Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Louis Pominville

257 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
RE: Forum Informum - Feedback for Business and Pleasure
7/21/2010 5:34:02 PM
Hi Roger and all friends met and unmet (is that a word?, lol)
I used to be fairly active with Adland a few years back (approx. 5 years ago, then my fiancee got cancer and died within 14 months, so I was devastated and did not show up for quite a while, although at that time, so many of my friends here at Adland did their best to support me during that awful period.

Well that awful period is now over, am re-married to wonderful lady Holly and together we will be participating more in Adland and re-connect with friends in here. Funny as the first 3/4 people that contributed to this forum are old friends; Hi guys!

Things have changed quite a bit in Adland , probably for the best, ( I guess I will have to find out, lol) One thing someone might be able to help me with, I cannot find my pictures I had here before: do we need to be a Pro so we can see it or have they moved?

Good to be back, thanks Roger for this forum, and all the best to you all.
louis and holly
www.maximizinglifewithmax.max4u.com
+0
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/21/2010 7:04:59 PM
Quote:
Hi Roger and all friends met and unmet (is that a word?, lol)
I used to be fairly active with Adland a few years back (approx. 5 years ago, then my fiancee got cancer and died within 14 months, so I was devastated and did not show up for quite a while, although at that time, so many of my friends here at Adland did their best to support me during that awful period.

Well that awful period is now over, am re-married to wonderful lady Holly and together we will be participating more in Adland and re-connect with friends in here. Funny as the first 3/4 people that contributed to this forum are old friends; Hi guys!

Things have changed quite a bit in Adland , probably for the best, ( I guess I will have to find out, lol) One thing someone might be able to help me with, I cannot find my pictures I had here before: do we need to be a Pro so we can see it or have they moved?

Good to be back, thanks Roger for this forum, and all the best to you all.
louis and holly
www.maximizinglifewithmax.max4u.com

Hello Luis and Holly,

Welcome back. Congratulations on your new life changes.

Regarding pictures.
The old section with pictures is still available through outside links, but this is not connected this newer version nor you can login into your old version anymore. You still can view them and transfer here though.

Bogdan Fiedur
Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+0
7/21/2010 9:20:34 PM

Welcome Back, Louis! I only joined in 2006 so we might not have made friends at that time. So glad things have worked out good for you and welcome Holly! Holly, you should get your own account here.

Bogdan is answering your question that I was also wondering about, probably others have also.

To help you catch up quicker, please visit the forum listed below, there are even videos to help you.

We look forward to having you active again!

Sara

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/21/2010 10:15:52 PM

Fantastic,

Great dialogue folks.

If we are going to get this or more posts I need to work a method of sorting.

I am going to read all of the posts and then make some joint replies.

Roger

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/21/2010 11:05:52 PM

Hello everyone. This forum rocks.

First of all,

Sara and Myrna have proved that some people come here looking for business and end up finding friends. I did that too.

The social part of Adland is the heart.

Business is the life-blood that finances the business but it is people and their lives that make this a special place.

But what of those others who only have an interest here in business? They have a place here and we need to let them know that if they have a genuine business, product or service we will take a look.

Are you one of those people? If so, how can we help you to do business without you getting involved in socializing? A serious question. Answers please.

So many come here looking for business, have no friends and they put up a forum. Result: no visitors. Result: They leave. We want them to stay but we need a solution that works.

Robert,

Robert has told us that he has learnt things through Adland that have taken him further in life and business. What better recommendation?

Thanks for your positive input Robert.

Barbara,

You are proof that the family is alive here. We are so happy that life has brought you back here. You are so welcome.

Jeffrey,

Thank you for visiting.

Yes, Please spread the word about Adland. We may not have Farms or Dungeons and Dragons but we have genuine folk who love to talk and do business around the globe.

Inspirational you say. We'll settle for that.

Mattias,

How are you?

Many of us enjoy your poems and I for one respect your support of others here.

Simple advice is best. Your comment about better communication is just what we are about in this forum.

Louis,

It is fabulous to see you back here. I am so pleased that you have found happiness.

Holly is very welcome. We look forward to the views of both of you.

Follow Sara's advice and her fabulous forum for newbies. Even if you have been here before there are new procedures to learn.

Bogdan has pointed you in the right direction re your photos. Thank you Bogdan.

Please let us know if you find them.

With different time zones around the world we get some delays here in replies, so remember, PLEASE CHECK REGULARLY for replies.

If we get a lot of interest in one question or suggestion I will probably start a new thread. What do you think?

Roger

Today's question for Bogdan or Admin technical.

No posting editor platform is perfect. You will know that a new editor was introduced which was loved by some but hated by others. The replacement is good but not perfect. Most of the problems are annoying more than serious. However, there are those who really struggle, maybe it is their formatting. It really is important because frustration leads to quitting by some.

The question is this. No complicated requests for change, just a simple...............

(Q) When we have an editor, is it POSSIBLE to make changes or do you get what the programme brings?

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!