Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: The Hypocrite In Chief Is At It Again
1/21/2012 12:59:34 PM
Hi Kathleen & Evelyn,

Hmmmmm, the thought of a naked alley cat isn't very appealing but I remember the post well and that she said it was a self portrait. Wonder how fast her first husband trashed that picture after their divorce? :) The fact that she lies is a given and for those in the know it never was never a question but a known fact.

Shalom,

Peter

Quote:
LOL! I DO like to type, I'm very good with my hands, very dextrous in many aspects:) I make great detailed jewelry and make latch-hook rugs, and give great massages, and I also have a great memory, when she posted that topless portrait, she posted that she painted it herself for her first husband, while looking in a mirror. I think if another man had painted it, there wouldn't have been a sheet over her lower region. LOL!

Quote:

Kathleen maybe your memory is better than mine because I thought she said a neighbor painted it for her ex husband but I could be wrong. Anyway now she's admitted lying but we already knew that. :)

Quote:

LOL! I DO like to type, I'm very good with my hands, very dextrous in many aspects:) I make great detailed jewelry and make latch-hook rugs, and give great massages, and I also have a great memory, when she posted that topless portrait, she posted that she painted it herself for her first husband, while looking in a mirror. I think if another man had painted it, there wouldn't have been a sheet over her lower region. LOL!

Quote:
How many husbands would think it's a GIFT to allow another man to see his wife nude? Besides, if she's an artist, why have another person draw/paint her when she could do it herself? Anyway, we both remember the statement about it being for her first husband, and the face in the painting looked like her, and at that time, she said it was.

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/21/2012 1:10:37 PM
Hello Friends,

I prepared the below post a short while ago and decided to first address the other RS members. I posted once in your RS site and mentioned that the alley cat is on a vengeance trip and nothing else really interests her (I think LRM replied to that post). She's using the RS platform as if it's her personal gossip and lies column. I have a feeling that some of you are fed up with her poisonous diatribe but so far are still allowing her to do as she wishes in any thread whether her post is on topic or not (it normally isn't). For people who consider themselves to be serious anti scam advocates her delusional and gossipy attacks are not benefiting your work and site. Think about it. This will be the last time I quote a post from your site but it's a prime example of her delusional and demented lies and gossip along with taking things out of context, mixing different issues as if they are one and the same and giving the impression that someone else's post is hers. Alley cat is a cancer in your midst (with her cohort the mad Englishwoman)

This alley cat is on a demented and delusional lying spree today. She's mixing up different disputes knowingly and trying to get sympathy. She seems to be in a rage and must have run out of her pills. :)

She wrote this just a short while ago:
Quote:
scratchycat is offline Senior Member
Blog Entries

Re: Adlandpro Misses its Star Member - IS THIS CYBER-BULLYING!!!???

Peter Fogel was on the judging committee that helped decide which forum won and that forum was awarded cash as a result. He manipulated that as much as he could and was outraged when my forum won. I was not even at home when this happened and did not know what was going on but I did not receive any prize money for that one because closed the Best Forum Award with that.

(The below was postet by Geo and not alley cat.)
"As result to the above six hours later I blocked JoAnne from my forum and I blocked and deleted Peter from all kind of contacts, because what his is doing right now together with his closes friends is to spread hate and fear to intimidate to all our Islamic friends. This kind of posts should immediately stop. I don't share his ideas and the best for me and the community is to stay away form him. What he is doing is against the rules of this community. He is behind all kind of failures lately and he is the one who instructs some of his friends how to work and act to his favor to make him a King but he did not expect me and some other friends to react and expose all this fraud in this community. He was thrown out from the BFA Judging Committee*, thrown out from the POTW Administration and technically forced out by accepting a resignation from the POTY after we announced a warning to all members for a cheat in the contest. He is now libeling all those who dared to say their meaning in this case. Both of them are unconsicously proud and egocentric to accept their failure.

* A month back Peter told my "in secret" in a skype chat that he was a member in the BFA Judging committee."

