Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bill Brown

480 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
RE: Vote for the 253rd POTW
10/14/2010 11:58:08 PM
I have been telling people for a long time now that i will not take part in the potw, poty, best forum and what ever else there is because they are a waste of time and a joke the way they are fixed.

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/15/2010 1:03:51 AM

Well said Bill.

I hope you are well?

Roger

+0
10/15/2010 2:01:39 AM
Quote:

For the first time ever, I will abstain.

Roger

Roger, how this happened, I do not know. I nominated Sara Storey and will stand behind her. As far as one nominee, no way would I support that one.

Maybe we can overcome this, I really hope so.

Blessings,

Sara

+0
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/15/2010 2:44:42 AM
Hi All,

Here is an explanation to some of the members who are concerned about the selection of POTW members to be voted on.

1. Members are nominated.

2. Person running the forum (Barry) is an employee of Adlandpro and he doesn't have any other understanding of community members than the person who has 20 minutes a day for this job. He has directions to accept nomination and if needed, selects people who are active within the community and have some seniority.

3. People who are being voted on, are just candidates and if somebody is not popular he/she shouldn't be selected as a winner. Those who don't believe he deserves this award should vote on the other person.

4. Should we have any number of reports that one of the nominees violates rules of this community, Barry would know about it and he would not select this person. We didn't have any such official reports to date.
If people have private discussions about it, we have no way of knowing that as we don't read all the forums throughout the day.

5. If anyone is interested in running POTW and believes s/he will do better job, we welcome such a person. We had to take running of the POTW due to lack of dedicated people. POTW was run for years by community members.

I will use Jill's saying here.

Love is the answer.

I appreciate you all here as we all are one community with all the different colorings and shades so we are never board.

Bogdan Fiedur

Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+0
Arve Thornes

393 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/15/2010 5:18:39 AM
Hi Barry.

Sorry that I have put you on the side for a while

But now I`m back and just made my vote.

Have an fantastic weekend to you and all