Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Memorial Day - A Time To Remember and A Time To Say Thanks
5/29/2011 1:49:20 AM

Hello My Friends,

Just another thought for Memorial Day.

Just before a battle, Soldiers will often say to one other, things like, "If I buy it, will you drink a beer for me?"

So, Yes my Friend...

I'll drink that beer for you today, and
I'll sit on that beach for you, and
I'll check out the girls for you and, just briefly, I'll think of you.

And, of one thing you can be certain, I'll never forget what you've done for me and for this Country that you loved.

Through the years, so many Mothers have asked Why? Why did my Son have to die? Click here for the best answer...

Have A Blessed Memorial Day My Dear Friends,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/29/2011 4:39:14 PM

Phil,

I am so proud to share American friends via Adland. We share so much in the fields of conflict.

Politics aside, right or wrong the cause, whatever our personal views there is one thing we can share.

We can share the sacrifice that these brave men and women have made for their country and for freedom. I salute all soldiers who have fought to preserve the freedoms that we mutually enjoy.

I say to them a huge THANK YOU.

You are rightly remembered.

+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/29/2011 5:36:08 PM

Hi Roger,

Thanks so much for stopping by my Friend, and Thank You for the Inspiring Comments. Yes, you're definitely right, we should join together in saying Thank You to all of the brave Men and Women, regardless of which side of "the Pond" they happen to be from, for all of their sacrifices and bravery in the defense of our Freedom. Matter of fact, one of my Dad's best Buds during WWII, who fought beside him in Italy, and had it not been for President Truman and the Bomb, would have also fought beside him in the Philappines, was a brave fellow from Manchester named Benny.

Please Click Here for a musical Tribute to those Brave Soldiers - Amazing Grace.

Thanks Again My Friend,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Dennis Capp

168 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/20/2011 3:08:59 PM

Thank's for the reminder. We tend to complain to much in this country now day's. But no matter what we have so much to be thankful for.

Dennis Capp

Why does network marketing sound so good in theory... yet never seem to play out that way in practice? http://esb.the7greatliesofnetworkmarketing.com
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/20/2011 10:20:14 PM

Hi Dennis,

Thanks for stopping by and Thanks for your encouraging words. We tend to mark a specific date, like Memorial Day for remembering all of these Brave Men and Women who have given their all that we might be Free and we often fail to Thank our Lord in Heaven for His many blessings for us and this wonderful Country that we call home.

Instead, each and every day should be a Day of Remembrance and each morning and every night we should fall down on our knees and say Thank You Jesus for all of His countless Blessings upon us and our families.

Thanks my Friend for remembering and for reminding us all.

May God Bless Us One & All

Phil

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!