Are you beginning to see a picture rise out of this stink?? A person who likes to control other people.

1. When the alley cat won the forum of the month I wasn't a judge anymore. I resigned from that position long before when I suspected that the admin of that forum was manipulating the results before the alley cat won the contest.

2. The same person was admin when the alley cat won but wasn't doing the work cos she got an offline job. A friend of hers was unofficially running the forum for her and using the admin's profile to post in the forum. That friend removed someone from the contest without reason and when I questioned why the person wasn't in the contest this friend using the admin's profile said her forum wasn't qualified which wasn't true. It became an issue and then this unofficial admin inadvertently admitted what she did in chats between herself and the real admin that she (stupidly) posted in the thread discussing this whole issue.

3. Bogdan decided to close the forum of the month contest and whether the alley cat got a prize or not I had no way of knowing at the time until she complained she didn't receive her prize money.

4. The quoted segment in alley cat's post was written by Georgios. It has nothing to do with alley cat's winning and not receiving her prize money. I wasn't thrown out of the Judging position another lie andthe whole quote was out of context since it was in regard to a totally different issue. But this is what the alley cat does. Lie and misrepresent issues.

5. I resigned from the POTW admin and was not thrown out as Geo and alley cat claim. It is all documented in the POTW forum.

So now I'll ask the same question RS members that she asked at the end of her post.
Quote:
Are you beginning to see a picture rise out of this stink?? A person who likes to control other people.
Are you RS members??? Not only does alley cat lie she's trying to control the opinions of others with her lies and out of context information. A manipulator and pity me person who is asking for your protection and in the process is using you all for her personal revenge. Not scam busting advocacy but pure unadulterated gossip and lies.The question remains why this site allows all this gossip on their board? Is this what you want the internet to see?

Shalom,

Peter

P.S. Jim started a thread about the Blow's gossip columns and he adds that she's a Cyber Bully too.
Cyber-bullying News? SG Blowhard is a CYBERBULLY! Cyber-bullying News? SG Blowhard is a CYBERBULLY!

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/21/2012 1:15:28 PM
Sorry about the spread out quote but the editor is acting up again and no amount of editing helped.

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Amanda Martin-Shaver

2587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/21/2012 6:48:33 PM
Hello Peter,
It must be something about January's, that sets off Mrs Alley Cat, as this is an ongoing issue with so many members of Adland Pro for many years.
As I looked back over the dialogues I kept from the bullying and dictatorship back on 23 January 2009 with her. I have not published this page as it is not linked into the menu but I kept it in case I needed to bring out to be aired when needed so people can see that her actions are continuous and ongoing.
I also remind Mrs Ally Cat, Sara Blow cause I know you will be reading this with glee and I hope to wipe the smile off your face!! That you are not a member of AdlandPro. All posts, comments, etc from members on ALP and taken to another venue to be misrepresented and maligned is not Freedom of the Press but are actions that you have violated many TOS, Privacy, copyrights laws of the Land not just AdlandPro and other websites. I hope you realise that millions of people online have been fighting the Govt just for this reason when they tried to bring in PIPA and SOPPA and here you have just given them this on a plate and pulled us in with you.
I do not respect you at all for this. I only have contempt for all evil and your actions are evil in there intention to hurt, distract, divide others whom have not harmed you or deserve what you are doing to them.
Amanda

Quote:
Hello Friends,

I prepared the below post a short while ago and decided to first address the other RS members. I posted once in your RS site and mentioned that the alley cat is on a vengeance trip and nothing else really interests her (I think LRM replied to that post). She's using the RS platform as if it's her personal gossip and lies column. I have a feeling that some of you are fed up with her poisonous diatribe but so far are still allowing her to do as she wishes in any thread whether her post is on topic or not (it normally isn't). For people who consider themselves to be serious anti scam advocates her delusional and gossipy attacks are not benefiting your work and site. Think about it. This will be the last time I quote a post from your site but it's a prime example of her delusional and demented lies and gossip along with taking things out of context, mixing different issues as if they are one and the same and giving the impression that someone else's post is hers. Alley cat is a cancer in your midst (with her cohort the mad Englishwoman)

This alley cat is on a demented and delusional lying spree today. She's mixing up different disputes knowingly and trying to get sympathy. She seems to be in a rage and must have run out of her pills. :)

She wrote this just a short while ago:
Quote:
scratchycat is offline Senior Member
Blog Entries

Re: Adlandpro Misses its Star Member - IS THIS CYBER-BULLYING!!!???

