Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: The Hypocrite In Chief Is At It Again
1/20/2012 8:59:59 PM
Hey Kathleen,

Talk about irony. I remember all her posts lauding and praising Bogdan in the past and look at her now. :)

As far as the $450 worth of services she got for free you can now add ungrateful as well. Hypocrite and ungrateful compliment each other don't they?

I've never had reason to hide behind a mask cos of my appearance. Wonder when she had a long look in the mirror? :)

Shalom,

Peter

Quote:

Hi Peter,

Here are some ironic issues, she had a free Adlander Plus membership given to her by Admin for approximately 18 months from May 2010 until October 2011, worth about $25 per month, a total of around $450 in free forums and other goodies such as Direct Contact messaging to 6,000 per month and other benefits. She gained her fame here, including featuring her own artwork, one of which was a topless portrait of herself posted at her forum last year, while now she posts about some sales ad for used underpants from Australia? LOL.

Now to smear this place where she had $450 worth of free promotional services and a daily worldwide audience...hmm....

...and to yack about cyber-bullying while trying to belittle YOUR appearance, and also to say the "elderly" are being attacked in the Coffee Klatch forum about Singsnap, ummmm...you and the owner of Coffee Klatch are both also in your late 60's.

It's all so ridiculous.

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/20/2012 9:03:59 PM
Oh well, that's old news Kathleen. Facades and faceless people are the name of the game over there I guess. But she did choose a good image for herself. An alley cat. Suits her well. :)

Shalom,

Peter

Quote:

In addition to that, she tries to make fun of your appearance at a site where none of the regulars use their own photos. Curiouser and curiouser. It truly IS the height of hypocrisy.

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/20/2012 9:23:04 PM

• Hi Peter and Froum members!

• I read all posts carefully and being creator, co-moderator and responsible for AdLanders in FaceBook I would like, eventhough you disagree with our activity, to thank you for following me and my friends there, and making PR for us. Of course I understand your reasons and your attituted. Well thats the world we live in. Some are laughing and others cry. some are creative others are destroyers.

• We are about 120 members there all former social workers some very good others bad (like me) and unvanted here by some of you. Some of them are still active in ALP and some of them left ALP for good. However it seems that some of you don't want to brake contact with me. Though I stopped in summer 2009 posting or giving replies in forums where you are active, you still like to give me reasons to jump in and tell you my standings.

• Well If there is there is something in AIF related to ALP or to you as persons in privat that bothers you, things of your interests or if there are threads or replies of your concern I recommend you to take contact with Bogdan or with me in person. I still have good contact with Bogdan and if there something that irritates him he will take contact with me.

• I consider the discusssion about AdLanders In FacBook ended.
  • Thank you for giving your time reading my post. Wishing you all a superb week end.

I dedicate you GIOVANNI MARRADI
"JUST FOR YOU"
Georgios

ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/20/2012 9:44:18 PM
Hi Geo,

It's been a while since AIF was mentioned in this thread and the latest posts here refer to RS and a new website that the alley cat started.

In any case nice to hear from you after such a long time. Yes, we are friends on FB but I haven't been to your group there for quite a while nor am I following you. So if you were "called" cos someone told you I was talking about AIF then you were misinformed. So, no PR for your group from me or this thread.

As for creators and destroyers you've got one of the chief destroyers in your group still hiding behind your back but that's what she does........ finds a protector and depends on them to get her out of hot water.

Logically you had no reason to post here now but you're welcome in any case.

Hope all is well with you and all the best in the new year.

Shalom,

Peter

Quote:

• Hi Peter and Froum members!

• I read all posts carefully and being creator, co-moderator and responsible for AdLanders in FaceBook I would like, eventhough you disaggree with our activity, to thank you for following me and my friends there, and making PR for us. Of Course I understand your reasons and youattituted. Well thats the world we live in. Some are laughing and others cry. some are creative others are destroyers.

• We are about 120 members ther all former social workers some very good others bad (like me) and unvanted here by some of you. Some of them are still active in ALP and some of them left ALP for good. However it seems that some of you don't want to brake contact with me. Though I stopped in summer 2009 posting or giving replies in forums where you are active, you still like to give me reasonds to jump in and tell you my standings.

• Well If there is there is something in AIF related to ALP or to you as persons in privat that bothers you, things of your interests or if there are threads or replies of your concern I recommend you to take contact with Bogdan or with me in person. I still have good contact with Bogdan and itf there somthing that irritates him he will take contact with me.

• I consider the discusssion about AdLanders In FacBook ended.
  • Thank you for giving your time reading my post. Wishing you all a superb week end.

I dedicate you GIOVANNI MARRADI
"JUST FOR YOU"
Georgios

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/20/2012 9:46:08 PM

Hi Georgios,

Our issue is about one of the co-admins of AIF who continuously badmouths Adlandpro and it's members at another site.

My issue with AIF members is...if they are going to call themselves "Adlanders" in another site such as at Facebook, then why don't they step up and defend Adlandpro and ask that co-admin why she continuously bashes this entire place while calling herself an "Adlander" when she no longer is one?

Also, AIF members should make the effort to be IN Adlandpro on a regular basis and participate. There were only 5 votes last week, one was you and one was me, and someone else posted that he voted. Where are those 120 "Adlanders" when it's time to vote? It doesn't matter if notifications are not received, I look at the Feature Of The Week forum first each time I log in, the election is the core of this community.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!