Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Gardening, indoors and outdoors
5/8/2012 11:46:06 PM
Hi Cheryl,
Thanks for sharing these beauties. I found my favorite.

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Cheryl Maples

39965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/9/2012 3:04:39 PM
Hi Myrna,

I can't see your choice! What was the name of the iris you liked best? I want to go look at it while I am here and they are blooming.

One of my favorites is Splatter Matters and I have a lot of other favorites, too. I am not sure I have picked a favorite yellow. I'll have to go out in the field and choose. Some of the yellows are pretty bright. Quasar is nice and bright. Jolt is really popular and it sells out every year. That one may not be quite as clear a yellow as Quasar. Brilliance is one of my sister's hybrids and it sells out too. It is more golden yellow than either Quasar or Jolt with just a touch of orange in it. Guess you would call it golden yellow. Up close and in person, they are all gorgeous!

Cheryl
Cheryl Maples, LMT Catch Your Dream 727-504-4721 cheryl.maples@gmail.com https://cherylmaples.myitworks.com/ultimatemakeover
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/9/2012 10:54:22 PM
Hi Cheryl,

It is called "Lemon Cloud" I love yellow. The other all yellow is pretty too, but this one with the white is just beautiful.

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Cheryl Maples

39965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/10/2012 1:04:16 AM
I am so happy to hear your favorite is Lemon Cloud! That is one of my sister's hybrids from a couple years ago. It is pretty! I have that one back in Woodinville.

Do you have any irises at all? You would love to visit here.

I am going to have to figure how to put pictures on Pat's forum. Do I have to put them on here somewhere first? I am a free member. Can I post pictures? I hope so.

Cheryl
Cheryl Maples, LMT Catch Your Dream 727-504-4721 cheryl.maples@gmail.com https://cherylmaples.myitworks.com/ultimatemakeover
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/10/2012 3:43:48 AM
Hi Cheryl,

Yes, you need to put your pictures on here and you can as a free member. Go to your Albums, found on the left #3 down Name your Album and put in your pictures.

You ask how to add a picture on here. You need your link, then you go to the little icon that has the mountain and sun on it. Left click on it, then just add your url and click ok. Picture on page.
Hope this helps.

Myrna
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!