Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Blog, Blogger, Blogging
7/18/2010 6:42:10 AM
Thanks Rudy ...

I hope to get some helpful information going ...
+0
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/19/2010 2:21:43 AM
I am a little curious... what information are you looking for.? Blogging in and of itself is not rocket science, but yes I agree that learning the ins and outs from people who are reputable is very important.
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/19/2010 9:29:13 PM
Diane,

To me Blog and Forum ? are pretty much the same ... it is giving information, opening discussions, adding information, updating information ...

Thanks for dropping by !
+0
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/19/2010 10:01:43 PM
Thanks Linda and I realized after the fact that what I said was really quite abrupt and for that I have no problems saying...oops!

My problem if you will is that I just had read a book someone had created about blogging and it was so wrong and full of inaccuracies that it was almost laughable or would have been if I didn't know that people would actually buy this drivel and get off on the wrong track.

knowing where you get your information from is just as important as the information that you receive?

So back to the matter at hand... blogging...useful tips and good quality information

What are ways for a person to find content for their blog?

Here is a useful and little told idea:

When you type in your google search about any given topic, what you will see is a drop down box with "suggestions". What most people do not realize is that the terms that you will see are based on popular searches that people type in everyday ( these can and do change by the way according to popularity). When you write a post based on some of these search terms ( using the wording especially in the title and in the content), then the chances are greater that your post and thus your blog will be noticed. Not only that, but the search engines will pick this up faster and that is part of SEO and SEM etc.

Hope this has been of some use to people.
+0
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/20/2010 1:05:46 AM
Thought I would share a great article by Chris Brogan, one heck of a blogger and a person that knows how to speak .

It is titled : Keep Killing Your Blogs

Its well worth the read and food for thought to anyone who wants to see the potential to blogging and blogging with a "passion"
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!