Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Branka Babic

1352 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
RE: A Few Words About Me ...
7/21/2011 4:32:47 AM
Quote:

New Book

Here you go Sergio! A new book on How to Understand Women!! Enjoy your read...

You have a treasure and Miss B3 has one also. I wish the best for both of you and know there will be lots of excitement and never a boring moment.

Love,

Sara

Sara,

I suggested to Sergio to ....... simply LIVE.

Men are addicted to OBSERVE reality, while women expect from them to CREATE IT. Analyze is not a good method. It crashes things into the particles.

I am too complicated to be handled (or followed) and enough simple just to be a nearby.

Thanks for so nice wishes and for being a true friend.

Love back to you!

b
+0
Branka Babic

1352 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/23/2011 10:57:22 AM

copyrights D.Pranjic Petrinja

Croatia - Petrinja

Church of St.Lawrence in the background - Legend is that Napoleon directed that a lime tree is planted here.

my GYMNASIUM (I attended it from 1976-1979, 3rd and 4th class have finished in 1 year)

Friends,

I am so thrilled to share with you something
from my homelands.

"The City Brass Band of Petrinja was founded in 1808 under the name of The City Guard. Today, 202 years later, having survived times of war and times of peace, it has about 40 members occasionally joined by visiting artists from other orchestras. The City Brass has a repertoire ranging from rock and pop to ballads, jazz and blues. Diverse musical styles and genres reach audiences of all ages and enable everybody to find something to their taste. Once a year, in December, the City Brass Band holds its annual concert to present what they have accomplished during the year. Apart from playing contemporary music and modern interpretations of classical masterpieces, the City Brass is dedicated to preserving heritage and traditions dating back to the time of the City Guard: it performs music in morning ceremonies, accompanies processions, marches in parades and participates in local public events.
The conductor of the City Brass Band of Petrinja is prof. Josip Kapović, our president is Darko Komlinović and the secretary is Tomislav Komes."

Here it how it looks like:

+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/23/2011 2:29:41 PM
Thanks Branka,

That is very nice. Nothing like the big band sound.

Hugs,
Myrna
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
7/23/2011 3:41:08 PM

Thank you Branka for the Big Band music and for showing us some of your background. Love to hear about your country.

"Sway" seems to be the Summer Love Song for some folks. I have not listened but I will try to do this one later!!

Love,

Sara

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/23/2011 11:00:32 PM
Quote:

copyrights D.Pranjic Petrinja

Croatia - Petrinja

Church of St.Lawrence in the background - Legend is that Napoleon directed that a lime tree is planted here.

my GYMNASIUM (I attended it from 1976-1979, 3rd and 4th class have finished in 1 year)

Friends,

I am so thrilled to share with you something
from my homelands.

"The City Brass Band of Petrinja was founded in 1808 under the name of The City Guard. Today, 202 years later, having survived times of war and times of peace, it has about 40 members occasionally joined by visiting artists from other orchestras. The City Brass has a repertoire ranging from rock and pop to ballads, jazz and blues. Diverse musical styles and genres reach audiences of all ages and enable everybody to find something to their taste. Once a year, in December, the City Brass Band holds its annual concert to present what they have accomplished during the year. Apart from playing contemporary music and modern interpretations of classical masterpieces, the City Brass is dedicated to preserving heritage and traditions dating back to the time of the City Guard: it performs music in morning ceremonies, accompanies processions, marches in parades and participates in local public events.
The conductor of the City Brass Band of Petrinja is prof. Josip Kapović, our president is Darko Komlinović and the secretary is Tomislav Komes."

Here it how it looks like:

Absolutely wonderfujl.

A great sound.

I REALLY enjoyed this music. This is a very good band.

Roger

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!