Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
RE: A Few Words About Me ...
7/26/2011 4:26:27 AM
Quote:
Quote:
Hi Sergio,

Now this is compliment if I have ever heard one. "
it feels like I was ................ fortunate to get a harem, 10 women in 1 :))) and ...... I am trying to respond. What a funny thing! Was I fortunate? LOL. When I hear that this encyclopedic smart woman tends to enhance something already beautiful and for 50's very good - I feel at least stupid and do not see the point."

I knew she was special, I am glad you found out. lol

Hugs,
Myrna

Should I laugh or cry? LOL!

My dear Myrna, I see here something else, not just a compliment. I could play now "I know what Sergio meant" but ......... I could also read here one ultimately macho statement. WHY SO? Just because HE REALLY GETS SICK WHEN I MENTION THAT. Ha! What? Mostly ACTIVE BRAIN DOES NOT GO WELL WITH ........ A NICE BOOBS? My departed Dad also considered that. And his father, grandfather and so on :))).

(Un)fortunately, life with me does not consider having only 10 women in 1, but also - having a 10 DEMANDING women in 1. Demanding to the partner in the same way as I am demanding to myself. No laziness, no pause in making progress ...... If all other is in progress, and beauty stagnates - all other means so little.

Now you think if Sergio really is lucky :))). I am not sweet at all. Sergio got informed that I NEED A PARTNER, NOT ADMIRER :))).

The difference is huge. He has a "congenital" talents to match, all other is up to him.

Love you Myrna.

b.

In my opinion, being a partner is not opposite to being an admirer. Or ...?

No other comments :))).
+0
Branka Babic

1352 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/27/2011 5:42:18 AM
Quote:

Branka,

How wonderful is the internet?

We can share so much of our traditions and arts.

My world is so much richer with my friends from the East of Europe and beyond.

Here is one of our most famous North of England Brass Bands

An ex coalmine band

Grimethorpe Colliery Band

Roger

Thank you Roger! I knew for the Grimethorpe Colliery Band. I think they are, if no most popular, than surely one of the top interntional brass bands world wide.

Is the brass bands tradition in England tied to the coal mines? Here is another one, which I listen very often

BRASSED OFF

(also British Brass Band, from the coal mine village from Northern England)

performing my favorite Concierto de Aranjues (Rodrigo).
Here is how this Concierto sounds performed by

Hope you'd enjoy it both.
Love,

b.

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/27/2011 7:27:00 AM

The coal industry in Britain is now almost all gone as imported coal was cheaper. Most of our coal was very deep in the ground and it was cheaper to buy imported opencast mined coal. The North of England had the most brass bands and most of the coal mines were there or in Wales. Wales tended to have male choirs and North England brass bands. Many bands still keep the old names.

Roger

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/27/2011 7:29:44 AM

Wow,

The Rodrigo music is one of my favourite guitar pieces. I've never heard this on the cornet before.

Roger

+0
7/28/2011 10:16:01 AM
Quote:

Branka,

How wonderful is the internet?

We can share so much of our traditions and arts.

My world is so much richer with my friends from the East of Europe and beyond.

Here is one of our most famous North of England Brass Bands

An ex coalmine band

Grimethorpe Colliery Band

Roger

Like Sara, I was also brief, and those beautiful sounds just have slightly touched my ears.My first time would be full of the brass bands brought here.

Thanks B, thank you Roger!
I am pretty sure how Internet today plays most important role on this globe.
It also dissolves a huge depression which could be felt almost everywhere. Most positive, inspiring and progressive people "hang" on Internet even from time to time. This could be felt and it is beneficial not only to the reality of good ideas, but to all what humans are and do.

Sara and Myrna, I am glad you both ladies have enjoyed music and all posted here.

Warmest regards and friendly hugs,

Sergio
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!