Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
RE: INNER CIRCLE-U R INVITED :))
5/14/2010 4:13:45 PM

Good Morning Everyone! I have been checked in here a couple of hours but not doing any posting much. Got your message Pauline and wanted to say hello to all. I am working with my shops today and creating more items. Just finished with a rack card (that was a new one for me), it is like a large bookmark with just a greeting on front and message on back.

Only $.55 each and $.27 when bought in bulk. There is a poem on the back entitled "Thinking of You".

This is another great idea of yours Pauline. Several of us around in our forums have been having fun and hope now you will have time to visit around more.

Don't forget friends, you can now have your own MY STORE here at Adland. I listed several products yesterday. Check it out for yourself in the left-hand column "My Store".

See you around later, it is about time for lunch.

Sara

+0
5/14/2010 4:18:52 PM

Branka, I am confused (nothing new :-)) Are you singing now and where can we hear and see your videos??

Is that the MySpace link I had?

Miss you, love and hugs,

Sara

+0
5/14/2010 4:20:30 PM

Pauline, I am sure you are frantic. Prayers go out for the safety of your children. Hope you get to them soon.

Love & Hugs,

Sara

+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/14/2010 5:42:24 PM

Good to see you busy lady Sara, :)

Wish you all the best with 'The Store'

I will be around those forums ...I'm sure you all are having fun !!! I'm still hassled with a very very slow net connection...got to look for another service provider...but they tell me its all over..so changing my ISP wont help !!! I know the connection at office to is the same....slowed down considerably. I'm confused really !!! but am patient at the same time...so lets see how it goes in the next few days.

GOOD NEWS ....I finally got thru' the boys...they are well out of harms way !!! Yeeeeh praising God for that....all 3 are out of town....out of Bangkok....Bobby my 2nd plays cricket so thats taken him away....My eldest Ryan & his wife Jarunee are way out of Bangkok on a mission trip !!!! So now I can go to bed peacefully :))

Thanks for your prayers !!

hugz

Pauline

+0
Barbara Delgiudice

1912 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/14/2010 8:10:43 PM
Hi Pauline thanks for inviting me to your Inner Circle forum. :)

This is a great idea isn't it :) I just hope I remember to come here as often as I promise to. It's not that I don't care, I forget things when I get really busy or very overstressed. Lately I have been overstressed because I need to move next month.

So a big hello to everyone. I love all of you!!!

Love and big hugs.

Barb, Baby and Beenie :)))

+0