Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Truth tellers
7/20/2015 8:09:38 PM

Montague Keen, Sunday, July 19, 2015

My friends, you are in a battle for your very existence. You are only just waking up to this fact. The whole idea of politics was designed to attract you to the idea that someone that you elected would then work on your behalf. Humanity was sucked into the notion that these people would represent your interests. How wrong was that decision? Now you must put it right. You now know that this was just a scam to lull you into a false sense of security. You handed your power to those you elected. You trusted the wrong people, both in politics and religion. You were very skilfully manipulated into accepting that you no longer had power of your own. That is when the mind control and the manipulation of mankind began, that thankfully, you are now waking up to. Yes, it is hard to believe that all the time, the ones you had trusted, were plotting against you.

You watched as your food was poisoned, your water poisoned, and medication was forced on you, and you just said, “What can I do about it?” You watched the chemtrails and could not believe that they would do this to harm you. You must quickly snap out of this way of thinking. Together, you can stop the killing of the human race. The moment that you decide not to participate in the killing, it will stop.

You fly their planes. You produce their chemicals. You fight their wars. Where would they be without you? All this would cease the moment you stop supporting it. Wake up and explore the truth, for the information is all there, about the weapons that are being used against you.

All this is AI-controlled. It is alien technology that they brought into your world to cull humanity, and you foolishly bought into it. Now, you must refuse to cooperate with it. The Cabal is helpless; they now find that they cannot deactivate the Ais.

From Veronica
I ask that you immediately research the amazing work of HARALD KAUTZ-VELLA. He is a scientist who explains what we are living through and how to deal with it.

It is up to each one of you to take action to free yourself. Live only through your heart. The AIs cannot get to your hearts; they can work only through your brain. Humankind has faced extinction before and it survived, so it can be done.

Who is causing the hardship and heartache for the Greek people? The very same people who brought Ireland to its knees. They intend to pick off each country in Europe before they move on to their next victims. It is all part of their great takeover plan to control the Earth. What are you going to do about it? What are you prepared to do about it?

Please share all information. Gather and discuss how you can get involved in your future. Make plans for your survival. They do not hide the FEMA camps; they are there in full view. Are you going to sleepwalk into them? The Cabal did not need to hide the FEMA camps from you because you were asleep. Now, as you awaken, you are shocked to see them with their huge stocks of COFFINS, all prepared for you. Is this what you want? Your governments have prepared them for you. Did you knowingly sign up for that? Did you, for one moment, realise that this is what they were planning for you? They used the television to mind control you, and it worked. This is how they have kept the masses under control.

You are the guardians of the Earth. It needs you to protect it. Come out of your head; it is full of propaganda mind control. Place yourself within your heart and see the love that has always been there, waiting for you to wake up to it and live by it. Humans should never have been forced to kill each other. This must stop. TRUTH has been the greatest casualty of the last 2000 years. It was the LIES that were forced on you by religions and politics that began the takeover of the Earth and the removal of humanity. Sadly, many of you still bow to them today, even though the evidence makes it abundantly clear that they have destroyed your world. They took control of everything that would have made life on Earth a joy, rather than the struggle it has become. FEAR was the weapon they very skilfully used on you, and you bought into it.

They have had their reign of terror. They are responsible for all war, famine, and floods, etc. What you now need to do, is to say, “NO, I will not kill or harm my fellow man. I choose peace and love.” Without you to fight their wars, and enforce their laws that suppress humanity, they are finished. IT IS ALL IN YOUR HANDS. Decisions need to be made. Time is of the essence.

From Veronica
Thank you for your concern. I am aware that all the interviews that I initiated with Andrew Bartzis have disappeared off my web site. I received an email from Andrew on the 11 July to say that he will replace them. I am fully aware of the great importance of the information contained in them. I await Andrew returning them to us. One of the interviews I did with Miles Johnston and some tapes of Monty speaking from the afterlife were maliciously removed also. We are doing our best to replace them. I do appreciate your concern in this matter.

Knowledge is power. Share knowledge, and help those who are about to awaken. All the information you need is there, when you know where to look and who to trust. There are some in this field whose love of money is greater than their love of humanity. Soon, money will be a thing of the past. It has served only your oppressors. They continue to use it as their tool to control and suppress you.

Look to a future without money when everything you need will be available to you, without the need for it. “Money is the root of all evil” was a song when I was young. It is so very true.

This is your path, the removal of all corruption and the freeing of humanity from slavery. Together, you will do it. We in spirit will walk among you once more. It is our dearest wish to help you free yourselves from slavery.

My dear, what was done to you and your property, was malicious. They fear the awakening.

Together forever, your adoring, Monty.

