Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
RE: Vote for the 253rd POTW
10/22/2010 3:26:34 PM
Well my day got off to good start. I get up to no phone and no Internet service. Thank heavens for cell phones as I was able to contact my phone company and miracle of miracles they had it fixed in about three hours. That is a record anymore as they don't have the service techs they used to have.
I am a VERY infrequent visitor at Facebook so I wasn't aware either of the negative postings there and I too have an inkling of who those "2 high profile" ALP members might be. Peter you are absolutely right when it comes to self interests. They may think no one notices the two different faces they portray but I can assure they are WRONG.
I was just reading at the POTW feedback forum where someone was actually defending their actions in denigrating the nominee in the POTW at Facebook and said any of us were welcome to join the group. Unreal. I don't think so. Makes you wonder what other negative things have been posted there about ALP. Yes, definitely a great community spirit. I wonder if ALP administration is aware of this. They should be, as this could definitely effect their bottom line in getting and keeping paying subscribers.
I don't know about the rest of you but all this "butter wouldn't melt in my mouth" stuff is sickening and evidently they think they have everyone fooled. Some of you that think they are your friend had better watch out. While they're being nice to your face, they're sticking a knife in your back. In this case it's called a power trip, so be forewarned.
+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/22/2010 8:16:32 PM

It seems that we have two winners.

I've just opened a forum notification saying Frank Lefebre had won??????

Confused

+0
Bogdan Fiedur

4629 Posts
Chat
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/22/2010 8:22:28 PM
Quote:

It seems that we have two winners.

I've just opened a forum notification saying Frank had won??????

Confused

Barry is away.

Frank wasn't voted this week. His congratulations were not placed on time as he has not responded with his bio and this is late congratulatory thread.

Seems like we got more than we can handle this week.

Bogdan
Hello
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!