Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
RE: It's No Secret
11/16/2011 1:00:32 AM

Hi Phil, I am so happy your health improved so you could be a part of this very important campaign. I believe the Lord blessed you with better health so you could participate more freely. :) Thank you for taking a stand. Not sure if you've seen this video but it is very compelling.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdM2dhslacI

Quote:

As of November 6th, the latest 40 Days for Life Fall Campaign wrapped up and since God has blessed me with a little more of my health these days, I was able to particpate more freely this time. During this campaign, in addition to Winston Salem, NC, and Charlotte, NC, I was able to spend several days at the Abortion Clinics over in Raleigh, NC, and down in Fayetteville, NC. Although the numbers are not fully in yet, I understand that at least 508 Babies were saved throughout the country during the campaign. Thank You Jesus.

May The Lord Bless & Keep You My Friend,

Phil

+0
La Nell !

3647 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/17/2011 10:50:33 PM
Hi Mary Evelyn,Phil and all, that video is very compelling. Glad you feel better Phil.
Blessings, LaNell
+0
Monique Wellons

6 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
11/27/2011 5:59:13 PM
Phil that was a really touching and true story, often times we lose our FAITH and expect things to happen right then and now, but we must almost remember that GOD is in control and that he is always RIGHT ON TIME, HIS TIME!.
STOP FORECLOSURE = WWW.WHYBELLAHOMES.COM/RECESSIONRELIEF CUT YOUR BILLS IN HALF = WWW.5LINX.NET/RECESSIONRELIEF
+0
12/5/2011 3:25:25 AM

Hello Phil and friends, I hope everyone is enjoying this most wonderful of seasons. I love this song and especially this version and hope you do too. Everyone, make it a great week. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mN70R-3ao0U&feature=related

+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/25/2012 8:47:58 PM

Hello Friends,

I received the following from a Dear Friend today...

I asked the Lord to bless you
As I prayed for you today
To guide you and protect you
As you go along the way.

His love is always with you
His promises are true,
And when we give Him all our cares
He will always see us through.

So when the road you're traveling on
Seems difficult at best
Just remember I'm here praying
And God will do the rest.

She and I used to talk quite frequently and she had noticed that I hadn't been myself lately and that I had fallen out of touch, so she just stopped by to Chat and to let me know that she was thinking about me.

After we talked, I realized that I've let myself get down lately and that I haven't been keeping in touch with my Friends the way I should have. Therefore, I wanted to share this with you all, along with a Favorite song...

May the Good Lord Bless and Keep You

to let all you know that you are always in my Thoughts and always in my Prayers. Also, may we remember that He is always walking beside us on each step of our journey here on Earth.

God Be With You All My Friends,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!