Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Blog, Blogger, Blogging
7/20/2010 3:40:43 AM
Diane,

Thank you for your posts ! Great information ! I think many of us have trouble starting a blog, figuring out the right way ...

I sometimes post and then edit it when I read over it.

Linda

+0
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/20/2010 7:56:02 AM
I would say that before you can start a blog, it is like anything else finding a niche... a topic .. a direction where you want to go? I could go into a long drawn out approach to building a "super blog" or any of the other fancy words that are being touted around these days, but to be honest it is not that difficult thing to do, although...lol I will say you will always be learning something new.

In your case for example, your knowledge on Fibromyalgia would be an excellent niche to do a blog on and become an authority figure. When you do the keyword research ( yes that is part of the process), then set up your blog, your categories and then learn how to find the information and learn how to use social media to get known..then having people look at you with trust and credibility...then hey who knows, when you recommend something...people will buy.

Is it that simple..well I would have to say ...yes and no. It does take work and time and learning but when you have the passion and the will to succeed..then why not?

I have a friend that I have taught that has become a bit of an authority on sports... not to sell as in marketing..but because his knowledge of sports is so high..he is now known and and well respected...its a mind set and he sure loves his sports

See what I mean?

I am unsure if I am really helping here, but I have seen some of the most amazing blogs on so many topics and they all started like so many people...talking about things that they loved and knew about...

Blogging is like being your own publisher, your own media and your own little piece of real estate on the net. It truly is a remarkable process and one that I am privileged to be part of.

+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/21/2010 12:24:35 AM
Quote:
I would say that before you can start a blog, it is like anything else finding a niche... a topic .. a direction where you want to go? I could go into a long drawn out approach to building a "super blog" or any of the other fancy words that are being touted around these days, but to be honest it is not that difficult thing to do, although...lol I will say you will always be learning something new.

In your case for example, your knowledge on Fibromyalgia would be an excellent niche to do a blog on and become an authority figure. When you do the keyword research ( yes that is part of the process), then set up your blog, your categories and then learn how to find the information and learn how to use social media to get known..then having people look at you with trust and credibility...then hey who knows, when you recommend something...people will buy.

Is it that simple..well I would have to say ...yes and no. It does take work and time and learning but when you have the passion and the will to succeed..then why not?

I have a friend that I have taught that has become a bit of an authority on sports... not to sell as in marketing..but because his knowledge of sports is so high..he is now known and and well respected...its a mind set and he sure loves his sports

See what I mean?

I am unsure if I am really helping here, but I have seen some of the most amazing blogs on so many topics and they all started like so many people...talking about things that they loved and knew about...

Blogging is like being your own publisher, your own media and your own little piece of real estate on the net. It truly is a remarkable process and one that I am privileged to be part of.

+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/21/2010 12:25:36 AM
Yes Diane ... blogging about something you are knowledgeable about, passionate about, want to share ... is a good place to start !

Thanks for all the information !

Linda
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/1/2010 1:51:48 AM
Wow!!! Welcome To My New Blog!!

This Blog was set up in seconds with Instant Blog Subscribers.

Click the Header Image Above This Post... to get your own blog - WITH HUNDREDS Of Instant Subscibers.

Did you know....

Blogging is the HOTTEST thing online right now - and you can have the greatest advantage in the history of ONLINE TRAFFIC -
Just by grabbing your FREE membership on Instant Blog Subscribers.

Oh - PLUS they have an affiliate program that pays and pays and pays.....

Whenever you refer someone to the system - they are offered a few upgrades that can get them up to 3000 instant subscribers!!
(most people will never get 50 Subscribers in their LIFE!!)

And if they take up that option - You get paid!!
But here is the best part...
You then get paid if that person brings in other members... and then ANOTHER level of commissions as well.
WOW --
How to get paid forever on the efforts of others!
Now that is smart marketing.

CLICK THE HEADER ABOVE Now - and get your own Instant Blog Subscribers..

Then use this site as your base for everything you do online and you will have a GREAT system that refers others, builds your brand, your lists, your followers...
AND PAYS YOU!!

What could be better??
Instant Blog Subscribers are waiting for you - It is free to join -
So give it a shot.

http://instantblogsubscribers.com/vip/sweetprofits

CHEERS!!
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!