Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Vote for the 253rd POTW
10/19/2010 12:14:29 AM

PETER,

Thank you so much for your support.

Our views of the world are very different and our views rarely the same, however, this makes your comments here even more valuable.

Appreciated.

+0
10/19/2010 12:40:41 AM
No Roger I don't remember you calling him a SCAMMER but another person did several times and I apologize if I left the impression that you had.
Roger in case you don't know you are probably one of the most respected members here and you are right about us being conditioned to not trust and we fail to see the value in a lot of things. Well I am going to try one more time and I pray I get it right this time. I found out about this from a phone call and not from anyone here at ALP because as you say we have been conditioned to not trust and I think that could very well be because of all the junk we see coming through here. At least it is usually here today and gone tomorrow. :)
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/19/2010 1:01:02 AM
Hi Everyone,

I think we need some healing here. Let's all do the ho'oponopono , which goes like this.

"I'm sorry", "Please forgive me", "Thank you", "I love You". repeat this over and over. Do and you will feel so much better. Lets move on and forget the old hurts, don't let them fester and make all our lives miserable. I for one will not go there. It is Like Jill says, LOVE IS THE ANSWER.. And so it is............

Love you all,
Myrna
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
10/19/2010 1:05:45 AM
Quote:

Hi POTW and friends!

I have followed carefully this discussion and I read all posts. I voted first day amongst the first five. Normally I use to point out who I cast my vote to! This time I did not write anything because I saw what Roger wrote so I decided to stay low and not to give any reply at that time.
Hmmm! For first time we have more replies here than votes. It is nice to see our old friends who don't vote, sharing their ideas to advice us. It seems that those friends care a lot always when there is a problem. I wonder what they suggested to the Admin before they jumped in here. They did probably nothing.

There are rules and criteria to be followed, good or bad rules and criteria have been discussed and there was an acceptance of them. Now to bring the discussion back refering to John Sanchez and Kathleen Vanbeekom and others that doesn’t help. That is ALP History with good and bad sides there too. This kind of critics are also a kind of spamming because those don't add anything positive and there is nothing new or anything to catch on to make a step forward. Always same background of same persons. I am sorry but this idiosyncrasy leads to idiocy and I am not stupid enough to accept that.

Honestly I don't give a cent to those critics because deniers of a any kind of work will never accept to recognize anything good and they will always come in to tell us how right they were the other day, or to tell us that every yesterday was better day. I stopped all direct contacts with AdLandPro members. Not to make my few enemies happier but because of their repeating of same history, besides all old active social workers left AdLandPro and meet in other communities.

Strangely all this kind of confrontations happens always after the autumnal equinox and this time every year. Maybe October is a bad moth for AdLandPro.

Life goes on and everything moves forward. It is like economy, one day the pointer shows upwards and next day it goes down. My intension with this post here is to let you know that all this speculation could be avoided by a PM to the forum Admin or the ALP Administration. They are capable to correct a failure or a mismatch as good as you do in your own homes when you see something bad.

I read and saw some offensive posts being. Maybe this one will be deleted to. Anyhow I repost a video clip I sent some years back to show you that a united community is strong and happy able to solve any kind of problems.

KONX OM PANX
Click above and watch to the end.

Now take care all of you friends and enemies, a cold winter is coming and we have to make it comfortable for all of us. Who knows, we may not survive the winter.

My dear friend Georgios, thank you for posting. I do so miss you and your beautiful forums. Do not let anyone discourage you from being here because we miss you. Some people are so quick to judge, so sorry for them but we miss all your glamour and support. Yes, it is a cold winter coming on and why can't we just be friends and sit by the fire and enjoy a hot cup of cocoa or tea?

We love you Georgios and no matter what, we miss you. You do have a lot of friends here.

My best wishes,

Sara

+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/19/2010 2:40:46 AM

I didn't want to have former winners nominated again during my term, that was Bogdan's suggestion. I told him before I started that I only wanted fresh nominees but he said people like to vote for those who are popular, people they already know.

That seems to be holding true, now that the dot-clicking is back, there are higher turnouts for people who have been here for years, and very low amounts of clicking when all the people are less well-known.

Francisco has been here for many years, and so have lots of other nominees, just because some post ads a lot more than they socialize...and don't follow rules about not posting ads in non-ad forums...

What if there were no-socializing rules in Advertising/Business forums? LOL! What if people who wanted to chat were banned from advertising forums for chatting instead of posting ads? HA! What if voters refused to vote for those who chat in advertising forums instead of posting ads in advertising forums?

The dot-clicking is back, so just click a dot.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!