Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: A RUSSIAN MODERN MYSTIC - NICHOLAS ROERICH
12/13/2010 8:20:04 AM

Luis,

Thank you so very much for these wonderful images.

Like you I get very busy and don't always post but I watch all of the popular forums.

I have learned about and enjoyed so much the works that have been brought to us.

Good News. At our local Christmas Fayre was a stall advertising the re-opening of G F Watts Gallery after a million pound restoration. I took out a membership.

They won a competition for the award. The gallery was falling down, now, restored andup and running. A very important project.

Roger

+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/14/2010 2:23:59 AM
Roger,

I can resonate with your excitement since if I remember well, G F Watts' gallery was relatively close to your home, am I wrong?

I will always hold GF Watts' Hope in my heart.

Miguel

PS. Would I love to live in a country where a million pound restoration of an art gallery, however great, can be made without any kind of a fuss.

I forgot to tell, you may click on the image to enlarge it.

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/14/2010 7:52:11 AM

Luis,

I am so aware of how lucky I am.

The richness of art is still a fact in Britain.

Roger

+0
12/14/2010 2:14:04 PM

Thank you Miguel for continuing to present these wonderful works of the Masters. I have never seen many of them and not acquainted with the artist, so it helps to bring them together for those of us who love art.

I like this one for its simplicity and elegance.

Love,

Sara

+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/16/2010 12:51:14 AM
Quote:

Thank you Miguel for continuing to present these wonderful works of the Masters. I have never seen many of them and not acquainted with the artist, so it helps to bring them together for those of us who love art.

I like this one for its simplicity and elegance.

Love,

Sara

Dear Sara,

You are right, that painting is exactly that: simple and elegant. I loved it the moment I saw it.

Thank you for your kind visit and your comments.

With Love,

Miguel

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!