Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
RE: Does anyone have information to share about Monitium?
1/13/2011 10:53:25 PM

Jeffrey, that sounds like a really good way to try and counteract Fibro and several other complications.

What is so bad when you have a stressful job and have to work, it is hard to find the time to relax. Pushing yourself causes problems whether at the time or later in life (I know!)

Welcome to Adland! I hope you will complete your profile. You can learn much by clicking on the banner in my signature "Members Learn Here" and reading the material there.

Best wishes,

Sara

+0
Roger Bjornerud

1658 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
RE: Does anyone have information to share about Fibromyalgia?
1/13/2011 11:19:57 PM
Quote:
New Here,
I agree diet and low impact exercise does help with Fibro,but I have found learning relaxation techniques and using music therapy has helped me cope much better over the years.It takes time to learn these techniques with daily practice,but for me they were worth taking the time until now they are natural for me to do to relax. Also pacing your day is a very important coping skill,pushing ones self only causes flare ups eventually within time.

Works for me................Jeffrey

Feel free to link to material or give instructions ;)

I used comedy as alternative medicine for a while.
1 hour a day with increased laughing makes things look better ;)
Roger Bjornerud - Back from vacation - Planning the next :)
roger.bjornerud@gmail.com

Free Leads System . Click here to visit my Blog 5 Key Formula Steps

+0
Donna Zuehl

2077 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/13/2011 11:41:00 PM

Hi Jeffrey,

I am glad you stopped by the fibro forum. Relaxation is very important. It is something that I find difficult to do, as even at massage therapy the therapist has to remind me to relax my arm when she is moving it around. I do not relax naturally. Even when driving the car I notice my shoulders are hunched...but then driving can be less than relaxing for anyone!

When I drive I always listen to music.

DonnaZ

+0
Donna Zuehl

2077 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/13/2011 11:42:13 PM

Roger and Sara,

Thanks for your input! It is good to hear from you again.

DonnaZ

+0
Alan Smith

3 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
RE: Does anyone have information to share about Fibromyalgia?
7/16/2011 10:58:18 PM

A body can cure itself of Fibromyalgia, Lupus, Arthritis, Gout, Diabetes, Cancer, and ANY other condition...when it has the optimum PH. That is achieved simply and quickly.

You want to drink sodas, sports drinks, energy drinks? The consequencs are all around us. Who had diabetes as a child 40 years ago??? Pesticides are now directly linked to ADD. you wash your vegetables and eat the pesticides which WILL NOT wash off. Give your child a can of soda a day and watch them add 50# in a year. E-coli, Salmonella, Hepatitis and MRSA can be killed in 30 seconds. the solution is available now and has been (in othere countries) for 38 years. Curious? Ask for more

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!