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Truth tellers
7/24/2015 1:40:48 AM

David Wilcock on Cosmic Disclosure: Secret Space Program Insider Debut Videos!!
BY ON ·

(David Wilcock) YES! See the first FOUR videos of Cosmic Disclosure — secret space program insider Corey Goode being interviewed by David Wilcock in a groundbreaking tell-all expose’!

This is the story that has taken the UFO community by storm. Goode is the most significant, in-the-know insider to have ever come forward publicly — by far.

Now you can watch him field a variety of questions in a fast-paced, invigorating series of interviews with David Wilcock — and decide for yourself if this is really true.

Don’t miss it!

cosmic-disclosure

Read More: Whistleblower Tells All About Secret Space Program – Watch Now for FREE!

EXCITING CHANGES ARE AHEAD

Before the avalanche of Snowden disclosures, many people still thought their own virtual world of electronic communication was a private place.

Passwords were secure. “Cloud” data encryption was actually encrypted. No one was spying on you, reading your emails, spying through your camera, et cetera.

Now it is common knowledge that a vast infrastructure of surveillance is in place. Every single thing we do is being data-mined and stored.

the-dark-knight_kvka_1280

And for what? To defend against “Arabs With Box Cutters” living in “spider holes” and doing jumping-jacks with AK-47’s?

Why do they care what you say to your loved one? Is it right for a horny NSA guy to listen in on your phone sex? To pass naked photos of you around the office?

Is there any accountability? How do you know if your latest batch of “sexting” isn’t the talk of the town in some shadowy secret facility? Who do you call to complain?

If what Corey Goode is saying is true — and it lines up beautifully with all of our top insiders over the years — then this is just the tip of the proverbial iceberg.

SCI-FI MOVIES HAVE MORE TRUTH THAN ANYTHING ELSE WE EVER GET TO SEE

Our military-industrial complex has already colonized our solar system — and beyond — with tech as advanced as any sci-fi movie we have ever seen.

Antigravity? Check.

Free energy? Check.

Stargate travel? Check.

Time travel? Check.

Materializers? Check.

Energy medicine? Check.

Faster-than-light propulsion? Check.

ESP and telekinesis boosters? Check.

Hyper-realistic virtual reality “holodecks”? Check.

THE ONLY LIMIT IS OUR IMAGINATION

This list can go on and on. Our technology has already progressed to the point where the only limit is our imagination.

And soon enough, the walls of secrecy will collapse — and we will gain access to all of this knowledge and power.

The gripping, seemingly impossible crises that plague our world can all be solved — much more easily and beautifully than most could ever imagine.

Hope is not irrational. Hope is an informed perspective — the fruit of those who have “done their homework” and understand the nature of the universe.

THIS IS ALL PART OF A MUCH GREATER CHANGE

These technological advancements are only one aspect of a much greater energetic change that is happening to all of us — causing a rapid evolutionary leap to take place.

This is not foolish conjecture, though many are far too willing to jump to that conclusion without studying the data.

It is supported by a vast wealth of scientific evidence. The case is so remarkably interconnected that no “debunking” can ever be successful.

Writing a few hateful words and nit-picking one small point, or one single article, obviously feels very satisfying to some people, or they wouldn’t do it.

Soon enough, the truth will become obvious. The skeptics will be quite embarrassed and humiliated at first, but will soon say they “knew it all along.”

Our own contribution to this vast mosaic includes The Source Field Investigations, The Synchronicity Key andover 130 episodes of the Wisdom Teachings video program.

And now, the first four of a series of at least 52 videos with the “insider’s insider” Corey Goode have been released — as Cosmic Disclosure…

Read More →
Source: David Wilcock — Divine Cosmos
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Truth tellers URGENT-- ABOUT HOLISTIC DOCTORS
7/26/2015 12:04:52 AM
URGENT TELL EVERYONE YOU KNOW............

JULY 23, 2015

Urgent: Make This Viral—The real reason Holistic Doctors are being killed and vanishing!

This is HUGE NEWS. Critical news.

Thank you Tatoott1009 for sharing this.

Please my friends, share this with everyone you know and protect the video maker.

Here’s the link to Tat’s Revolution where you can read the article and see the video.

The video is really well done. This is the answer and the reason the psychopaths killed all these doctors and why they are making vaccines mandatory, and why they recommend so many vaccines to infants.

