Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Branka Babic

1352 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
RE: A Few Words About Me ...
7/25/2011 8:32:24 AM
Hi Myrna, Sara and Roger,

Simply I knew you would like it :))) and was very excited when was posting it.

Roger, Big Band is a Croatian band, from town of my birth. Here is one world famous brass orchestra from Serbia (Serbian Gypsies or Romani)

And here is how American Marines play Serbian traditional musics (Serbian Trumpet Festival, each year in August in Guca, small Serbian town :) )

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/25/2011 8:13:58 PM

Branka,

How wonderful is the internet?

We can share so much of our traditions and arts.

My world is so much richer with my friends from the East of Europe and beyond.

Here is one of our most famous North of England Brass Bands

An ex coalmine band

Grimethorpe Colliery Band

Roger

+0
7/25/2011 8:47:05 PM

Branka, about the book - earlier post, when I sent it to Wilson via email, he said "would it do any good if I were to read it?" Answer, "No!" :)))) Like you say, men should just enjoy and accept what they have.

Sara

+0
7/25/2011 9:22:21 PM
Quote:
Hi Sergio,

Now this is compliment if I have ever heard one. "
it feels like I was ................ fortunate to get a harem, 10 women in 1 :))) and ...... I am trying to respond. What a funny thing! Was I fortunate? LOL. When I hear that this encyclopedic smart woman tends to enhance something already beautiful and for 50's very good - I feel at least stupid and do not see the point."

I knew she was special, I am glad you found out. lol

Hugs,
Myrna

Dear Myrna,

I thought I knew women (mostly, or even in general).

Could you imagine having 48 ....... and figuring out how much there is to be learned ?
Great! I am fast and brave.
Fortunate, as well.
Loved.

And from time to time puzzled. But, no one is perfect :).

Thanks friend!

Sergio

+0
7/26/2011 4:23:13 AM
Quote:

New Book

Here you go Sergio! A new book on How to Understand Women!! Enjoy your read...

You have a treasure and Miss B3 has one also. I wish the best for both of you and know there will be lots of excitement and never a boring moment.

Love,

Sara

Thank you Sara! Now to sum up what you and Miss B3 have stated about this book in all posts made here :))) :

I am addicted to always take a better side of everything. This book could be just a little to learn about something, and surely I could add to it (on a daily base) so much of the unfold stuff. I have no doubt if my personal book could be even larger than this. But I never refused to complain on life routine. Very soon I could feel a nostalgia for it :))).

Thanks for the nice wishes Sara, much appreciated.

Love,

Sergio
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!