Peter Fogel was on the judging committee that helped decide which forum won and that forum was awarded cash as a result. He manipulated that as much as he could and was outraged when my forum won. I was not even at home when this happened and did not know what was going on but I did not receive any prize money for that one because closed the Best Forum Award with that.

(The below was postet by Geo and not alley cat.)
"As result to the above six hours later I blocked JoAnne from my forum and I blocked and deleted Peter from all kind of contacts, because what his is doing right now together with his closes friends is to spread hate and fear to intimidate to all our Islamic friends. This kind of posts should immediately stop. I don't share his ideas and the best for me and the community is to stay away form him. What he is doing is against the rules of this community. He is behind all kind of failures lately and he is the one who instructs some of his friends how to work and act to his favor to make him a King but he did not expect me and some other friends to react and expose all this fraud in this community. He was thrown out from the BFA Judging Committee*, thrown out from the POTW Administration and technically forced out by accepting a resignation from the POTY after we announced a warning to all members for a cheat in the contest. He is now libeling all those who dared to say their meaning in this case. Both of them are unconsicously proud and egocentric to accept their failure.

* A month back Peter told my "in secret" in a skype chat that he was a member in the BFA Judging committee."

1. When the alley cat won the forum of the month I wasn't a judge anymore. I resigned from that position long before when I suspected that the admin of that forum was manipulating the results before the alley cat won the contest.

2. The same person was admin when the alley cat won but wasn't doing the work cos she got an offline job. A friend of hers was unofficially running the forum for her and using the admin's profile to post in the forum. That friend removed someone from the contest without reason and when I questioned why the person wasn't in the contest this friend using the admin's profile said her forum wasn't qualified which wasn't true. It became an issue and then this unofficial admin inadvertently admitted what she did in chats between herself and the real admin that she (stupidly) posted in the thread discussing this whole issue.

3. Bogdan decided to close the forum of the month contest and whether the alley cat got a prize or not I had no way of knowing at the time until she complained she didn't receive her prize money.

4. The quoted segment in alley cat's post was written by Georgios. It has nothing to do with alley cat's winning and not receiving her prize money. I wasn't thrown out of the Judging position another lie andthe whole quote was out of context since it was in regard to a totally different issue. But this is what the alley cat does. Lie and misrepresent issues.

5. I resigned from the POTW admin and was not thrown out as Geo and alley cat claim. It is all documented in the POTW forum.

So now I'll ask the same question RS members that she asked at the end of her post.
Quote:
Are you RS members??? Not only does alley cat lie she's trying to control the opinions of others with her lies and out of context information. A manipulator and pity me person who is asking for your protection and in the process is using you all for her personal revenge. Not scam busting advocacy but pure unadulterated gossip and lies.The question remains why this site allows all this gossip on their board? Is this what you want the internet to see?

Shalom,

Peter

P.S. Jim started a thread about the Blow's gossip columns and he adds that she's a Cyber Bully too.
Cyber-bullying News? SG Blowhard is a CYBERBULLY! Cyber-bullying News? SG Blowhard is a CYBERBULLY!

+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/21/2012 6:55:54 PM

Peter,

In any case, how could someone blame YOU for not receiving her $200 prize money? You're not the one who gave out prizes. Besides, I'd say she was doubly compensated by Admin eventually with that $450 worth of free Adlander Plus membership that could have been used to earn money by advertising. Sounds like she's actually owing admin a net of $250.

I didn't receive prizes from her herself both times when I won her Picture Contest last year :(

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!