This needs to get out to everyone. Please share. ~ BP

Publicado el 23/07/2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cALgIHETMDU#t=721

Please help to protect me as I am those who helped me with this explosive information share everywhere so it is less likely they will come for me like they have for these now deceased doctors. Read this article first please:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/mo...
https://gcmaf.se/
http://www.faim.org/autism/gcmaf-trea...
http://www.ageofautism.com/2011/10/dr...
http://gcmaf.timsmithmd.com/book/chap...
http://www.betterhealthguy.com/gcmaf
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/09/15/hea...
http://www.dr-gonzalez.com/index.htm

http://tatoott1009.com/2015/07/23/explosive-the-real-reason-holistic-doctors-are-being-killed-and-vanishing/

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/27/2015 12:57:38 AM

Montague Keen, Sunday, July 27, 2015

Posted on The solution to the world’s problems lies in your own hands. I have pleaded with you, many times, to take back the sacred energy that runs through the ley lines. It is because the Cabal usurped this energy that they were able to gain control over humanity. They wrote the books that you have lived by, thus controlling your minds. They created MONEY and so gained control over every country. Through money, they made you their SLAVES, working long hours in order to buy food and shelter — returning home only to sit in front of your very own prison guard, their most successful MIND CONTROL operation, that keeps you asleep, ensuring that you acquire all that you are made to believe you need, thereby making them very rich. It is all a huge con, and you have been victims since birth.

But those who control you, want more. They want the Earth, all for themselves, so that they no longer have to take human shape in order to walk amongst you. Their plan to cull the human race is out there, for all to see. They do not have a need to hide anything because you chose to remain asleep. Your reluctance to face what is being done to you, shocks me. All the evidence is at your fingertips. Their plans to put troops on the streets, are out there, for all to see. This is crunch time. Come together and say, “No, I will not kill my fellow human beings, or hurt them so that you can take control.”

I passed to spirit in 2004. Since then, I have tried, through Veronica, to open your eyes, to help you understand who you are, and to see what you are up against. How many times have I pointed out that NOTHING IS AS IT SEEMS.

THE VATICAN PRAYS TO LUCIFER, not the God of love. You have never looked seriously at what it is all about. They do not hide it. The people that you have been taught to look up to are the very ones who are trying to destroy you. Governments are not there to serve the people, they are part of the problem. They serve the Cabal, not the people. Do I really need to repeat that they poison the air you breathe, the food you eat, and the water you drink?They force vaccinations and other dangerous medicines on you that slowly kill you.

How can you trust them?

They do not serve you.

They plan to use those who serve in the Army and the Police, to wipe out the human race. It is a joke to them, to see how eager you are to kill each other, once you put on those occult uniforms, which clearly state that every one of you is a human sacrifice to Lucifer. The Cabal spreads its tentacles everywhere. They have left no stone unturned in their planning of the New World Order. In September, when the Pope goes to the United Nations in New York, he and Obama will sign your freedom away. Is this what you want?

The Vatican is a ZIONIST ORGANISATION. Never forget that. Roman Catholicism was set up by PETER, who was a JEW. All twelve apostles were Jews. You all know that, but you failed to see the significance of it. You were conned. They invented the Jesus, Mary, and Joseph story, that you all bought into. Iesa did exist, hundreds of years before the Vatican claims. He spent many years in Ireland and India, and he travelled to many countries. He would not approve of all the killing and the destruction of so many lives which you see every day on your television. They hope you will accept it as normal. The Cabal has no respect for human life, so do not expect it.

Again, I ask you to come together to release the sacred energy from the ley lines for the benefit of the human race. By doing this, you will create peace and make it impossible for the New World Order to be implemented. The Cabal has been planning this throughout the ages. THE SAME FAMILIES, which are all connected, are working together to achieve their evil plan. They believe that they can activate their plans in September. Will you help to save the human race?

Face the true facts; not what the Cabal tells you through your television. Refuse to be part of their mind controlled masses. The Cabal knows that if you take control, they will have to leave the Earth. They forced their way on to the Earth and they spread their tentacles everywhere. They quickly took over. They placed themselves in positions of power, to control all the banks, religions, and the entertainment. They particularly love the idea that you look up to them, while all the time, they are destroying you, and you cannot see it.

Fear not, for assistance will be provided to help you recover from their evil rule. They are frightened that you may wake up before they set their New World Order in place. You have not got long. All arrangements for them to vacate the Earth have been in place for some time. They will not go quietly if they see that all their plans for the takeover fail; they will be angry.

There are people who are important to the recovery of humanity and the Earth, who are now, through mind control, being held captive. I ask your help, so that together with us in spirit, we can ensure their immediate release.

The awakened must work together on the ley lines. Put as much energy into this as possible. Use drums to create music and see the energy flow. Try to awaken as many as possible, especially those who are still reluctant to face the facts. It is all in your hands. Support those whose task it is to shed light on the real facts, for they tread a difficult and lonely path.

I ask especially that the people of Ireland make an effort to free humanity. Again, I remind them, that IRELAND IS THE KEY THAT WILL UNLOCK EVERYTHING. By controlling the energy of the ley lines in Ireland, the Cabal was able to take control of the world. You can release it. You have the DNA to do so. Humanity needs your help. Release Ireland and you will release the whole world.

