Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Business Tools with Instructions
10/22/2010 2:29:51 PM

How is your business going and growing? Slow, that's normal. It all takes time despite what you hear from hype promoters.. Step back and take inventory of how you are promting. Free may not be the most effective and it can be expensive to purchase services from many sources. So here is an idea for you to research.

>>>All the tools in ONE place are provided to assure success with experienced networkers there

to TEACH you. You are not left hanging with a bag of tools and no instructions.

>>>Once you have joined you can look around inside the business site for 30 days free.

>>> Join the monitored community where you will meet serious minded experts and new people to networking just like you. Once you have experienced the community of people helping each other

>> and attend some on line classes. You will see the value of your membership as you do your research. If not walk away, no spam mail or rif raff will follow you. Nothing gained and nothing lost. Join means come look around,

>>committ means to join to use the program tools by upgrading for monthly fee.

1) Join the business community and look over the tools. 30 day free trial or save by joining within 5 days.

http://www.12path.com/Adlander/

-- photo required, -- legitamate business, -- join my skype: mahofst

2) Peek at the social community. Meet some savvy seniors to see how nice we are. You can't post but you can see a sample of how we conduct ourselves. http://12scsocialcommunity.com/group/savvyseniors

Either way, join or commit but do take a look. You owe yourself this opportunity to give your business its best shot.

You will notice that the two, bussiness and social communites are seperate to assure you have a pleasant association. I'll leave the door open and the lights on so come on over.

+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Business Tools with Instructions
10/23/2010 8:17:51 PM
Whether you joined or committed to 12 sec commute, you can follow along and contribute here. This forum is about tools and how to use them.

Within 12 sec. commute site you will find a 20 day adjenda for doing daily tasks for building your business. I really lilke having all tasks broken down into small bits. Each day the task is do---able in 30 min. I well remember Mary Kay Ash saying "anyone can eat an elephant a bite at a time."

Day 1 has to do with making the committment. The task includes setting up profiles for the business section. Then do more of the walking around in the site to get a feel for where everything is. All tools will now be available. Attend conference if available that day or visit the Road Kill Cafe to ask questions. Get the plug in set up for conferences. Get your communication systems in place which should include SKYPE for instant assists or clarification.

Not all people learn the same. If you can't understand the written directions, then you might like to have visual assists by using the on line videos for set up, or audio for talking with upline on the phone or skype. Use what works for you and the way you learn.

Return to the top post if you have interest. No need to repeat as I think it is clear. As someone on the US south coast told me, "It will be clear as mud when we get alllthe oil out." No need to rush a decision so just stay with us.

+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/24/2010 8:20:16 PM

So far you have joined to look around. One suggestion I would make is to go to 12 sec site, log in, go to members page.( Remember 30 days free. so use the opportunity) On the left bar, choose Newbie's training center. Here you wll find some discussions that will help anyone doing online business.

Anyone reading this post can learn from reading articles on

--Beware Freebie chaser --on line terms and definitions --SEO help

--avoid the revolving door syndrome --and others

You have skype set up? Go to skype.com free on line communication everyone needs for communication with downline,or upline and prospecting. Plug In is installed ready for Mon. night meeting 12 sec commute conference.

+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/24/2010 8:25:10 PM

If you have committed (upgraded) then its time to set up ad tracker which is the task for day 2. You will want to track your forums here in Adlandpro, about me here in Adlandpro, signature line here in Adlandpro, 12 sec commute home page, where ever you have been advertising. This will tell you your returns for money spent in any advertising you have been purchasing. You might discover that free advertising may o rmay not be worth anything. Assistance for doing this task is available in written form on the site, on line video, and/or skype plus the chat here in Adlandpro and 12 sec commute. On your menu member choose adtracker.

Depending on your skills and how much advertising you have been doing this might be more than the 30 min. task we spoke of earlier. I suggest adding to the ad tracker daily rather than trying to do too much at once.

Note: if you have banners and ads, here in alp you will receive notice from admin. when someone clicks on your ads via e-mail.

You can continue as a free member of 12 sec commute, researching and using limited parts of the site. It is also time to start on the social community if you like. That would give you a head start for when you do commit to 12 sec commute.

+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/4/2010 2:47:13 AM

As a free member you have access to all the tools and most items on the affiliate page. It took some time because of other commitments in the 12 sec social community but the adtracker is now working for me and my first capture page is up and ready for review.

Here is a sample of what can be created using the capture page creator. I had to learn all the skills to do so but with the on line training and skype guidance from fellow members it was finalized this evening.

Here is my splash page which will direct the targeted viewer to solutions for arthritis pain.

http://www.12scbest.com/MANAGEARTRITIS.html

Tell me what you think of this. The content is the results of a forum here in Adlandpro and I thank contributors for their participation.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!