Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Forum Informum - Feedback for Business and Pleasure
7/20/2010 9:57:05 PM

Bogdan,

That's wonderful news.

I get furious when people say that they went to another network because this one didn't give them what they wanted. Why didn't they discuss the matter with others, get a joint request together and ask.

Not many networks have owners that are approachable, Adland does.

IMPORTANT TO ALL ADLANDERS

Bogdan has offered to look at suggestions and if reasonable act upon those suggestions. That seems pretty reasonable to me.

On behalf of everyone I want thank him for his offer.

Note:

I may modify the way in which this forum is displayed to ensure that we can monitor questions and answers.

Example:

If one subject needed lengthy discussion I may move that subject to another dedicated thread within this forum.

We have been offered a great opportunity to make this place what we want and to help Bogdan continue to make this network profitable and secure for him.

+0
Robert Talmadge

2047 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/21/2010 1:33:20 AM

Hi Roger,

I was very active, posting in several dozen forums at a time. I had a business, but became interested in the social aspect more and was doing ok by advertising on select places outside of Adland.

I have no suggestions at this time. I have been scarce because I have been busy manifesting all I have learned from my good friends here. I started hardly able to communicate and became a master quickly by interacting with those of similar interests.

This is a great place to be. I will try to make more time to visit more forums and leave comments.

Regards,

Robert

Robert Talmadge To follow your dream, follow your heart. http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/17474/ShowForum.aspx
+0
Barbara Delgiudice

1912 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/21/2010 4:49:43 AM
Hi Roger thank you for inviting me to your forum :) I love Adlandpro.

I am promoting it more now since Bogdan has been to the "Journey to the Mountain of Love forum." Bogdan's participation in the forum has made Adlandpro feel like such a wonderful family and the best social network I have ever belonged to. I have been here for a long time and I am so glad I stayed. It took me a long time to open up, but better late than never. The people here are so unique and wonderful.

Since moving into my Mom's my mind has cleared allot and helped me to focus better and things that are important to me like Adlandpro.

Thanks again Roger.

And thank you Bogdan for creating Adlandpro.

Love and big hugs.

Barb :)
+0
Jeffrey Obrien

543 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/21/2010 5:18:25 AM

Roger,

awesome now we have ""The Man"" we will be somewhat professional in what we believe we can Implement & discuss to better the goodwill we have shown in all the forums here.Adlandpro has been the driving force behind many a good business idea as well personal lives have changed for the best.What this website has always given to us all is freedom of speech,knowledge,resources,friends,customers & a whole lot more on offer.

Thank you Bogdan for the chances you have given to us all.Inspiration has and always will be the better part of this website,I for one have returned after seeing all the garbage out there mind you some places have some great business resources,be that as it may I am going to see that the word of mouth (WOM) is again spread all over the Internet because as always adlandpro ROCKS.

Regards to Everyone especially thanks to Roger for making this forum & Bogdan for giving his personal support he is an awesome Business man.

respectfully

jeffreyobrien

+0
7/21/2010 10:27:08 AM
Thanks Roger.

My opinion about Adland is mostly positive.I get some feedback and response on the poetry I am writing about and the first year I was a member here I also recieved rather lot of response on my advertising.Though the response on my ads have shrinked and I am now advertising a lot on other exchanges and communities.

What I want to say here is that eager networkers can´t expect others to join their opportunities all the time if we never get anything in return.Here are a flood of forums and groups and there is nothing wrong with that, but if we merely get bombarded with ads and feel that other networkers seldom read your own ads then, as you expressed, then they go elsewhere.

Of course, I am glad for the response I get as a poet, but I am a businessman as well.Adland is a good community, no doubt, but with better communication it will be even better!
Mattias Kroon Affiliate Creative Marketer http://moneymaker4554.blogspot.com/
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!