Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Business Tools with Instructions
11/15/2010 6:44:08 PM

With 12 sec commute I finally learned to use and benefit from using an adtracker.

Adtrackers are used to determine who and from what source are your ads being read or shown to others. For example Business A is entered in a traffic exchange XYZ. You put in your site url and add the credits. The T E site tells you that your site has been viewed a certain # of times. If you paid for those views did you indeed get that many views? If you spent hours surfing, what was your return?. From using Adtrackers I have found:

You put an adtracker in "about me" here in alp. How many people look at your profile and click on the urls posted in the "about me". The same process is followed with checking out which signature lines are productive. Is your forum posting producing any lookers at your promotions?

which sites are delivering

which sites produce clicks

how many credits does it take to make a sale or capture a potential customer.

If the results are not accurate ie. you bought 5,000 hits and only received 2,000 hits, or you earned 1,000 credits clicking on ads to earn credits but never received that many views, then we would want to move to another site. Now we are going about using T E sites in a way that shortens our commute. We no longer waste time and money because daily we evaluate our efforts.

Is anyone looking at your profile and clicking on your websites? That determines which communities we spend our social time. Signature line is not producing any website views then we change our key words. Forum postings are producing few lookers/clickers, then we need to change the forum subjects or where we post. On line marketing is a science not just throwing ads out to the airwaves. Adtrackers are the tool for saving money and time to ensure success.

Here is how you learn how to do adtrackers.

http://www.12secondcommute.com/contents/?pg=trackerMainPage.html&nav_id=48

To learn about our other tools enter the site HERE. You can have the 30 day free trial.

Here to your success O.N.E. , Mary Hofstetter creator

+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Business Tools with Instructions
11/18/2010 7:48:18 PM
Capture Page creator is another tool necessary for working your business on the internet. It is essential if you belong to an affiliate where everyone has the same choice of sites for promoting your business. I refer to those as generic sites. Each site is exactly alike except for the url or embedded links. The search engine spiders find nothing unusual or unique about a generic site so they just pass on over it. My main business site is http://www.pandalady.net which was created to be a cover to the SynflexAmerica generic site. Even that site has much of what is in the affiliate site so it is not all that unique. I used the capture page creator to make a page that would interest the search engines as many arthritis sufferers would search the words "arthritis, manage, cure, tips, solutions".

The capture page presents a problem: what to do about arthritis. Then comes the solution: make lifesytle changes to manage it. One of the solutions is to go to my website which takes them to SynflexAmerica generic site. The capture page says nothing about buying anything, it only offers a solution. If the person appreciates the suggestions, they look further for more solutions. Capture pages, or squeeze pages serve the purpose of providing information to a targeted audience and narrow the information so that the search engines can narrow down the results to specific discussions. The following results are for Nov. 18, 2010

Arthritis: 23,900,000 search results

Arthritis changes in life style: 3,280.000 search results

Arthritis solutions 3,250,000 search results

Tips to manage arthritis 816,000 search results

tips to manage arthritis, Lima Ohio 48,700 search results, pandalady manages arthritis web page is #2 on page 2

My first capture page.

To get the panda lady manages arthritis to page #1 it will take more traffic. The squeeze page will drive more targeted visitors to the main webpage, which will drive more visitors to the Synflex page. A squeeze page provides information for a 30 sec read before the reader proceeds to find more information or leaves because I didn't provide the solution to their problem.. That means the squeeze page is perfect for advertising sites.

http://www.12scstart.com/WELCOMETO12SECCOMMUTECOMMUNITY.html

is the second capture page I made. Because it only directs people to another page, it is more accurately called a squeeze page. No one can join 12 sec community directly. One must be a member of 12 sec commute, tools site with the social community as one of the benefits of being a member.Membership is by approval only. As part of the process of using 12 sec tools, one is directed to join the social community on day 3 of the adjenda. After all social communities is one of the methods of doing on line marketing.

Capture page creator is the tool that 12 sec. commute site provides at no extra cost. If one had purchased an adtracker site in one location and then purchased the capture page creator at another site, they would have spent well over the $29 mo. fee which we pay at #12 sec. commute.

I followed the video provided on the site, and attended one conference. The most difficult part for me was handling the html as sutff tends to bounce all over the page. I used the simpliest direct way to make the page as I was more interested in content than in the looks. That squeeze page is used in the siganture line of all posts I make in the 12 sec welcome wagon group which I created for 12 sec commute. My reasoning was that many will viisit the welcome wagon looking for entrepenuers and see the join at the bottom signature line. As stated, they can't do that directly. The squeeze page has just some basics to encourage them to search further being that it is a quick read of 30 sec. The generic site would be too long a read and they would walk away.

Some questions to ponder: What is your target group? How will they find your site? What key words would draw people to your site? What solution do you provide for the needs of your prospects?

If the capture page is the solution then go here:

Video Training films to lean how to make capture pages.

Trial membership for 12 commute---30 days free trial. An upgrade covers adtracker, autoresponder, capture page creator, and more and more. No hype but its great! ! ! ! All you need to set up your business. http://www.12path.com/Adlander/

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!