July 25, 2015.

[14] E. Michael Jones, “The Great Satan and Me: Reflections on Iran and Postmodernism’s Faustian Pact,” Culture Wars, July/August, 2015.

[15] Jeffrey Goldberg, “The Crisis in U.S.-Israel Relations Is Officially Here,” Atlantic, October 28, 2014.

[16] Ibid.

[17] Joshua Keating, “Why the Obama Administration Is Calling Benjamin Netanyahu ‘Chicken****’ Behind Closed Doors,” Slate, October 29, 2014.

[18] Adrian Blomfield, “Obama snubbed Netanyahu for dinner with Michelle and the girls, Israelis claim,” Telegraph, March 25, 2010.

[19] This was exactly what Politico reported. “Netanyahu Humiliated After US Trip Goes Awry,” Huffington Post, May 26, 2010.

[20] Alexander Solzhenitsyn, The Solzhenitsyn Reader (Wilmington: ISI Books, 2006), 558.

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+2
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/8/2015 12:56:04 AM

MONTAGUE KEEN, Sunday, September 6, 2015

The right people are surfacing all over the world who are ready and willing to share their knowledge with humanity. They have been preparing and researching how to deal with whatever the Cabal does, its plans and hopes of destroying humanity, and the structure of its existence on Earth. Ensure that you prepare for whatever chaos develops. Food and water must be put by for when you need them. The Cabal has been busy hoarding all they may need. They hope to ride out the chaos and then start again, with just a few compliant humans to serve them. This is their big Take Over Dream. It will show its hand in America, when the Pope joins others who also serve the Cabal, in this month of September. Do not be taken in by their FALSE PROMISES.

You are now awake to their plans. You must concentrate on your own survival and the survival of the human race. Do not be persuaded by those who are well versed in creating FEAR in you. The same people run all religions, all governments, and all banks etc; everything that has made living life on Earth such a struggle to survive. How could you possibly believe anything they say. They have wiped out millions of you, through their illegal wars, famines, and the holocaust in Ireland, that was organised and overseen by the Jesuits. How could you possibly trust these people. Look at their record. It does not make nice reading. Chris Everard, of ENIGMA FILMS, has done excellent research on this subject. He has produced a work that should be read and applauded by all who seek the truth. When you learn what he has revealed, it will open your eyes to the truth that was hidden from you. I implore you to find the time to read this work. Knowing this information could save your life and prevent the extinction of the human race on Earth.

There is no time to procrastinate. It is time to prepare to take action that will enable you to deal with whatever you need to cope with, for the survival of the human race. I have told you, many times, that September is when the Cabal will show its hand. Every day you are witnessing humanity struggling for its survival on the shores of Europe. These people were deliberately displaced through war, in order to cause SUFFERING and PAIN, the ENERGY of which, GIVES THE CABAL THE ENERGY TO TAKE OVER THE EARTH. Remember, your suffering and pain is the OXYGEN they need to exist on Earth. They need a lot of this to take over the Earth and to destroy humanity.

The babies they sacrifice, no longer produce sufficient oxygen for their plans! The Cabal shows no mercy. They are not capable of it. They despise you, and they use you to protect themselves. So many of you have returned to Earth especially for this Transition, so you must support each other. Money will not buy you protection from the Cabal. They do not want you, so do not think you can buy your survival. They have successfully conned humanity for hundreds of years. You are only just waking up to it now. You have a lot of catching up to do. Look around you: who do you trust? Nothing is as it seems. The Cabal has controlled everything for so long and everything is stacked against you.

Come together and you can defeat them. They cannot take on the 99%. When those who serve the Cabal and keep them in control, wake up, such as those in the armies, the police, and the governments, and they realise that they are destroying their fellow human beings, then you will see the Cabal falter and disappear from the Earth. Remember, THERE IS NO HELL. Only an EVIL MIND could create such a place. The God of Love, the Source, could never contemplate such suffering for his people. The ten commandments are a FALSE creation of the Cabal, to ensure you were kept under control. THERE WAS NO CROSS, and NO CRUCIFIXION. It was all made up to control you, and it is ALL BASED ON LIES. There was a Christ, who walked the Earth. He was not born of woman, and he ascended when it was his time to leave. There was NO FICTICIOUS BIRTH in Bethlehem, NO CRUCIFIXION; it was a story, invented to capture your imagination and to be instrumental in your control.

The people who did this, do not belong to the human race. They have no empathy with humanity. They serve only themselves. Their objective is to wipe out the human race, leaving only a few to serve them. Veronica knows only too well, how heartless they are, as she has suffered much at their hands, after my passing. She is now remembering much of what I told her when I was at her side. It is all becoming clear now. These are testing times, my friends. Never has it been more important to come together and stand together.

It is a joy to see the Irish people coming together to take control back from the banksters. They have found their POWER, and they have found their voice. They will lead the way. All the other countries will follow their lead. It has started: People Power is showing that it can be done when you come together. The world is watching you, Ireland, and willing you to succeed.

My dear wife is finding the right people to bring to your attention, to inspire you to become the powerful beings of light that you are. Help comes when you most need it. Thank you, S, for advising and supporting M. It was not her time to go.

My dear, you have been advised. Try to act on that advice, as it will help you. You have work to do and you need the strength to do it.

Always at your side, your adoring, Monty.

NOTE FROM VERONICA

The second part of the interview with Harald Kautz-Vella is now available. David from Galway in Ireland, has written to me. He is prepared to lead the recovery of the energy from the ley lines in Ireland. Please help him to do this for the world.

Message from David Egan

Ley Lines Document
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+2

facebook
Like us on Facebook!