Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
This thread is locked.
Promote
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: What Is The Deal???
9/29/2010 11:29:33 PM

Hi everyone, great discussion going on here. I saw the program promoted and only peeked in for a moment. Yes, its free to join. Now how do you make money. They reward you for signing up for programs. For each offer you accept you are rewarded. How do you make more, sign up for more. A week later you aren't making anything, so you sign up for more.

Each person you recruit now has the option to start signing up for sites, programs. If you had signed up for that program they are under you. If you didn't sign up, your upline has them in their line. So the concept is, you better be sure to be signed up for everything. Now how many programs are you trying to promote.

We call this "driven" recruiting. You force yourself to join so that you can earn. If you have been around the block a few times on this internet stuff, you recognize that as BJ says you are feeding your upline. The joining of programs will never end.

I hope that I understand and present this correctly. I spoke with someone who was in the program. He became so frustrated saying he was totally confused. Anyone wanting multiple streams of income has to join one program at a time, get it set up and promote before adding another program. The plate becomes so full one can't consume anymore.

I see the program as taking advantage of very new internet marketers who follow the steps laid out and blindly follow the garus and their promises of wealth. Please let me know if any of my thoughts are not as participants of that program see it. I won't be offended.

+0
Alyssa Brush

126 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
RE: What Is The Deal???
10/20/2010 11:57:43 PM

Thanks for sharing Mary. You gave me a lot to think about!

Sincerely,

Alyssa

AskAlyssa...My Saving Grace http://trafficadbar.com/_vw0
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!