My dear, try not to allow those who are trying to stop you, to get to you. We are on the right path.

As ever, your adoring, Monty.

COMMENT FROM VERONICA:

Many have thanked me for introducing you to the work of HARLD KAUTZ-VELLA. He, along with many other impressive speakers, will be speaking at the BASES CONFERENCE, held by Miles Johnston on the 31 July – 2 August 2015, in Marlborough, Wiltshire.
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/28/2015 11:00:33 PM

The Veil Of Deception Is Lifting Around Us

July 27, 2015
The Veil Of Deception Is Lifting Around Us in5d in 5d in5d.com www.in5d.com http://in5d.com/ body mind soul spirit BodyMindSoulSpirit.com http://bodymindsoulspirit.com/

via whathowhy.info

The dark and evil veil (veil anagram is evil) that has been in control of our planet and humanity for billions of years since the fall from grace. From Lemuria to Atlantis and to present times – the veil is being lifted. This hidden veil, this unknown truth, collective amnesia and “control” of silence (silence anagram is listen) began melting away in 2012 as our consciousness begins to rise. The man-made, manipulating systems of religion, politics, financial, education, health and resources are collapsing and falling apart as the common public begin to awaken and seek the truth around the systems that have kept them asleep and under control for many years.

The darkness have kept us in a deep slumber of spiritual amnesia and under the control of many of the How the Veil of Deception is Lifting Around Us | in5d.comevil Illuminati, Cabal or New World Order (the 13 families that rule the world). However, this darkness is being overcome by divine light that is becoming more pervasive in peoples’ consciousness as they seek to make the world a better place and more liveable, with equality and unity being two underlying themes that make the world go around and thrive.

The plan of the Cabal has been to eliminate 80% of the world’s population through mass genocide, tainting the food supply, poisoning us with pharmaceutical drugs, chemtrails, man-made diseases, mind controlling us and by putting fluoride in our water supply. They have attempted to start nuclear world war many of times, but thanks to the divine intervention, this has been prevented and their underground bunkers have been destroyed.

Due to divine intervention, December 21, 2012 was not the end of the world, or played out as a rapture scenario. Another Atlantis will not be allowed to occur at the hands of the malevolent ETs (Anunnaki, Reptilians). The Light has been anchored onto the planet so that Mother Earth can evolve into the Fifth Dimension. After all, she is returning back to her original dimension before she and humanity fell from grace at the times of Lemuria andAtlantis.

Incoming Solar Flare Energies are Beams of Divine Light

How the Veil of Deception is Lifting Around Us | in5d.comThere have been countless cosmic events and solar flareactivities over this past year that have been increasing the rate of incoming energies, and raising the vibration (frequency) of the planet, thus allowing the divine light to continue beaming down on Mother Earth. This light energy is allowing all of Earths inhabitants to evolve their DNA and cell make up into alight beings, as we are all spiritual entities having an Earthly experience in these physical human bodies.

Our cells are transforming from a carbon-based molecules (blood-based) into crystalline structures (liquid light) through the activation of our chakrasand endocrine energy centers. This involves the anchoring of light energy into both the Earth’s planetary body and into each and everybody’s light body (the merkaba grid).

These incoming light energies can restore the hope that has been taken from us by the dark ones. With this light, which is love, any fear that has been instilled by these negative and dark forces can be overcome and eliminated. Without hope, eternal happiness cannot be attained as it is what fuels us to live a dynamic life that continuously evolves for the better and progresses into something much more meaningful as we find out paths back to eternal bliss. Without hope, we end up with hopelessness, which is right next to fear, darkness, anger, worry and despair. Restore the hope of light and love back in to your life by implementing the change that you would like to see. Manifest the world that you want to live in!

DREAM BIG because whatever you desire can literally come true! Manifest positive thoughts and use your imagination to its full potential to help raise your consciousness.

How the Veil of Deception is Lifting Around Us | in5d.comEscape from the madness and turmoil of the systems that have failed us such as the rising gas prices, unsustainable economy crisis, expensive cost of living and the laws that cause us to fight for survival rather than protect us.

BE THE CHANGE you want to see

Start by boycotting or refusing to comply to a system that is based on corruption, manipulation, control, greed and power.

Shift the paradigm of the common public that are not part of the selected Elite, Cabal or Dark forces from one of enslavement, entrapment and drudgery to one of FREEDOM of SPEECH, ACTION.

Embrace your infinite possibilities of eternal happiness, peace, love, compassion andabundance.

Reclaim your right to be free, to live a life full of happiness, joy, laughter, fun, compassion and many positive adventures.

Shift this paradigm of one that is of service to self to one of service to others.

What does this mean?

Treat others with love, respect, and compassion, and recognize that we are all of the same Source and the same One Spirit. When you hurt somebody else, you are in fact hurting yourself!
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!