Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: The Hypocrite In Chief Is At It Again
12/12/2011 5:08:57 AM
Hi Kathleen,

Interesting last few posts. I must admit that I'm a member of FB but not active there and wasn't aware of the attempts to control outside the community. It doesn't surprise me though taking into account the people involved.

If you think about it these people are to be pitied in the end cos they haven't got the ability to stand on their own and are forever threatening to run to admin here or elsewhere for the most ridiculous things. Personally unless they get dirty about it similar to what happened here I would ignore them.

I wonder why anyone would complain about being removed as a friend. It's the prerogative of the individual who he wants to be friends with. So even if you had removed her and not her removing herself big deal.

Shalom,

Peter

Quote:

Hi Amanda & Peter & all,

I'd like to know if anyone else has been control-freaked by any of the AIF co-admins, anywhere? On any site or in messaging? I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/12/2011 5:21:01 AM
Hi Amanda,

Yes, I agree. This thread has seen some interesting posts since I reopened it last week but it was never my intention to keep it open for more then a week or so. I used it in order to express my opinion on the positive changes I've noticed over the past month or so in Adland and the reasons for the changes.

Since it's so easy to start new threads here there is no reason to delete anything from this thread. It was started for a purpose and I see no reason to delete the original objective of this thread that the title of the thread explains well. I dislike deletions and I for one won't be a party to it. It is a part of our common Adland history and in my opinion should remain intact.

I would consider starting a new thread if I thought people would be interested in continuing these new conversations.

Shalom,

Peter

Quote:
Hello everyone,

This forum has turned out to be an interesting thread since you reopened because there is no particular topic to stick to that I noticed, it has been more of musings and thoughts which has made it kind of unique.

Peter, as a suggestion - do you think you could delete the first few pages up unto the present and rename the Forum to keep it open and operating on its present form?

Amanda
Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/20/2012 7:51:17 PM
Hello Friends,

I felt the urge to reopen this thread for a while after receiving reliable information that the backstabbing, demented, delusional, disloyal feline has a new career as a gossip columnist and is banging away at her keyboard with her RS gossip posts. Guess her ability as a scam buster is verrrrrrrrrrrrrry limited and and her major objective is revenge and to besmirch AdlandPro, it's owner and the many people she claims harassed her in the past without mentioning why she was called out and others just for the fun of it I guess. What she never was able to comprehend was that she was never attacked but called out cos of her disgusting and nefarious actions against others and she couldn't stand either the truth or the heat.

Now with her demented and delusional mind after being banned from this community she found a home where her rantings and gossip aren't questioned but given credibility with her half truths and innuendos.

This past week she even started a website of her own where finally she's the "boss" and can post all the gossip her sick mind can think of lies, allegations, innuendos etc. If anyone is thinking of posting there do so only if you agree with her sick, demented and delusional posts cos if you don't you'll automatically be banned and your posts deleted.

IMO her actions and posts are evidence of a very sick obsessive and jealous person. Some would "forgive" and "love" her cos love is the answer according to them but they got and get no love in return even though the untrustworthy, backstabbing and disloyal feline always claimed to love everybody and said of herself what a loving and good person she is, in her delusional mind of course.

This thread was started when she was called out on one of her unwarranted attacks on others and when they responded to the unjustified attacks their posts were deleted and she then banned them from her forums. Consequently threads of this sort came into being to show the truth and not her delusional and demented picture of the truth.

It now appears she's giving others advice on how to behave and distort the truth. I'd say it takes a very impressionable and not very bright person to take advice from someone who in the past used her backstabbing tactics against her and they were viciously attacking each other. Now they are bosom buddies. Maybe this person with her jumbled mind and posts will join the delusional obsessive backstabbing feline in her new homes and become her partner with the gossip column. It appears as if the delusional backstabbing feline gossiper is now even ghost writing for this "new friend" who was her enemy in the past. :)

Should one pity the feline's rampant jealousy and obsessive behavior? I think not cos her main objective now is to harm others with her gossip and the list of people she's "gossiped" about is endless (see partial list below). Friends in the past are now on her gossip list but alley cats were never know for loyalty. What does come to mind is the old song in the below video. Her actions, words and overall obsessive behavior is a sign that she's singing herself to sleep with this song every night after popping a few antidepressants........ and the sooner it really happens the better.

Shalom,

Peter

This is a partial list of names of those appearing in her gossip posts in the RS site and in the new site that she started. In honesty I must add that a mad dog of an Englishwoman (also banned from Adland) is a partner in the gossip fest with a supposed scam buster persona along with delusional theories about who different people are and who realy runs AdlandPro (quite funny).

Kathleen Van Beekom
AdlandPro
Bogdan Fideur
Luis Miguel Gotizolo
Roger MacDivitt
Mary Evelyn Simpson
Jim Allen
Peter Fogel
Jill Bachman
Myrna Ferguson
Maurice Bernier
Elaine Wolff
Ken Wolff
Steve Wills
Michael Clayton
Katrina Oakley
Mattias Kroon
Frank Lefebre
Michael Caron

There are others but these are the names that come to mind and now for the demented, delusional alley cat's nightly lullaby.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTKq4uMB-QQ

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/20/2012 8:15:43 PM

Hi Peter,

Here are some ironic issues, she had a free Adlander Plus membership given to her by Admin for approximately 18 months from May 2010 until October 2011, worth about $25 per month, a total of around $450 in free forums and other goodies such as Direct Contact messaging to 6,000 per month and other benefits. She gained her fame here, including featuring her own artwork, one of which was a topless portrait of herself posted at her forum last year, while now she posts about some sales ad for used underpants from Australia? LOL.

Now to smear this place where she had $450 worth of free promotional services and a daily worldwide audience...hmm....

...and to yack about cyber-bullying while trying to belittle YOUR appearance, and also to say the "elderly" are being attacked in the Coffee Klatch forum about Singsnap, ummmm...you and the owner of Coffee Klatch are both also in your late 60's.

It's all so ridiculous.

+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/20/2012 8:26:15 PM

In addition to that, she tries to make fun of your appearance at a site where none of the regulars use their own photos. Curiouser and curiouser. It truly IS the height of hypocrisy.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!