Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
RE: Vote for the 253rd POTW
10/15/2010 1:12:55 PM
Quote:

Thanks Barry,

I've Voted!

Good Luck to everyone!

Have A Great Day,

Phil

Phil, thank you so much for voting and your continued support of this forum. The community is able to thrive because of good people like you.

Have a great day!

Sara

+0
10/15/2010 1:16:04 PM

Quote:
Hi Barry,

My Vote Is In !

Good Luck to Everyone Nominated.

Sincerely

Bob Vaughan U.K.

Join The RIPTIDE ARMY " 100% FREE "
http://riptidearmy.com/url/rotator/vaughans1951gold_RTA

Bob, we appreciate your support of the POTW and thank you for voting.

Have a great day!

Sara

+0
10/15/2010 1:17:47 PM
Quote:
Hi Barry,

I have voted.

Myrna

Sweet Myrna, your vote and support is appreciated. It is good members like you who help to hold this wonderful community together. I love your graphic, thank you.

Best wishes,

Sara

+0
10/15/2010 1:21:18 PM

Quote:
I pretty much agree with Mary. But I voted.

I can't believe a SPAMMER is being nominated for Person of the Week.

Come on Barry.... you can do better than that! Many people deserve this award.

Pat

Pat, dear friend, thank you for voting. It is the only way to stand up and say we do not agree on demoralizing this forum.

Barry must not have been notified of all the problems with certain nominees, it is up to us to help keep him informed. He can't be everywhere.

Your support is greatly appreciated,

Best wishes,

Sara

+0
10/15/2010 1:26:58 PM

Quote:
Hi All,

Here is an explanation to some of the members who are concerned about the selection of POTW members to be voted on.

1. Members are nominated.

2. Person running the forum (Barry) is an employee of Adlandpro and he doesn't have any other understanding of community members than the person who has 20 minutes a day for this job. He has directions to accept nomination and if needed, selects people who are active within the community and have some seniority.

3. People who are being voted on, are just candidates and if somebody is not popular he/she shouldn't be selected as a winner. Those who don't believe he deserves this award should vote on the other person.

4. Should we have any number of reports that one of the nominees violates rules of this community, Barry would know about it and he would not select this person. We didn't have any such official reports to date.
If people have private discussions about it, we have no way of knowing that as we don't read all the forums throughout the day.

5. If anyone is interested in running POTW and believes s/he will do better job, we welcome such a person. We had to take running of the POTW due to lack of dedicated people. POTW was run for years by community members.

I will use Jill's saying here.

Love is the answer.

I appreciate you all here as we all are one community with all the different colorings and shades so we are never board.

Bogdan Fiedur

Bogdan, I am so happy you came in and made this statement. It is so true and I hope everyone will take note.

I love that picture!! Thank you for this community and it takes all of us working together to make it one of the best online networking communities.

Have a great day!

Sara

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!